剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Them. Particles.
-捕捉那些粒子 -你为什么这么紧张
- Catch the particles. - Why are you so nervous,
你要捕捉的这些粒子是什么
and what are these "Particles" you're trying to catch?
没什么 它们只是...
Noth-- they're just-- they're--
它们是科学异常
They're scientific anomalies.
你不理解的
You wouldn't understand. -
这就是我们都认识的恼人的纳什·威尔斯
There's the Nash Wells we know and can barely stand.
我猜异常是因为危机的原因吧
And I'm guessing anomalies because of Crisis?
女老板告诉我了
Boss Lady told me. -
是啊 你从来不喜欢被隐瞒 对吗
Yeah, you never did like being kept in the dark, did you?
你为什么总是表现的像是认识我很久
Why do you always act like you've known me forever?
太奇怪了
It's weird.
我
I...
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
这可不是实话 对不对
Well, that's not true, is it?
你可真是个骗子
You're such a liar.
什么 我是说
What? I mean...
这个 是
It's, uh--yes.
残余粒子捕捉器准备好了 谢谢
The residual particle catcher is ready, thank you.
如果你可以的话 请你
So if you would, please,
你能不能 帮我 充一下电
can you, um, help me, uh, charge it?
就用你那
Just blast it with
超能量紫外线打这里
a ultra-powered UV ray right there.
-哪里 -那里 就...
- Wh-where? - There, right--
瞄准那个...
Just aim for the...
吸收面板
The absorption panel
-就在前边 谢谢你 -好 别太激动了
- on the front pylon, thank you. - Okay, keep your panties on.
那装置可不会起作用
That contraption is not going to work.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
她是谁
Who the hell is she?
她 那是
She-That's--
那个 就是我以前认识的一个人
That's--it's just someone I used to know.
她看起来很像是我的二重身
Well, she looks a lot like my doppelganger.
你为什么有她的照片
Why do you have a picture of her?
这不... 这不重要
It doesn't ma-it doesn't matter.
对我来说重要
It does to me!
老兄 这太奇怪了 你知道 我有感觉
Dude, this is too weird. You know, I had a feeling
从一开始我就觉得你不对劲
something was off with you from the beginning,
但是我一直在无视它 因为我只是高兴
but I kept ignoring it, because I was just happy
找到一个能信任我的人
to find another person who actually believed in me.
-好吧 -但这么久以来
- Okay. - But this whole time,
当你看着我的时候 你看到的是另一个人
when you looked at me, you saw this other person.
天啊 这真是糟透了 知道吗
God, that is messed up, you know?
好吧 好
Okay, all right.
我们再试一次 吉迪恩
Let's try this again, Gideon.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-很好 你醒了 -凯特琳
- Oh, good, you're awake. - Oh, Caitlin.
感谢上帝 这是怎么回事
Thank God. What the-w-what the hell is going on?
我是说 前一分钟
I mean, one minute,
我在极速实验室 修复吉迪恩
I'm in the speed lab, fixing Gideon,
接下来我就到了这里
and the next thing I know, I'm here.
我的速度消失了
My speed's gone.
今天你的话还真多啊
Quite the little chatterbox today, aren't we?
什么
What?
你为什么这样跟我说话
W-why are you talking to me like that?
还有我为什么在笼子里
And why am I in a cage?
凯特琳 放我出去
Caitlin, let me out of here!
放松 杀手
Easy, killer.
斯旺
Thawne?
你还真是个人物啊
You're quite the specimen, aren't you?
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
我不知道你是怎么把我拉来过去的
I don't know how you managed to drag me back to the past.
不管这是什么 我都会阻止你
Whatever all this is, will stop you.
脾气真大
Cranky.
怎么 你跟他提B打头那个词了吗
What, did you offer him the B-word?
也许他只是需要点隐私
Maybe he just needs some privacy.
我去看下罗尼 他在设计个新地方
I'm gonna go check on Ronnie. He's working on a new space
他可有干劲了 他叫那里管道监狱
he's very excited about. He's calling it the Pipeline.
管道监狱
Hmm. The Pipeline.
