剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我想你成功了
I think you did.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
《星球大战》中被死星炸毁的星球
就像是奥德兰行星上最糟糕的一天
Hmm, like Alderaan on a bad day.
你的心情看起来也像是被炸毁了
You look pretty emotionally vaporized too.
切斯特 我想我是在用你的问题
Okay, Chester, I-- I think that I was using your problems
来分散我自己的情绪
as a distraction from my own feelings,
我内心的指南针已经彻底失灵了
and my internal compass was completely off,
所以我才会把娜塔莉的感觉理解为
and that made me sense the opposite
完全相反的意思
of what Natalie was feeling.
我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉
And I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
我已经拥有这些能力两年了
I've had these powers for two years now,
却还没搞清楚要怎么用
and I'm still figuring them out.
你现在感觉如何
How you feeling now?
说真的 我也说不好
Oh, uh, honestly, I don't know.
那就假装我是那个有共情能力的人
Let's pretend I'm the empath.
你会阻止什么样的感觉
What kind of feelings would you be putting off?
好 别这样 看着我的眼睛
Now, no. Stare into my eyes.
好
Okay.
想象我的瞳孔在转
And imagine my pupils are swirling.
转啊 转啊
And--and swirling, and swirling.
好了 亲爱的 那是催眠 不是共情
Okay, honey, that's a hypnotist, not an empath,
但我真的很感谢你的努力
but I really appreciate the effort.
-对 -没错 你说得对
- Yeah, uh... - Yeah, you're right.
我感觉如何 我...
How am I feeling? I'm...
天哪 我吓坏了
oh, my God. I'm freaking out.
你知道 我♥干♥了20年地检官
You know, I was a DA for 20 years,
然后他们一夜之间就把我换了
and they just--boom, replaced me overnight.
现在 我已经不知道我是谁了
And now I feel like I don't exactly know who I am anymore,
如果我做超能力者律师也失败了
and if I fail at this meta-attorney thing,
我就回不去了
I can't go back.
对 但你没有让我失望
Yeah, but you didn't fail me.
我觉得我们俩只需要相信
You know, I think the two of us just need to
真实的我们
trust that the real us
总会发光的
will always shine through.
所以我要拥抱新的自我
Which is why I will embrace the new me
去约娜塔莉出来约会
by finally asking out Natalie.
你知道 抓住当下之类的
You know, seize the moment and all that.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你也应该试试
And maybe you should too.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
也许我也应该试试
Maybe I should too.
我应该听你的话
I should've listened to you.
如果我们照你说的做 就不会被抓
If we'd done things your way, we wouldn't have gotten caught.
也许我应该把中城交给
Maybe I should be handing Central City
拉尔夫·德比而不是伸缩人
over to Ralph Dibny rather than Elongated Man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
还没有正式宣布
There's no deposition.
我计划开个新闻发布会把你作为
I planned a press conference to
中城的官方保护者介绍给大家
present you as Central City's official protector.
因为即将到来的危机 我必须让这个城市
Because of this coming Crisis, I have to prepare
准备好迎接没有闪电侠的世界
the city for a world without Flash.
我... 我深感荣幸
I'm, uh...I'm honored
你觉得我可以成为你的继任者
that you think that I could help fill your shoes.
听着 今晚的工作是拉尔夫·德比的
Look, tonight's job was for Ralph Dibny
因为我身份的两个部分都是有价值的
because both parts of my identity have value.
你也一样
The same is true for you,
只有今晚 我可以利用你平民的身份
only tonight I could've used your civilian half.
我想说的是巴里·艾伦
What I'm trying to say is Barry Allen
跟闪电侠一样重要
is just as important as the Flash.
记住这句话
Try to remember that.
我知道我会记住
I know I will.
你能够到我的袖扣吗
You know, can you reach my cufflink?
-什么 -把我的袖扣拿下来
- What? - Grab my cufflink.
好 够到了
Yeah. Got it.
好 拿到了
All right, I got it.
好 我数三下
Okay, on three,
我想让你把它弹到那个激光炮里
I want you to flick it at that laser cannon.
一 二 弹
One, two, flick!
好了 成功了 它完蛋了
All right, I got it. It's down.
小心 这是怎么回事
Whoa, watch out. What was that?
好 我们怎么办
Okay, uh, what do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们怎么办
Uh, what do we do?
天啊
Jeez!
我们怎样才能阻止它
How do we stop that?
-它是有规律的 -是吗
- There's a pattern. - Really?
好 我一说"现在"
All right, when I say now...
我们就往左边挪
fling ourselves to the left.
-好[右边] -是左边
- Right. - The left!
现在
Now!
我们必须阻止迈斯特
We have to stop Meister.
他有致命紫光的保护
He's got Ultraviolet protecting him.
她的超能力可以杀了我们两个
Her powers could kill us both.
那我们用你的方法
Then let's do things your way,
来点小策略
with a little finesse.
是时候换装了
Time to suit up.
晚上好 我的朋友们
Good evening, meine freunde.
你们等待已久的时刻就要到来了
The moment that you've all been waiting for is here.
拍卖♥♥会现在开始
Let the auction begin.
火环
EYE-3C9卫星系统
The EYE-3C9 satellite system,
或者我更喜欢称它为火环
or as I'd like to call it the Ring of Fire,
它装备了15枚折光远程导弹
is equipped with 15 dioptric long-range missiles.
只要使用这个控制台
Simply use this console
输入我们想打击的位置坐标
to enter our desired coordinates,
然后就可以坐等
and then sit back
看着地狱之火降临到你敌人的头上
and watch hellfire reign down on your enemies.
我们现在做个小小的演示 好吗
Perhaps a little demonstration now, yes?
中城
这里不是卫生间吗
This isn't the bathroom?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
艾伦·巴里先生 看来你找到了免费酒吧
Mr. Allen Barry, I see you have found the open bar.
在我靠近那个控制台之前吸引他的注意力
Keep her busy till I get to that console.
我也要竞拍你那个白♥痴♥笔记本电脑
I'll bid on your stupid laptop.
五亿
$500 million.
五亿零一美元
$500 million and one dollar.
"价高者得"原则
"Price is Right" rules.
致命紫光 礼貌地护送巴里先生出去
Ultraviolet, uh, gently escort Mr. Barry out,
但别把他的钱烧了
but don't burn his money.
我喜欢《真人快打》
I love "Mortal Kombat"!
德比先生 我们又见面了
Mr. Dibny, we meet again.
求你少说点邦德电影的台词 老兄
You've got to take it easy on the Bond quotes, man.
你知道我最喜欢哪部分吗
You know what my favorite part is?
"终结他"
"Finish him!"
通常我让致命紫光去杀人
You know, usually I allow Ultraviolet to do the killing.
但是对你 我会另行对待
But for you, I'll make an exception.
来吧
Come on!
炸♥药♥倒计时
Fire in the hole.
谢谢你的来访
Thanks for dropping in.
认真的吗 调整你的领结
Really? Adjusting your tie?
是调整闪光灯
Adjusting the flash.
启动自毁
老兄 做得好
Nice job, man.
难以置信
Shocking.
你的表现
Your performance...
巴里先生 棒极了
Wunderbar, Mr. Barry.
名字是艾伦
The name's Allen.
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen.
雷明顿·迈斯特的犯罪集团被端了
Remington Meister's crime ring is over.
能抓到雷明顿真好
Glad we got Remington,
抱歉我们没找到苏
but I'm sorry we didn't find Sue.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表