剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
and now you're suddenly innocent.
一个女生是可以改变主意的
A girl can change her mind.
你在证人的公♥寓♥里做什么
What were you doing at the witness' apartment?
我就是想跟他挑明白
Just needed to hash it out with him,
证明我不是他看见的那个人
prove it was wasn't me he saw.
那是一个警探该干的事
That's something a detective would do.
我想成为一个记者 好吧
I'm trying to be a reporter, okay?
以为这是一个绝好的机会去长点经验
Figured this was as good a time as any to get some experience.
拿到一个报道的同时获得自♥由♥
Get a story and my freedom.
但那又有什么用呢
But what's the use?
你还是会认为我是一个罪犯
You'll always see me as a criminal anyway.
你知道我看见什么了吗
You know what I see?
我看见了一个在13岁的时候
I see that scared little kid
抢劫酒品店
that I used to pick up
被我接走的害怕的小孩
for robbing liquor stores when she was 13.
同一个小女孩在我去少管所查看她的时候
That same girl that I would check on in juvie
总是叫我走开
who would always tell me to leave.
今天早上 我收到了一个新号♥
This morning, I get a ping
你解开了你的超能力者手铐
that you'd escaped from your meta-cuffs,
我们发现你在被害目击证人的家里
and we find you in the location of the dead State's witness.
如果你是记者 你觉得事情会怎样发展
If you're a reporter, how does this story play out?
我没杀他 也没杀那个司机
I didn't kill him or the driver.
我想找出是谁杀了他们 我发誓
I was trying to find out who did it. I swear.
霍尔顿地检官
DA Horton.
我给了你机会 阿莱格拉
I took a chance on you, Allegra.
所以你现在告诉我
So you tell me right now.
到底是谁干的
Who really did it?
告诉我是谁杀了这些人
Tell me who killed those people.
反正你也不会相信我
You wouldn't believe me either.
我想见律师
I want my lawyer.
简直是疯了 简直是疯了
This is insane. This is insane.
所有的证据都表明她有罪
All of the evidence says that she's guilty,
但是
but...
我的超能力告诉我她不仅是无辜的
my powers are telling me that she's not just innocent.
她还知道真正的凶手是谁
She knows who the real killer is.
我只需要她相信我
I just need her to trust me.
你现在需要的是慢下来
All you need to do right now is slow down.
不 我需要做的是找到证据
No, what I need to do is find evidence
在审判之前证明她无罪
to exonerate her before the trial,
而且我快要没时间了
and I am running out of time.
这是因为你想要做
Well, that's because you're trying to do
公设辩护律师的工作 而不是你自己的
the public defender's work and not your own.
你确实知道自己会卷入什么样的麻烦 是吧
You do realize how much trouble you can get in, right?
你出于某种无法解释的原因把阿莱格拉放了
You let Allegra out of jail for an inexplicable reason,
现在又出现了另一起命案
and now there's another murder.
但是我的超能力告诉我
But my powers are telling me--
两个人死了 塞西尔
Two people are dead, Cecile.
你认识这个孩子
You know this kid.
你知道她的犯罪记录 都是抢劫这种轻罪
You know her rap sheet. It's petty crimes, robberies.
不是双重谋杀案 这说不通
It's not double homicide. That doesn't even add up.
我认不出这个女人有段时间了
I haven't known this woman in a long time,
而且证据确凿
and the evidence adds up.
我们要认清 不同于事实的是
We need to recognize that unlike facts,
感觉是不可靠的
feelings can be fallible.
除非这是你的直觉
Except when it's your gut.
-我从来没这样说过 -你不需要这样说
- I've never said that. - You didn't have to.
那是一个吓坏了的孩子
That is a scared kid
没有人为她说话
with no one to stand up for her.
公设辩护律师工作室事务繁忙 工资还很低
The Public Defender's Office is overworked and underpaid.
乔
Joe...
我是唯一能够证明她无辜的人
I'm the only one who can prove her innocence.
你的工作是根据证据
Your job is to prosecute the cases
对你经手的案件
that we bring to you
提起公诉
using the evidence.
我的意思是 就好像
I mean, it's like you...
好像你不想做地检官
it's like you don't even want to be the DA.
你是在告诉我 我必须在
Are you telling me I have to choose
利用能力和做好工作之间做出选择吗
between using my powers and doing my job?
我不是这个意思
That is not what I just said.
不
No.
你就是这样想的
It's what you're feeling.
把他转移到这里来很冒险
It was risky to move him here,
但是他需要见你
but he needed to see you...
我们理解这一点
which we understand.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我第一次见到你丈夫时 他就那样看着我
Your husband stared at me that same way when we first met.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你和巴里的妈妈长得一模一样
You look just like Barry's mother.
什么
What?
巴里生理上的痛苦会痊愈
Well, Barry's physical pain will go away,
但是心理上
but the mental aspect...
有些创伤不会在短时间内消失
some of that won't, not for a while.
但是我知道你会照顾好他的
But I know you'll keep an eye on him.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们要扫描我们的地球
So they are going to scan our Earth
找出其它反物质迹象
for any other signs of antimatter
并找到方法阻止即将到来的危机
and figure out a way to prevent whatever Crisis is coming.
这并不简单
It's not that simple.
你说你看见一波反物质摧毁了地球
Well, you said you saw a wave of antimatter destroy Earth.
我们需要做的就是制定计划并阻止它
All we have to do is come up with a plan to stop it.
我们无法阻止将要发生的事
We can't stop what's coming.
监视者说的是事实
The Monitor was telling the truth.
我们有卡拉 奥利弗 和其他人
We get Kara and Oliver and everybody.
我们制♥造♥一个反物质抑制器
We create an antimatter dampener.
我不在乎 我们只需要找出方法
I don't care. We just find a way.
我看到你 还有凯特琳
I saw you and... Caitlin.
我看到大家都死了
I saw everyone die.
唯一你们都活下来的时间线 就是我死了
The only timeline where you all survived was if I died.
不 不 这不是未来
No, no, that's not the future.
我看到了十亿种未来 爱瑞丝
I saw a billion futures, Iris.
好吧 那第十亿零一种或者第十亿零二种呢
Okay, well, what about the billion and first or billion and second?
我们要掌控自己的命运
We control our destiny.
我们
We...
可以改变出一条更好的时间线
can change the timeline for the better.
也许这就是我被赋予超能力的原因
Maybe this is the reason I was given powers.
为了拯救每一个人
To save everyone.
你今天早上说你还没有放弃
You said this morning that you weren't giving up yet.
我必须接受这一点
I have to accept this.
我们两个都是
We both do.
在你坐在这里等死的时候什么也不要做
And do nothing while you sit here and wait to die?
这不是你的作风
This is isn't you.
我认识的巴里永远不会停止奔跑
The Barry I know would never stop running.
他会找到另一种斗争的方式
He would find another way to fight.
门没锁
It's open.
爱瑞丝不接电♥话♥
Iris wasn't answering her phone.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
没有 她在工作
No, no, she's at work.
她在工作
She's working.
你在家里干什么 你还好吗
What are you doing home? You okay?
我在神速力实验时受伤了
I got hurt running a Speed Force experiment,
但我会没事的
but I'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
如果你有什么事需要爱瑞丝帮忙
If you needed help with something from Iris,
或许我也可以帮你
maybe I could help you out.
是这个案子
It's this case.
阿莱格拉·加西娅
Allegra Garcia.
塞西尔对这个案子很投入
Cecile has some very strong feelings about it.
让我看看
Let me take a look?
你怎么受伤的 巴仔
How did you get hurt, Barr?
好吧 听着
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表