剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
如果斯旺的超能力恢复了
Look, if Thawne gets his powers back,
我就没法阻止他
I won't be able to stop him.
就像我无法阻止烈日
Just like I can't stop Sunshine.
或许闪电不能阻止他们 但
Well, maybe the Flash can't stop them, but...
巴里·艾伦可以
Barry Allen can.
闪电侠不能和之前跑得一样快又如何
I mean, so what the Flash can't run as fast as he used to?
巴里·艾伦早在闪电侠出现前
Barry Allen was taking down villains
就开始打击坏人了
long before the Flash came along.
巴里 你就和闪电侠一样都是英雄
Barry, you are just as much of a hero as the Flash.
这是中城授予你荣誉勋章的原因
That's why the city gave you the medal of honor.
你真的打算让中城警局
I mean, are you really gonna let CCPD
自己处理烈日吗
handle Sunshine by themselves?
没有神速力我不知道怎么帮助他们
I don't see how I can help them without my speed.
巴里
Barry,
好像你困在
it's like you're stuck on this idea
闪电侠应该是无限制这个想法里了
that the Flash is supposed to be limitless,
但超能力者是有限制的
but metas are the ones that have limits.
想想吧
I mean, think about it.
如果戒王没有了圆环会怎样
Where would the Ringmaster be without his rings?
或者说蝉没有了匕♥首♥
Or Cicada without that dagger?
甚至逆闪电和烈日
Even Reverse-Flash and Sunshine,
他们也有他们的限制
they--they have their limits.
你得找出来是什么
You just have to figure out what they are.
你说得对
You're right.
烈日的确有限制
Sunshine does have limits.
我得找到乔
I have to find Joe.
卡米拉
Hey, Kamilla.
我知道折射器要运往哪
I know where the Refractor's going.
准备好行动
Get ready to move fast.
你为什么把我关在这
Why are you keeping me here?
检查了你的记忆 纳什
I went through your memories, Nash.
进行了深度探究 想出来这个好主意
I plumbed your depths. Came up with this little gem.
很糟糕 对吧
It's awful, isn't it?
黑暗
It's dark.
-消极 -纳什
- It's negative. - Nash!
-纳什 -玛雅
-Nash! - Oh, Maya.
成就突出者 对吧
Quite the overachiever. Right?
完美员工
Perfect employee.
真正的能人
A real go-getter.
当她把声波发射器
When she went to go get the Sonic Emitter
调至最高对准柯多船长 记得吧
atop the highest peak on Corto Maltese--remember that?
一鼓作气 下决心拿到发射器
And plucked that, so determined to get the Emitter.
因为毕竟
Because after all...
战利品就是一切
The prize is everything,
-不是吗 -让我走
- Isn't it? - Let me go!
想从记忆中出去吗
Want out of this memory?
请自便
Be my guest.
你不想离开这个记忆
You don't wanna leave this memory?
为什么
Why? Did--
-那个山洞里发生过什么吗 -不是我的错
- did something happen in that cave? - It was not my fault.
-不是我的错 是她 -没错
- It was not my fault! It was her fault! - Oh, that's right.
不是我的错
It was not my fault.
她死了
She died.
不是我的错
It's not my fault!
都是你的错
It was all your fault.
是她的错 不是我的错
It was her fault. It was not my fault.
超光速粒子控制
我不明白
I don't understand.
我已经全速运行正超光子装置了
I've got the PTDs on full blast.
斯旺的负超光子应该会失去稳定性
Thawne's negative tachyon's should be destabilizing,
但是神经元数据并没有表现出任何抵抗
but the neuron data isn't showing any resistance.
唯一的变化就是他的能量在增强
If anything, his energy's intensifying.
他到底在那里对你做了什么
What the hell is he doing to you in there?
我几乎感觉不到纳什了
I barely even feel Nash anymore,
我只是 我...
I just-- all I--
我能感受到的只有恐惧和羞愧
all I feel is fear and shame all around me.
