剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
谁
Who?
他是一个坏人 他几年前曾经
He was one of the bad guys. He trapped--
把一个人困在了镜子里
someone in a mirror a few years ago.
我朋友们把镜子冻到绝对零度才把人救出来
And my friends got him out by bringing it to absolute zero.
我们
We--
伊娃 我们需要找一点液氮就可以
Eva, we just need to find some liquid nitrogen.
我有个实验室在走廊那边
Well, I-I have a lab down the hall.
那里应该会有
There should be some in there.
液氮可以使镜子里的分子运动
The nitrogen should slow down the mirror's molecules
变慢到焓最低的状态
to the lowest enthalpy state possible.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这个没准能行
This could work.
巴仔 早上好
Hey, Barr. Morning.
-早上好啊 -你现在有空吗
- Hey. - You got a sec?
有啊 怎么了 队长
Yeah, what's up, Captain?
这梗我永远玩不腻
Yeah, that never gets old.
有点腻了 听着
Yeah, it kinda does. Um, listen.
上个月在巴顿街有一起火灾
There was a house fire on Batton Street last month.
里面的居住者死于
The occupant died
烟气窒息
of smoke inhalation.
我合计你可不可以再看看这个案子
I'm wondering if you could take a second look.
乔 这个案子已经被定为意外了
Joe, this case was already declared an accident.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要 一个没接触过这个案子的人看一下
I need, uh, fresh pair of eyes on it.
好吧 那你想让我去找什么
Okay, I mean, what am I looking for?
什么都行
Whatever you find.
乔 我已经有一堆案子了
Joe, I mean, I've got a mountain of cases
都还没看呢
I need to go through.
那些还没破掉的案子
Ones that haven't been solved already.
好吧 我只能说
Okay, all I can say
你是在帮我一个忙
is that you'd be doing me a favor.
无论你发现了什么 巴仔
And whatever you find, Barr,
直接汇报给我
bring it directly to me.
行
Okay.
多谢了
Thank you.
这个仓库是属于约翰的
John owns that warehouse.
交易会在这进行
That's where the deal will go down.
你这是要去哪
Where are you going?
-我跟你一起去 -不不不 不行
- I'm going with you. - No, no, no, no, no.
我知道
Oh, look, I get it.
骑士风度是你的作风
Chivalry's your brand.
你是一个麻省理工的学生 会说六种语言
You're an MIT grad, speak six languages,
而且你还会玩马球
and you play polo.
你属于乡村俱乐部 而不是去现场
You belong in a country club, not in the field.
你跟你的维多利亚时代英雄救美那一套
You belong in the 19th Century with your Victorian,
都是属于19世纪的
save-the-damsel-in-distress crap.
洛林不知道我会出现
Loring doesn't know that I'm coming,
所以我有意料之外的成分
so I have the element of surprise.
而你呢
You, on the other hand,
他可能知道你会来
he might kinda know that you're coming.
也就是 请待在车里
Translation: stay in the car, please.
希望洛林穿囚服会好看
I hope Loring looks good in orange.
我想你不是观鸟人吧
Uh, I don't suppose you're a fellow bird watcher?
范·迪塞尔
Hey, Vin Diesel!
你还想我在车里等着吗
You still want me to wait in the car?
所以能不能告诉我你怎么会武术
So you mind telling me how you know martial arts?
我父母把我送到京都待了一夏天
My parents sent me to Kyoto for a summer.
一位盲人老师训练我
Trained with a blind sensei.
-教会了我一切 -真的吗
- Taught me everything I know. - Really?
假的
No.
基♥督♥教青年会一个叫弗兰克的教我的
I trained with a guy named Frank at a YMCA.
你能放松点吗
Will you relax?
我们在这很安全 约翰又不傻
We're safe here. John's not stupid.
在公共场所杀我
Killing me in a public place?
不可能的
Uh-uh, it's not gonna happen.
不好意思 我记得他炸了一间公♥寓♥
I'm sorry, I believe he blew up an apartment
只为抓你
to get to you.
那个建筑
That building was scheduled
计划下个月拆除
for demolition next month.
但他现在的确知道有人在追他
But he does know that someone's after him now.
会让他更难被抓到了
It'll make him harder to get to.
你的功劳
Thanks to you.
你去哪
Where are you going?
对不起 滑头
Sorry, Slick.
我不能和一个不相信我能
I can't partner up with someone
全力以赴的人搭档
who doesn't think I can pull my own weight.
等一下 苏 等下
Hang on a second, Sue. Hang on.
你能等下吗 拜托
Will you just hang on one second, please?
当我接一个案子
Look, when I take a case,
我一定会坚持到最后
I see it through to the end.
直到你安全才是最后
And this doesn't end until you're safe.
你相信我吗 拉尔夫
Do you trust me, Ralph?
我刚认识你
I just met you.
但你的确救了我
But you did save my keister.
两次 那就是说我欠你
Twice. And that means I owe you.
我是知恩图报的人
And I always pay my debts.
我就当是相信吧
I'll take that as a yes.
所以
So...
-没有那些照片 -我们就退回到起点
- without those pictures-- - We are back to square one.
幸运的是 我们还有约翰的账簿
Fortunately, we still have John's ledger.
他把他所有的交易
He keeps a detailed record of every deal
都详细记录在内
he's ever made in it.
多年的不利于他的证据
Years of evidence against him.
但他的办公室还在
But his office is still on the seventh floor
那个仓库的七楼
of that warehouse.
现在安保措施可能已经加倍了
Which has probably doubled its security by now.
但污水管道系统 那是个好入口
But the sewer system, that's a good way in.
那些地下道直接到达
Those tunnels, they lead directly to the center
-那座建筑中心 -然后我们计时
- of the building. - And then we time our entry
-等护卫 -换岗
- for when the guards... - change shifts.
当我们上楼梯进了洛林的办公室
And then we mosey up the stairs into Loring's office,
我们就得手了
we get the prize.
你确实很滑头嘛
Well, you are slick.
天呐 拉尔夫 你找到她了
Oh, my God, Ralph, you found her!
准确地说 我找到了他
Oh, technically, I found him.
苏·迪尔邦
Sue Dearbon.
塞西尔·霍尔顿 超能力者律师
Cecile Horton. Meta-human attorney.
但我也有二十年
But I also have 20 years of experience
为非超能力者辩护的经验
defending non-meta-humans.
法律是我的游戏 塞西尔是我的名字
The law is my game, Cecile is my name.
不管你遇到什么事 我都能
I can cover you no matter what you've had going on
-帮你 -借一步
all this time. - Just need a quick word.
明白 等下
Oh, gotcha. Just one sec.
是这样 我们 我们
Listen, we're--we're--
我们有点事
we're kind of in the middle of something.
苏过去一年一直在逃亡
Uh, Sue's been on the run for the last year.
事实证明有人在抓她
It turns out that someone's after her.
你是守卫她的铠甲骑士吗
And you're her knight in shining armor?
拉尔夫 我超爱
Ralph, I love it!
顺便说下 你俩
By the way, you two? Hmm.
当我用超能力读取你俩时
When I read the both of you with my powers,
我都分不清你俩谁是谁
I could barely tell you apart.
感性地来说
Like, emotionally speaking,
你和苏频率相符哦
you and Sue are definitely surfing the same wave.
我只想保护她
Just trying to keep her safe.
也不是在约会
I mean, it's not like we're dating.
不敢相信我之前竟然没想到过
I can't believe I didn't think of this before.
你最终会想到的
You would have, eventually.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不
No.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表