剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Thank you for what you did.
你拯救了这个城市
You saved the city.
彼此彼此
Right back at ya.
但你真的应该感谢冰霜 是她带我过来的
But you should really thank Frost. She got me there.
她真是太厉害了
She's badass.
没错 她是
Yeah, she is.
说到这里 冰雪女王在哪
Speaking of, where is the Ice Queen?
凯特琳 我知道这几天
Caity, I know the last couple of days
就像在坐过山车一样
have been a roller-coaster,
但是我想谢谢你相信我
but I just wanted to say thanks for believing in me
即便连我都不相信自己
even though I didn't believe in myself.
不用谢
No thanks needed.
不管怎样
And for it's worth,
我为你在这几个月里的成长感到骄傲
I'm really proud of how you've grown these last few months.
我等不及想看你接下来会怎样
I can't wait to see where you go next.
我也是
Me, too.
但是今晚 我想你应该出来
But for tonight, I think you should take over.
你应该和你的团队在一起
It's only right that you're with the team
面对即将到来的危机
for whatever Crisis is about to bring.
各位
Guys?
我不想沉默地坐着
Sitting in silence really isn't how I want to spend
度过接下来的几分钟
the next few minutes.
乔
Joe...
你把手表给我的时候 这意味着
when you gave me your watch, that meant...
对我来说意味着整个世界
that meant the world to me.
我想把我的手表给你
I wanna give you mine.
这样我就知道 无论我在哪里
So I know wherever I go,
我的一部分都和你在一起
part of me is with you.
我很爱你这一点
I love you for that.
但是你现在哪里也不会去
But you're not going anywhere yet.
所以你先拿着
So you hold on to it.
好
All right.
HR·威尔斯曾经对我说
H.R. Wells told me once...
“巴里·艾伦的超能力不是速度“
"Barry Allen's superpower isn't speed.
”而是希望”
"It's hope.
“是希望 那个孩子心中充满了希望”
It's hope, and that kid has an endless reservoir of it."
巴里 直到我真正了解你
I didn't know how right he was
才知道他说得有多正确
until I really got to know you, Barry.
无论将要发生什么
Whatever is about to happen,
这个世界都因为有你而更美好
this world's a better place for having you in it.
你刚出现在我生活中的时候
You know, when you first came into my life,
我几乎对一切都失去了信心
I had lost faith in just about everything.
你拯救了我 巴里
You saved my life, Barry.
天啊 我想起了以前的日子
God, I remember the old days.
没有二重身
No doppelgangers,
没有闪点 没有时间旅行
no Flashpoint, no time travel.
只有我们对抗坏人
It was just us against the bad guys.
我怀念那段时间
I miss that.
我不知道 我挺喜欢时间旅行
I don't know, I kinda like time travel.
你被困在神速力的时候
When you were stuck in the Speed Force,
我会让西斯科用震波送我去滨水区
I would have Cisco vibe me to the Waterfront
看我们的初吻
so I could watch our first kiss.
就是你为了拯救世界
You know, the one you had to erase from the timeline
从时间线上抹掉的那个
to save the world.
你为什么要这样做
Why'd you do that?
我不知道 也许当你沉浸在悲伤里时
I don't know. I guess when you're filled with sadness,
是那些快乐的回忆支撑你度过那段时间
happy thoughts are what get you through the day.
有什么能比与你的一生挚爱
And what's happier than getting half your first kiss
分享初吻更幸福呢
with the love of your life
唯有经历两次
other than getting to do it twice?
我们的爱情永远不会结束 巴里
Our love story never ends, Barry.
危机到来也不会结束
Not even with Crisis.
爱瑞丝 这是无法避免的
Iris, it's inevitable.
也许吧
Maybe.
但无论你会消失 或者
But whether you vanish or...
或者更糟 我都会陪着你
or worse, I am gonna be there with you.
我会陪着你 直到最后 好吗
I'm gonna be right there with you to the very end, okay?
因为除了危机
Because the only thing
我更确定会发生的 就是我们
more inevitable than Crisis is us.
爱瑞丝说得对
Iris is right.
无论会发生什么
Whatever's in store for us,
都无法改变我们对于彼此的意义
they can't change what we mean to each other.
不会消除我们心中的回忆
Can't erase what's in our hearts.
只要我们记住这一点
As long as we hold on to that...
我们就已经在危机发生前打败它了
we've beaten Crisis before it even begins.
《闪电侠》
这么多年来 我周游世界
For so many years, I've traveled across worlds,
2019年12月9日 下午11:58
穿越多元宇宙 只为了做一件事
across the multiverse, to do one thing.
杀了你
Kill you.
但是现在 我们在这里
And now here...
你救了我的命
you saved my life.
服从并重新开始你的生活
Submit and begin your life anew.
展现给我看
Show me.
知识就在你心中
The knowledge is within you.
未完待续
无限地球危机
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表