剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
She smashed a bottle over some guy's head.
她做的煎饼出奇地好吃
She made incredible pancakes.
塞西尔 相信我 爱瑞丝可不会做煎饼
Cecile, trust me. Iris can't make pancakes.
懂了吗 但是最大的线索是
All right? But the biggest clue was...
她把我赶走了
Her throwing me out.
真正的爱瑞丝绝不会停止为我们俩斗争
The real Iris would never stop fighting for us.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, um.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你觉不觉得或许 只是或许
Do you think that maybe-just maybe--
你感觉到了一丝恐惧
you're feeling a little scared, you know.
因为你的婚姻遇上
Because your marriage is going through
一些阻挠 因此或许
a rough patch, and maybe,
你需要的仅仅是去见见爱瑞丝
what you need to do is just go see Iris.
那不是爱瑞... 塞西尔 你看
That's not Ir-Cecile, look.
你知道为什么我的神速力计量表一直红着
Do you know why my Speed Gauge is still glowing red?
因为就在我
It is because the moment
踏出公♥寓♥的那一刻 我意识到
that I stepped out of the loft, I realized
爱瑞丝 真正的爱瑞丝 我妻子
Iris, the real Iris, my wife,
她在其他地方
she is somewhere else.
很可能处于危险之中
Probably in danger.
如果这是真的 我需要我取回我的神速
And if that's true, I need my speed back.
我的闪电 我所有的能力来拯救她
My--my lightning, all my powers if I'm gonna save her.
这是我在那之后唯一想过的事情
It's all I've thought about ever since.
不管这一切听起来有多疯狂
No matter how insane this all sounds,
我心里很清楚
I know in my heart
真正的爱瑞丝
that the real Iris
是在别的地方
is out there somewhere.
等着我去找到她
Waiting for me to find her.
我不会让她失望的
I won't let her down.
北极熊有点太没创意了吧
Polar bear's a little on the nose, don't you think?
商店里又没有
Well, it's not like the stores have a
"双重刺客袭击后 愿你尽快恢复"卡
"Get well soon from dual light-assassin attacks" Card.
你带了什么
What'd you bring?
我带来了一个移♥动♥生物实验室
Oh, I got a mobile bio-lab
这样好让她在床上恢复的时候补上工作
so she can catch up on her work while she recovers in bed.
别嫉妒 这是科学家的事
Don't be a jealous. It's a scientist thing.
来吧 雪宝宝 是我们
Come on, snow-poke. It's us.
非常冷
It's ice cold.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
救我
Help me.
什么时候凯特琳成了有冰霜的
Since when is Caitlin the frosty one?
她没有
She's not.
撑住 凯特琳
Hang on, Caitlin.
我们来处理
We're on the case.
我想我有了新的
I think I've come up with a new idea
让我们离开这里的办法
to get us out of this place.
住手
Stop!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
伊娃 想一下
Eva, think about it.
这是你唯一能控制的镜子
This is the only mirror that you can control.
所以这面镜子肯定有它与众不同的地方
So there's gotta be something different about it.
而且在我们弄明白它哪里不同之前
And until we can figure out what that is,
我们根本没有头绪
we're just working blind.
让开
Move.
所以为了检查它 你想把它杂碎
So to examine it, you want to smash it?
是啊 我们都知道
Yeah, I mean, we both know
你能让这面镜子复原
that you can put it back together,
所以我们为什么不把这个东西拆开
so let's just take this thing down,
一件一件分解
dissect it piece by piece,
看看里面的秘密究竟是什么
and learn what its secrets are.
行
Fine.
你想干什么就干什么
You do what you wanna do.
我要去我实验室了
Gonna go to my lab,
去研究真正能帮到我们的办法
and work on a plan that would actually help us.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你能不能 或许快一点
Can you, uh, maybe hurry up?
爱瑞丝给我这把备用钥匙
You know, when Iris gave me a spare key,
是为了替她的植物浇水 不是去侵入她的电脑
it was to water her plants. It wasn't to hack her computer.
不能叫侵入爱瑞丝的电脑
It's not hacking Iris' computer
她不是真的爱瑞丝
if it's not really Iris.
话说回来你到底在找什么
What are you even looking for anyway?
这几周来任何
Anything that might be suspicious
可疑的东西
from the past few weeks.
-找到了 -你找到什么了
- Bingo. - What'd you find?
这张照片
This photo.
这是从卡米拉的相机里删掉的
It was deleted from Kamilla's camera,
但是在删除之前
but not before it was uploaded
被上传到《公民报》的云端服务器上了
to "The Citizen"'s cloud server.
你看到这段文字了吗
Do you see this text?
棱镜滤波器
Prismatic Filter.
那是什么
What is that?
这就是我们要用的科技手段
It's the science that we're gonna use
来测试这个假冒者真实的身份
to test our imposter's identity.
一举曝光她
Expose her for good.
这样就好多了 越来越有家的样子了
That's better. Much more homey.
换我来说是更接近
"Closer" Is how I'd describe it.
更接近母亲了
Closer to our Mother.
是时候进行下一步了
It's time for our next move.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yes.
你呢
Are you?
准备好了
Yes.
伊娃的意愿是重要的
All that matters is Eva's will.
我们听从指令确保她必定成功
We follows orders and assure her success.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want.
我们需要专注
We need to focus.
还有一件物品母亲需要得到
There's still one item Mother needs to obtain
为了她能够解放
for her liberation.
而且是目前为止最危险的东西
And it's the most dangerous yet.
我看到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, I saw your text.
我以最快的速度赶过来了 有什么急事吗
I got here as fast as I could. What's the emergency?
那个急事很显然是你
You are. Apparently.
发生了什么
What's going on?
你不是爱瑞丝 就是这样
You're not Iris. That's what.
在你坦白你是谁或是什么东西之前
And you're not leaving here until you tell us
别想离开这里
who or what you are.
你们究竟在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
还有你的护手为什么在指着我
And why are you pointing that gauntlet at me?
这张照片由卡米拉的相机所拍摄
This photo was taken on Kamilla's camera.
你看到这个棱镜碎片了吗
You see the prismatic fragmentation?
只有你的图像被影响了
Only your image is affected.
我想相机的滤光器
I think that the camera's filter
展现了空间移位
is revealing a dimensional shift.
给我们展示了
Showing us things in the picture
相片里另一个维度的东西
from another dimension.
不属于我们这个维度的东西
Things that don't belong in ours.
塞西尔 你真的相信吗
Cecile, you actually believe this?
之前在你办公室你就不正常
You seemed off in your office earlier,
而且那张照片
and--and that photo.
那可能是任何东西
That could've been anything.
相机技术的小故障
A glitch in the camera tech.
各位 这太荒谬了
Guys, this is insane.
这个棱镜扫描仪是相机滤光器
This prismatic scanner is just a more powerful version
更强大的版本
of the camera's filter.
如果我错了 你真是来自这个维度
If I'm wrong, and you are from this dimension,
那么当棱镜波击中你的时候
then when the prismatic wave hits you,
你看起来会完全正常
you'll look completely normal.
但如果我是对的
But if I'm right,
你看起来就会像那张照片里的样子
you're gonna look just like that photo.
那请你得告诉我们真正的爱瑞丝在哪
And you're gonna tell us where the real Iris is.
巴里 你怎么能这么做
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表