剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
或者
Or...
科学救人
An act of science.
我知道在哪可以找到
And I know just where to find one.
我猜这位就是你说的那个威尔斯吧
I'm assuming this is the Wells that you were telling me about.
没错 我是纳什·威尔斯
Yep. Nash Wells.
多元宇宙探险家
Multiversal explorer
科学奇迹缔造者
and provider of scientific miracles.
我猜猜
You, I'm guessing,
你就是巴里·艾伦 闪电侠
are Barry Allen, the Flash.
你怎么... 你怎么...
How did he... how did you--
隐形监控设备
Hidden surveillance device.
你监听了尖端科研实验室
You bugged S.T.A.R. Labs?
不 也不算是 我...
No, no, not exactly. I...
我监听了你
I bugged you.
你没有
No, you didn't.
我有
Yeah, I did.
各位 我一直在监听你们的对话
Fellas, I've been listening to your conversations,
我有个提议
and I have a proposition.
我需要一块防震加密电路
Now I need an anti-vibrational crypto-circuit
来完成我在这个地球上的工作
to complete my work on this Earth,
你们需要帮忙完成任务对吧
You need help with your mission, right?
你们帮我做这块电路
Well, you build me my circuit,
因为我知道你们有这个能力
'cause I know you have the capacity,
然后我会带你们去发现一些无价之物
and I will lead you to something priceless
而那些东西会助你们完成任务的
that will surely help your mission.
你的工作
Your work?
-什么工作 -热能挖掘
- What's your work? - It's thermic excavation.
你是宇宙神话揭秘者
You're a cosmic myth-buster
碰巧又是地质学家吗
who also happens to be a geologist?
是的
Sure.
是的
Sure.
单独说两句
Sidebar.
警惕之市
Red flag city.
是的
Yeah.
还是那句话
Then again...
威尔斯不会无事不登三宝殿的
Wells usually shows up for a reason.
-两位 -嗯
- Fellas? - Yeah.
你们知道我还在监听他吧
You're aware he's still bugged, right?
偷听器在哪 我什么也没看到
Where is the bug? I don't see anything.
不在你鞋子里
Not in your shoe.
-这我可以告诉你 -好吧 我们相信你
- I can tell you that much. - Let's just say that we trust you.
-我们不相信 -很明显我们不相信
- We don't. - Which we obviously don't.
明白了
Understood.
你要给我们什么
What are you offering?
我要给你们一样
I'm offering you something
能帮你们救拉姆齐·罗素的东西
that will help save Ramsey Rosso's life.
我有东西要给你
Have I got something for you.
亚马逊快递包裹吗
Amazon packages?
不是
No.
你这几个月来
You know that case
一直在调查的那个案子
that you've been working on for the last couple months?
那个迪尔邦的女人
The Dearbon woman?
我知道最近没什么进展
Well, I know it's been cold lately,
所以我有个万圣节小礼物要给你
so I have a little Halloween treat for you.
-一条线索 -是吗
- A lead. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我采访了米德韦市的一个会计
I interviewed this accountant in Midway City
苏·迪尔邦
他为一个安保公♥司♥工作
that works at the security firm,
他们其中一个保安
and one of their guards
说他曾在一个慈善晚会上工作看到过某个
was working a charity event and claims to have seen someone
像是苏·迪尔邦的人
that sounds like Sue Dearbon,
所以塞西尔请人帮忙弄到了证人报告
so Cecile pulled a favor and got an eye witness report.
棒 谢了 爱瑞丝
Cool. Thanks, Iris.
还需要别的吗
Need something else?
没了
No.
没有 就这些了
No, that was it.
好
Cool.
好吧 好 回头见
All right, yeah. Cool, I will see you later.
血清已经生产完毕
Production of blood serum is complete.
看起来和我从米切·罗梅罗身上
It appears identical to the substance
吸收来的物质相同
I absorbed from Mitch Romero.
如果这个有用
If this works,
我可以治疗不仅我自己
I could hold the cure not just for myself,
还有所有受嗜血细胞癌症侵害的人
but for all those suffering from HLH cancer.
没起作用
It's not working.
我失败了
I failed.
我失败了
I failed.
就在那里 麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥
It's in there, McCulloch Technologies.
什么在那里
What is?
是一种非常稀有的生物再生血清
Well, this extremely rare bio-regenerative serum
可以治疗器官组织
capable of healing organic tissue,
不管受了什么样的伤都能治
no matter what the harm.
所以你们要用的话 需要做的就是
So for your purposes, what you do,
注射进你朋友的健康细胞中
you simply inject it into your friend's healthy cells,
那些健康细胞自我复♥制♥
those healthy cells replicate,
然后替代不健康的细胞
they replace the unhealthy cells.
转瞬之间 速造奇迹
Presto. Instant miracle.
不过 别等到你们的朋友病情太重
Although, don't wait till your buddy's too far gone
因为到那时可能就没用了
because then it might not work.
这个听起来过于理想化了
This sounds way too good to be true.
对 他说的没错
Yeah, he's right.
我是说 麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥是怎么
I mean, how did McCulloch Technologies
开♥发♥出如此先进技术的
develop something this advanced?
不是他们开♥发♥的 是他们偷的
They didn't develop it. They stole it.
是天鹅座星球上来的...
It's from Swan Moon, the--
支配者的母星吗
The Dominator home planet?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's the one.
是从三年前某次入侵回收来的
Yeah, recovered from some invasion three years ago.
总之 都是些废话
Anyway, blah blah blah.
你们到底加不加入
You guys in, or what?
如果这武器落入错误人的手里
Well, how dangerous a weapon could this be
会有多危险
in the wrong hands?
如果危险程度是从一到十
On a scale of one to ten...
十二
12.
咱们得拿到那东西
We gotta get our hands on this thing.
好吧 我去关闭外♥围♥安保摄像头
All right, I'm gonna disable the exterior security cameras.
他直接穿过门出去了
He goes right through the door.
挺酷的
Huh. That's cool.
你怎么知道那些东西在这里的
How'd you know the stuff was here?
孩子 作为多元宇宙探险家
Kid, multiversal explorer.
我们必须了解这些事
We need to know things.
那血清呢
And the serum?
可能保护某人不受反物质影响吗
Could it protect someone from anti-matter?
我想这不用说也知道
I expect that goes without saying.
摄像头关闭了
Cameras are down.
好了 小伙子们
All right, boys.
现在乐趣才开始
Here's where the fun begins.
好了
All right.
极速者 来吧
Speedster, come on.
带我们迅速进入仓库
Speed us to the storage room.
我做不到
No, I can't.
你做不到是什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
这建筑里边充满了
There are localized meta-dampeners
小范围超能力抑制器 好吗
all over this building, all right?
我的能力在这里废了
My powers are useless in here.
也就是说你废了
It means you're useless here.
我们可没必要给你做电路
We don't have to make your circuit.
是这样吗 硬汉
Is that right, tough guy?
你有没有想过如果
Have you thought about what you're gonna do
你不给我做电路 而我不给你...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表