剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Are you working on more Black Hole stuff?
是啊 我想我就差一点点
Yeah, I think I am getting really close
就能干掉这个混♥蛋♥了
to taking this son of a bitch down.
嗯
Yeah.
这是镜像枪吗
That's the mirror gun?
嗯 它包含了尖端的反射微芯片技术
Yeah, it contains bleeding-edge reflective micro-chip technology.
如果我能近距离检测这把枪
If I can examine the gun up close,
也许我就能找到一些
then maybe I can find some kind of small clue
这把枪与黑洞有关的小线索
that connects the gun to Black Hole
因为枪是麦克洛奇制♥造♥出来的
since McCulloch created it.
枪还在实验室档案馆里 对吧
It's still in the Starchives, right?
是的
Yeah, yeah, it is.
你能去拿给我吗
Could you... get it for me?
解锁这样的武器似乎不是个好主意
I-I mean, unlocking a weapon like that sounds like a bad idea.
巴里 是我啊
Barry, it's me.
我知道
I-I know,
但自从你和卡弗的事之后
but I mean, after what just happened with you and Carver--
如果那把枪落入坏人之手怎么办
w-what if the gun fell into the wrong hands?
就像冷冻枪落入了史纳特手里一样
Just like the cold gun fell into Snart's.
不会的 相信我
It won't, trust me.
爱瑞丝 我当然相信你
Iris, I-- look, you I trust,
但那个企图暗♥杀♥你的人
but, the guy who just tried to to have you assassinated,
我就不那么信了
not so much.
如果说黑洞还有一件
I mean, and if Black Hole had a weapon
与镜像枪一样强大的武器
as powerful as the mirror gun,
你根本无法预测会发生什么
I mean, there's no telling what could happen.
是 你说得对 我去...
Yeah, you're right. I will--um,
我去试试别的角度
I'll try a different angle.
我只是想小心点
I'm just being cautious.
是 我知道 我明白
Yeah, I know, I get it.
去玩吧
Have fun.
好吧
Okay.
还真算不上丽兹酒店
Not exactly the Ritz.
趴下
Get down!
搞什么 女士
What the hell, lady?
我刚救了你的命
Hey, I just saved your life.
不用谢了
You're welcome, by the way.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是你
It's you.
你是苏·迪尔邦
You're Sue Dearbon.
正是本人
In the flesh.
那你是
And you are?
没人跟踪我们 我们安全了
No one followed us. We're clear.
苏 我这九个月来一直在找你
Sue, I-I have been looking for you for nine months
希望你不是按时间收费
I hope you don't bill by the hour.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
还有为什么你的公♥寓♥在我眼前爆♥炸♥了
A-and why did your apartment explode in my face?
是啊 发生这种事真麻烦
Yeah, hate it when that happens.
我很认真的 是谁设的炸♥弹♥
Look, I'm serious. Now who set that bomb?
他们为什么想杀你
Why are they trying to kill you?
以及这种事持续有多久了
And how long has this been going on for?
我的前任 因为我知道太多了
Uh, my ex. Because I know too much.
大概九个月 你问完了
About nine months. You done?
不 我完全没有完
No, I'm most certainly not done.
为什么你的前任会送你爆♥炸♥分手礼
Why is your ex sending you explosive candy grams?
便宜货啊
Ooh, the cheap stuff.
你看 等下再喝
Look. Drinks later.
敞开心怀讲述悲剧故事
Spilling your guts to tell a tragic story?
-当下正好 -好吧
- That'd be now. - Fine.
我爱上了一个杀人犯
I fell in love with a murderer.
高兴吗
Happy?
约翰·洛林
John Loring.
原来拥有非凡魅力的梦幻肌肉先生
Turns out Mr. Dreamy Muscles and charisma-for-miles
还是一位黑市的大军♥火♥商
was also a major arms dealer on the black market.
为什么洛林想让你死
So why does Loring want you dead?
因为我发现了他的客户名单
Because I stumbled across his client lists,
武器库存 还有其他的一切
weapons inventory, and everything else
这让他展露了丑恶的一面
that exposes him for the bag of crap that he is.
他第一次想要杀我时
The first time he tried to kill me,
我正在睡觉
I was asleep.
那好吧
All right, well...
-你在给谁打电♥话♥ 滑头 -你父母
- Who are you calling, Slick? - Your parents.
让他们知道你安全了
To let 'em know you're safe.
干什么 我刚换的套餐
What-come on, I just switched plans.
约翰能追踪你的手♥机♥
John can track your phone.
你给我父母打电♥话♥ 他们就死定了
You call my parents, they're dead.
那好 我们去找警♥察♥
All right, then, uh, we'll go to the police.
我认识一个警监可以帮助我们
I know a Precinct Captain who can help us.
我上一次这么做的时候 他们也要杀我
The last time I tried that, they tried to kill me too.
约翰买♥♥通了所有
John's got cops on the payroll
他做生意城市的警♥察♥
in every city he does business.
那你脱身的计划是什么
Then what's your plan to get out of this?
苏 你不能永远在逃跑
Sue, you can't run forever.
谁说我在逃跑
Who says I'm running?
你和洛林在互相狩猎
You and Loring are hunting each other.
所以你才在中城
That's why you're in Central City.
约翰来城里进行大售卖♥♥
John's in town for a massive sale.
如果我能拿到他所作所为的确凿证据
If I can get damning evidence on what he's doing,
他就会进监狱
he goes to jail.
而我就能回家
And I go home.
我闻到了谜案的味道
I smell a mystery.
我闻到了
I smell...
过期牛奶
Expired milk.
听着 一切都会没事的
Look, everything is gonna be fine.
你的父母雇我不惜一切手段
Your parents hired me to do whatever it takes
来把你安全带回家
to bring you home safely.
这也是我要做的
And that's what I'm gonna do.
-怎么做 -简单
- How? - Easy.
我会找出洛林 拿到你要的证据
I'm gonna find Loring, I'm gonna get your evidence,
然后送去给中城警局
then I'm gonna take it to CCPD.
等这些都做完 我就会带你回家
And after I do that, I'm gonna take you home.
约翰是个杀人犯 你这是在冒生命危险
John's a killer. You'd be risking your life.
为了我
For me.
如果你被杀了
If you get killed...
我父母要损失一大笔钱
my parents are out good money.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
1,322. 1,322.
1,322. 1,322. Okay.
伊娃 肯定还有出去的办法
Eva, there has got to be a way out of here
是我们没想到的
that we haven't thought of yet.
没有了
There isn't.
在这里只有两个选项
There's only two options in this place:
生存或者疯掉
survival or madness.
1,322...
伊娃 我老公肯定会来找我的 拜托了
Eva, my husband will be looking for me, please.
这一切都是这么开始的 你还不明白吗
This is how it all starts! Don't you understand?
你在这一动不动以为一切都能好起来
You sit here and you think everything's gonna work out.
你怎么可能永远困在这
You can't possibly stay here forever,
然后1322
and then 1,322.
这就是我试图逃走的次数
That's how many times I've tried to escape this place.
这也是我失败的次数
That's how many times I've failed.
1322次提醒
1,322 reminders
我永远逃不出这个地方
that I'm never leaving this place.
所以你不要
So please don't...
再让我失败一次了
give me another one.
我今天的头发真的好糟
I'm having a really bad hair day.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I--
我是自己待太久了
I've been alone for a very long time.
你现在不是一个人了
Well, you're not anymore.
我们只需一个出去的办法 伊娃
We just need one way out of here, Eva.
仅此而已
That's it.
山姆·斯卡德
Sam Scudder.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表