我不能 我无法
I can't-- I can't-- I don't think I can...
塞西尔 你还好吗
Cecile, are you okay?
就快好了
Almost there.
这东西拦不住我
These won't hold me.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
斯旺连接上了他的神速力
Thawne just connected to his Speed Force.
再发生一次的话 我们就会永远失去纳什
If that happens again, we lose Nash forever.
逆闪电会重生
The Reverse-Flash lives again.
天眼会安全运输车马上就到 队长
A.R.G.U.S. Secure transports should be here any minute, Captain.
做得好 科博尔
Good job, Korber.
他们到达后立刻通知我
Let me know as soon as they land.
谢谢
Thanks.
队长
Captain.
我知道你要把那个东西转移出中城警局
I understand you're moving that thing out of CCPD custody.
我来监督转移
I'm here to oversee the transfer.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我按照你的建议做了些午餐阅读
Well, I did a little lunchtime reading as you suggested.
我同意你的说法
And I agree with you.
我认为卡夫有内应
I think Carver has someone on the inside.
我们必须自己去调查
And we need to investigate this ourselves.
谢谢 大卫
Thank you, David.
我就知道让你来领导警局没错
I knew I picked the right man to lead this precinct.
他们到了 在东装货区
They're here. East loading dock.
-出发吧 -好
- Let's roll. - All right.
多谢过来 先生们
Thank you for coming, gentlemen.
-都准备好了吗 -准备好了 局长
- You all set? - We're all set, Chief.
稍息
At ease.
小心
Look out!
大家小心
Watch yourselves.
她去哪了 她去哪了
Where'd she go? Where'd she go?
不需要再有人受伤了 各位
No one else has to burn, gents.
背靠背 背靠背
Back, back, back, back, back!
交出折射器就行
Just turn over the Refractor.
我们绝对不会给你
We're not giving you a damn thing!
-乔 -接着
- Joe! - Here.
不管你藏在哪 快出来
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
不
No!
没错 你是日光驱动者
Yep. You're helio-kinetic.
没有阳光 你就只是个普通的小偷
So without access to sunlight, you're just an ordinary thief.
能力限制太烦了 对吧
Limits suck, don't they?
那么 局里清扫完毕了
So, our house is clear,
折射器在天眼会很安全
the Refractor's safe and sound with A.R.G.U.S.
你确定没事吗 局长
You sure you're okay, Chief?
我头很痛 问问我的丈夫
Yeah, I got a hard head. Just ask my husband.
乔 如果烈日就是内鬼呢
Hey, Joe, what if Sunshine was our mole?
没人能看见她篡改那些文件
No one would have seen her doctor those files.
她确实是个完美的隐形特工
Um, she's the perfect invisible agent.
如果我们把她留在这里
Look, if we pin her down here,
她可以帮我们调查卡夫的反腐案
she can be the brick for building Carver's RICO case.
-你来吗 -不 你们去吧
- You coming? - No, you go ahead.
我还要处理别的事情
I have something else I have to take care of.
为什么没有用
Why isn't this working?
斯旺的超光速粒子增值速度
zThawne's tachyons are proliferating at a rate
超过了正超光子装置的能力
that exceeds the PTD's capabilities.
斯旺控制纳什的身体
So it's just a matter of time
只是时间问题
before Thawne takes over Nash's body.
纳什会怎么样
What happens to Nash?
其他威尔斯们又会怎样
And to the other Wellses?
他们会像活在地狱里一样
They'll be in a living hell.
永远被困在斯旺的精神里
Trapped inside Thawne's psyche forever.
他能吸收他们的知识
He'll be able to siphon their knowledge.
如果他失控了
If he gets loose,
我们不能冒险让他得到纳什的思想和那些装置
we can't risk him having Nash's mind and his gadgets.
我们得毁掉这些
We have to destroy these.
这是阿莱格拉吗
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表