剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
经过一个又一个星球
Planet after planet...
一个又一个地球才找你 诺武
Earth after Earth I've tracked you, Novu,
你以为耍一些卑鄙的心理游戏
and you think some paltry mind games
和一面小石墙就能阻挡我
and a little rock wall is gonna stop me.
那你就大错特错了
You've got another think coming.
我会找到你的
I'm coming for you.
你阻止不了我
And you can't stop me!
又怎么了
What's this now?
愤怒之神的惩罚
Punishment from an angry god...
还是说线路有问题
or simply faulty wiring?
我说 赐予我们一点光明吧
I say, let there be light.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Still nothing.
姑娘 我们可以的
Hey, girl. We got this.
我们只要达到走廊尽头
We just need to get to the end of the hallway
进到楼梯间就行了
and into the stairwell.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很对不起 我做不到
I'm so sorry. I can't.
我连动都动不了
I can't even move.
怎么了
What's wrong?
恐惧
Fear.
有太多的恐惧 我可以感觉得到
There's so much fear, and I can feel it,
楼里肯定还有其他人
and I think there must be other people in the building.
这地方是空的
The place is empty.
这么晚没人工作了
No one else is working this late.
-到处都是 我做不到 -好吧
- It's everywhere and I can't-- - Okay.
我停不下来 没办法不去想
I can't stop it and I can't keep it out of my head.
好吧 好吧 我相信你 我相信你
Okay, okay, okay. I believe you. I believe you.
西斯科和我说拉姆齐要那些受害者感到恐惧
Cisco told me that Ramsey needs his victims to be scared
才能成功地感染他们
for the infection to take.
是和恐惧有关的氨基酸
Something about a fear-related amino acid.
如果你能感受到这些僵尸的感受呢
What if you're feeling what those zombies are feeling?
他们的恐惧呢
The fear inside them?
不管是什么 让其停止吧
Whatever it is, just make it stop.
塞西尔 你还不明白吗
Cecile, don't you get it?
你就是个僵尸探测器
You're a fricking zombie detector.
只有你才能带我们逃离这里
You're our way out of here.
市中心又发生一起207
We've got another 207 downtown.
各单位请回应
All available units respond.
207是指绑♥架♥
207 is an abduction.
过去五分钟内已经发了十起绑♥架♥案
There's been ten of those in the last five minutes.
爱瑞丝 我知道你在听
Iris, I know you're listening.
我要见到你
I need to see you.
在我们开始一起生活的地方
Meet me where our life together began--
在你接受我求婚的地方见
where you said yes.
爱瑞丝
Iris--
那不是他
that's not him.
那东西或许听起来像巴里 甚至看起来像他
That might sound like Barry, it might even look like him,
但那是黑暗闪电侠
but that is Dark Flash.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
如果巴里还活在里边呢
What if Barry is still alive in there?
如果是陷阱呢
What if it's a trap, all right?
我们都没有通讯设备 太冒险了
We don't even have comms. It's too risky.
听我说
Listen to me.
我只需要看着他的眼睛
I just need to look him in his eyes.
如果发射器对拉姆齐没用
If the Emitter doesn't work on Ramsey,
我还能回来再试试别的
I get to come back and try something else.
但是如果你跑出去了 而那不是巴里
But if you go out there and that's not Barry,
你可能会被感染或是更糟
you could get infected or worse.
拜托
Please.
"无论生病还是健康"
"In sickness and in health."
爱瑞丝
Iris.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
巴里
Barry?
是的 爱瑞丝
Yes, Iris?
是我
It's me.
并且不止有我
And so much more.
快点
Come on.
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
这把戏不错吧
Neat little trick, huh?
你现在明白了吧 爱瑞丝
Don't you see now, Iris?
快啊
Come on.
跨纬度外推器
连接完成
我对于
My control over
我血亲兄弟姐妹的控制是绝对的
my Blood Brothers and Sisters is absolute.
随着更多被治愈的灵魂加入我的血脉
As more cured souls accept my lifeblood,
他们都会变成我身体的
they become extensions of one collective body--
延伸
mine.
你要我来 为什么
You asked me here. Why?
为了给你一次机会
To offer you a chance.
巴里会想让你追随他选择的这条道路
Barry would want you to follow him down this path he chose.
不
No.
生命的道路
The path of life.
你不是在拯救生命 拉姆齐
You aren't saving lives, Ramsey.
你在摧毁它的美好
You're destroying what makes one beautiful.
巴里
Barry...
我知道你能听到我 你能听到我对你说
I know you can hear me and you can hear what I tell you--
我爱你
that I love you.
在我们经历过了那么多之后
And after everything that we've been through together...
我知道这不是我们故事的结局
I know that this is not how our story ends.
回到我身边吧
Come home to me.
为什么巴里要回到你身边
Why would Barry come home to you?
你接受了他在危机中的死去是必然
You accepted his death in Crisis as inevitable.
什么样的妻子会愿意埋葬自己的丈夫
What kind of wife is willing to bury her husband?
爱瑞丝 离开那里
Iris, get out of there.
时候未到
In good time.
这还没有结束
This is not over.
相信我 爱瑞丝
Trust me, Iris.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
No.
我收回了外推器的音频
I piggybacked the audio off the extrapolator.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得再试一次 爱瑞丝
I have to try again. Iris...
他差点杀了你
he almost killed you.
我们不能就这么放弃了 西斯科
We can't just give up, Cisco.
我们没有
We're not.
但如果我们要打败血怒和黑暗闪电侠
But if we're gonna take down Bloodwork and Dark Flash,
我们需要用到光子发射器
we need to do it with the Photon Emitter.
你都没有测试过那东西
You haven't even tested that thing.
我们没时间了
We have no time.
也许你不记得了
Maybe you don't remember,
但是我们其实为这个准备了好几星期
but we actually have been preparing for this for weeks.
不 我们准备的是迎接闪电侠
No, we've been preparing for the Flash to die
为了拯救世界而死 不是毁灭世界
trying to save this world, not--not helping to destroy it.
这不重要 我们反正都要失去他
It doesn't matter! We were gonna lose him anyway!
这就是他要我们做准备迎接的
This is the moment he prepared us for.
我们还有四小时
We still have four hours.
也就是240分钟 我不会让拉姆齐
That is 240 minutes, and I am not letting Ramsey
抢走一分一秒
take a single one of those from me.
我不会放弃巴里 他是我丈夫
I am not giving up on Barry. He's my husband.
他曾是
He was.
他也曾是我最好的朋友
And he was my best friend.
没有人想要放弃谁
And no one's giving up on anybody
因为已经没有什么可以放弃的了
because there is nothing left to give up on.
爱瑞丝 他不在了
Iris, he's gone.
他终究会离开我们
He was always gonna leave us.
不管发射器有没有作用
And whether or not the Emitter works,
都不会改变这一事实
it's not gonna change that.
发射器快好了
The Emitter's almost ready.
当它完成 我就用在血怒身上
And when it is I'm gonna use it on Bloodwork,
然后我会用在黑暗闪电侠身上
and I'm gonna use it on Dark Flash.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表