剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
应该能行的
It should've worked.
不
No.
不
No.
我真的以为能够回到以前的生活了
I really thought I was going back to my old life.
伊娃 你会回去的
Eva, you will.
这都不重要了
It doesn't even matter anymore.
我亲爱的约瑟夫
My sweet Joseph.
我们曾如此相爱
We were so in love.
我在镜子里看着他
I saw him in the mirror.
我这样看了他五年
I watched him for five years
看着他哀悼 悲伤 然后...
as he mourned, grieved, and...
继续生活
moved on.
而我无法
And I can't-- I--
我无法放下
I can't move on.
我的天啊 纳什
Oh, my gosh. Nash.
我没想到这里还会有别人
I didn't think anyone else would be down here.
我把东西丢在这里了
I- I lost something down here, so.
好吧 可以理解
Oh, right. Well, that makes sense.
这实验室档案馆可真大
These Starchives are so massive.
-是的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
抱歉 你在这里干什么
I'm sorry, what were you doing down here?
西斯科让我在这里镇守
Cisco asked me to hold down the fort
他就...
while he, uh--
他想让我清点库存
He wanted me to take the inventory,
我得照办 太烦了
so I gotta do that. It sucks.
你在说谎
That's a lie.
你在这里干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
我把诺拉的日记弄丢了
I lost Nora's journal.
好几个星期没看到它了
I haven't seen it for a couple weeks.
而且
And, um...
这是我女儿留下的
you know, it's the only thing I have left
唯一一件东西
of my daughter, so.
-你一定很难过 -你感同身受 对吗
- Ah, must be hard. - You would know, wouldn't you?
现在仔细想想 这可能是...
Now that I think about it, that's probably--
我在揭旧伤疤 或许...
I am digging up the past, and, you know,
或许我应该学着活在当下
maybe I should start living in the present.
我们都应该这样
So should we all.
但是这对你来说很难
But it's difficult for you.
是吗 纳什
Isn't it, Nash?
有太多没完成的事情了
There's so much unfinished business.
听着 纳什
Look, Nash.
好
Right.
巴里不知道这件事
Barry doesn't know about this.
他要是知道我弄丢了诺拉的东西会很难过
He'll be crushed if he knew that I lost anything of Nora's, so.
你可不可以不要告诉他
Could you maybe not mention
我来过这里
me being down here?
也许你应该坦白你为什么在这里
Maybe you should mention why you're down here.
这是我们之间的秘密
It'll be our little secret.
我一向很喜欢你
I always knew I liked you.
哈里森·哈里·威尔斯日记
洛林的办公室就在楼上
Loring's office is right up those stairs.
后到的人买♥♥酒
Last one there buys the Gingold.
不许动 站住 否则要开枪了
Freeze! Stop or we'll shoot!
-至少他没有囤积癖 -专心点
- At least he's not a pack rat. - Focus.
-没找到 -加快速度
- Not finding it. - Search faster.
我这里有发现
Think I've got something.
这不是账簿
That's not a ledger.
不 这是一把中城商业银行
No, it's a key for a safety deposit box
保险箱的钥匙
at the CC Mercantile Bank.
我猜你的前男友把账簿藏在了那里
Where I'm guessing your ex hid the ledger for safe keeping.
很好 我们该走了
Good point. Time to go.
我们有麻烦了
Uh, we have a problem.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
定义相信
Define trust.
抓住我
Hang on.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
有时会
Sometimes?
别松手
Don't let go.
我们刚刚
We just--
你刚刚
You just--
你是伸缩人吗
You're the Elongated Man?
没错 我就是充满了惊喜
Yeah, I'm just full of surprises.
你是怎样变成伸缩人的
How-- how did you become the Elongated Man, anyway?
我被一个秘密组织
I was brutally experimented on
残酷试验了很多年
by a covert organization for years.
他们强迫我服用橡胶类的高分子化合物
They forced me to consume rubber-based polymer compounds.
是真的吗
Seriously?
不是
No.
我乘了趟公交车
I rode a bus.
所以你是个如假包换的超级英雄
So you're, like, an honest-to-God superhero.
那是什么感觉
What's that like?
就跟其他任何你喜欢的工作一样
It's like any other job you love.
非常有满足感
It's rewarding as hell.
但这工时 要说的可就多了
But boy, the hours? Let me tell you.
说真的
Seriously.
你是个...
You're like a...
好人
good person.
我只帮你拿到了钥匙
I helped you get a key.
不是账本
It's no ledger.
洛林的账本肯定在
Well, Loring's ledger
跟这把钥匙配套的
will definitely be in the box
保险箱里
that goes with this.
现在我们知道了保险箱在哪里
Now we know where the box is located.
我们只要打开它就行了
All we have to do is open it.
然后你就可以回到你的生活中
And then you can get back to your life.
听着
Listen...
我想告诉你我有多感激你
I want you to know how much I appreciate you
你愿意把你的秘密托付给我
trusting me with your secret.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
我可以打电♥话♥给我中城警局的朋友
I can call my friends at CCPD
拿到洛林保险箱的搜查令
and get a warrant for Loring's deposit box.
应该不会超过一天时间
Shouldn't take more than a day.
我们没有一天时间了
We don't have a day.
洛林已经慌了
Loring's already spooked.
他随时有可能把保险箱拿走
He could move that box at any minute.
我觉得我们唯一的机会就是
I feel like our only chance at--
不 这太疯狂了
nah, it's too crazy.
来吧 跟全班同学分享一下你的想法
Come on. Share your thoughts with the class.
如果
What if...
我们现在就闯进中城商业银行呢
We break into CC Mercantile Bank now?
就我们俩
Just us.
然后我们把账本拿走
And take the ledger for ourselves.
我很肯定这种行为叫做偷窃
Believe that's called stealing.
拜托 滑头
Oh, come on, Slick.
你也是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're also a P.I.
你不会告诉我你一直都循规蹈矩的吧
You can't tell me you've always operated by the book.
不 但我不能犯罪
No, but I can't commit a crime.
我明白了
I get it.
而且我尊重你的意见
And I respect that.
但拉尔夫 我不是英雄
But Ralph, I'm not a hero.
所以如果这是我唯一
So if this is the only chance I have
能再次见到我父母的机会
to see my parents again,
我必须冒险
I have to take it.
苏
Sue...
做个英雄
being a hero,
就是要帮助无辜的人
it's about helping innocent people.
我不会让你一个人去
I'm not gonna let you do this alone.
你不会吗
You're not?
不会
No.
但我们得按照我的方式来
But we do this my way.
我们进去 拿到账本
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表