剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
even for press.
已锁定 不可进入
允许进入
好吧
Well...
这不是卡米拉·黄 辛格局长
if it isn't Kamilla Hwang, Chief Singh...
和爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦吗
and Iris West-Allen.
你们来这里有何贵干
To what do I owe the honor?
如果你帮我们 我们就能救你出去
If you help us, we can get you out of there.
我为什么要相信闪电侠的妻子
And why would I trust the wife of the Flash?
因为我不是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
Because I'm not Iris West-Allen.
我是她的镜像
I'm a reflection of her.
我们都是镜像
We're all reflections.
比与我们分享同一面孔的本体
Faster, stronger than our human counterparts
更快更强壮
whose faces we share.
我们唯一的愿望就是为母亲服务
And our only will is to serve our Mother.
真正的爱瑞丝绝对不会
The real Iris would never
主动释放我
offer to release me.
让我多了解一下你们的母亲
Tell me more about your Mother.
伊娃·麦克洛奇 她是位科...
Eva McCulloch. She was the sc--
我也是科学家 我知道伊娃·麦克洛奇是谁
I am a scientist. I know who Eva McCulloch is.
但她几年前就消失了
But she disappeared years ago.
她一直被困在另一个维度里
She's been trapped in another dimension.
一个镜像维度
A mirror one.
她需要你的某样东西
And she needs something from you.
你们需要我的血
You need my blood.
真伟大
How grand.
即使在这里 命运仍要让我扮演救世主的角色
Even in here, fate continues to cast me in the role of savior.
我们就要一滴
We just need one drop.
但是你现在就得决定
But you need to decide now.
我接受
I accept.
把我放出来你就能得到我的生命之血
Release me and you shall indeed have my life blood.
但是 这不是铁山监狱那粗劣的超能力者牢房♥
However, this is no crude metacell in Iron Heights.
你打算怎么破坏这
How do you propose to disrupt
有着三重备份协议的
a bio-degenerative containment matrix
生物负反馈控制矩阵
with triplicate backup protocols?
母亲有个理论
Mother has a theory.
我就是答案
I am the answer.
等等
Wait!
你会死
You'll die.
那这就是伊娃的意愿
Then it is Eva's will.
零号♥警报 监狱设备全体断电
Code zero! Facility-wide power failure!
所有层级 检查牢房♥
All levels. Check the cells.
我们有60秒直到守卫们...
We have 60 seconds until the guards--
你几乎就是个人
You're almost human.
也许还不仅如此
Maybe something more.
你服从你主人伊娃的意愿
You follow your master Eva's will,
但是我从你眼睛里看到了迟疑
but I see hesitation in your eyes.
你还有一点自己的意志
You have a modicum of will.
你是在计划骗我吗
Are you planning to trick me?
现在就告诉我
Tell me now!
你想要什么
What do you want?
只有伊娃的意愿
Only Eva's will.
谎言
Lies!
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你想要什么
What do you want?
活下来
To be alive.
你值得活下去
And you are worthy of it.
电力恢复
Power restored.
牢房♥封锁重新初始化
Cell containment reinitialized.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们的计划 你不想逃跑吗
We had a plan. Don't you want to escape?
墙外有墙
There are walls beyond these walls.
我永远都不可能走出这里
I was never gonna just walk out of here.
但是对我来说自♥由♥有很多种方式
But there's more than one way for me to be free.
我们就叫它
Let's just call this
"放长线 钓大鱼"
"The long game."
现在 你走吧
Now go.
我会留在这 掩护我们的痕迹
I'll stay here and cover our tracks.
现在
Now!
跑 爱瑞丝
Run, Iris.
跑
Run!
[牢房♥控制]
塞西尔
Cecile?
我没有所有的真♥相♥
I don't have all the facts.
但是凭我有的告诉我
And the ones I do have tell me
你不是你口中那个人
that you're not who you say you are.
你是巴里
You are Barry.
我心里清楚
I know it in my heart.
我愿意用我的命去赌
And I'm willing to bet my life on it.
现在把爱瑞丝救回来
Now go get Iris back.
做得好
Good work.
你将把拉姆齐的血滴到你镜子的那面
You'll apply Ramsey's blood on your side of the mirror.
一旦它完全吸收了
Once it is fully absorbed,
我会启动我这边的反射芯片扩张调制器
I will activate the R-CEM on my side.
一起 它们将重新设定
Together, they will reconfigure
燃烧生物体的空间壁垒
the molecular stability of the dimensional barrier
分子稳定性
that burns organic matter.
在两个世界之间建造一条安全的通道
Creating a safe passageway between the two worlds.
下一次我跟你说话的时候
Next time I speak to you,
我就可以站在你身边了
I will be standing right next to you.
不受拘束
Liberated.
保证成功
Success is assured.
我看那可未必
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
我再问一遍
I'll ask you one more time.
我妻子在哪
Where is my wife?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我什么都看到了
I saw everything.
你从一开始就把我作为目标
You targeted me from the very beginning.
我的痛苦你只品尝到了一点
You suffered a fraction of my pain.
但要不了多久
But in just a few,
我就自♥由♥了
I will be liberated.
巴里一定会阻止你的
Barry is gonna stop you.
我们俩会阻止你的
We both will.
我曾以为我的爱人也会给予我力量
I used to think my love gives me strength too.
但镜子向我展示了真♥相♥
The mirror showed me the truth.
我也来让你看清♥真♥♥相♥
Let me do the same for you.
她说你总是会妨碍到她
She says you're always gonna be in her way.
但现在你太慢了 已经没法阻止我了
And now you're too slow to stop me.
妨碍到谁
Whose way?
是谁让你做这些的
Who's making you do this?
你真应该当心你身边的东西
You should really mind your surroundings.
我妻子在哪
Where is my wife?
你想到的只有她吗
She's all you can think about, huh?
你觉得我怎么样 巴里
What do you think about me, Barry?
这些日子以来...
All those days...
这么多周
Weeks.
在你身边的都不是她 是我
It wasn't her. It was me.
我们一起吃饭
Enjoying meals together.
一起聊每天发生的事
Talking about our day.
一起睡觉
Sharing your bed.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
我要杀了你
I am going to kill you.
想得美
Unlikely.
这个计划我已经筹谋五年了
I have been working on this plan for half a decade.
这是我的创作
This is my creation.
她就是我 我就是她
She is me, and I am her.
她能感觉到的 我也能
What she feels, I feel.
我们绝不能失败
And we cannot lose.
他们能体会到你对卡夫的感觉吗
Do they feel what you feel for Carver?
什么
What?
他们还爱他吗
Do they still love him?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表