我喜欢这名字 凯特琳
I like the sound of that. Caitlin.
-我跟你一起去 -凯特琳
- I'll come with you. - Caitlin.
凯特琳 不要相信他
Caitlin, do not trust him!
中城警局
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
是什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?
希望是一条好线索
Well, a good lead, hopefully.
我在写关于黑洞组织的文章
I'm working on our Black Hole story,
但是我现在陷入了严重的瓶颈
and I have reached a major dead end,
我在想你们有没有新的关于
and I was hoping that maybe you found something new
约瑟夫·卡弗的线索能帮到我
on Joseph Carver that could help.
事实上 还真有新线索
Ah, as a matter of fact, I have,
但是我不能跟你分享
but I can't share it with you.
-你是认真的吗 -是这样的
- Are you being serious? - Uh, well, look.
卡弗的这个案子现在已经成为
This Carver case has become
一个反腐调查案 我必须直接上报给
a RICO investigation. I have to report directly
辛格局长 我们需要按章办事
to Chief Singh. We have to do everything by the book.
巴里告诉我
Barry told me that
是你建议他相信我去使用镜像枪
you were the one that gave him the advice to trust me
然而你现在这件事上面
with the Mirror Gun, and now you can't even trust me
-又不相信我 -爱瑞丝 那个武器
- with this? - Oh, Iris, that weapon
是属于闪电侠小组的领域 这是中城警局的事
was Team Flash territory. This Is CCPD business,
而且也要保持这样 不然 卡弗可以
and it has to stay that way. Otherwise, Carver could skate
-起诉我们暗中勾结 -爸 卡弗是我的
- with a collusion charge. - Dad, Carver is mine.
你不能就这么把我挤掉
You can't just shut me out.
我不是 我不是这个意思 我
I didn't--I didn't mean that. I, um...
这个案子 对我意义很大
This just--it-- it means a lot to me.
我看出来了
I can see that.
但是宝贝女儿 我束手无策啊
But baby girl, there is nothing I can do.
我无能为力 抱歉
My hands are tied. I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry too.
我们两个都有各自的工作要做
We both have a job to do,
我尊重你
and I respect that.
我 我正要去吃午饭
I, um--I'm about to get some lunch.
你想不想和我一起去大贝利汉堡店吃点
Do you maybe wanna join me for some Big Belly Burger?
-我请客 -这个想法我喜欢
- My treat. - Now that I would love.
但是我还有点事情要忙完 好吗
But I got a few things to finish, okay?
不要紧 你要不要正午的时候店里见
Yeah, no worries. You wanna meet me there at noon?
完全可以 店里见
That's perfect. See you there.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
来吧 就玩一局
Oh, come on, come on. Just--just one game.
我刚用了两个小时的时间
I just spent the last two hours
在天眼会和拉姆齐讲话
at A.R.G.U.S., talking to Ramsey.
我不想和你玩三维弹球
I do not wanna play pinball.
再说了 我知道你留在这里的唯一原因
Besides, I know the only reason you're hanging around
是你想和巴里解决你们的问题
is 'cause you wanna work things out with Barry,
-所以快去解决吧 -什么 我
- so just go do it. - What--I'm--
我还在鼓起勇气去找他 只是
I'm working my way up to it. It's just, you know,
直到今天 我做过最坏的事是
up until today, the worst thing I'd ever done before
把我祖母的车淹了
is drown my grandmother's car.
在你11岁的时候不要尝试去造悬浮车
Uh, don't try to build a hovercraft at age 11.
行不通的
It doesn't work out.
你难道没在中城上方
Didn't you create a literal black hole
造出来一个黑洞吗
over Central City?
你觉得巴里还在因为那件事生气吗
Oh, you think Barry's still mad about that too?
你能不能少说两句
Would you stop?
不 那发生的时候我根本没醒
No, no, I wasn't even awake when that happened.
你又没杀了他
I mean, it's not like you killed him.
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry?
你不说话我也没法帮你
I can't help you if you won't talk to me.
-你用手势啊 -你在干什么
- Use your signs. - What are you doing?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表