剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So I did want to say that tomorrow I'm call Midway City,
看看有什么发现
see what I can find.
那太好了 拉尔夫
That's great, Ralph.
苏很幸运
Sue is very lucky to have
有你这样优秀的侦探去寻找她
a master detective like you searching for her.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
不过是个失踪案件而已
It's just a missing persons case.
我又不是要找对象
It's not like I'm looking to get married.
他会没事吗
He gonna be okay?
会的
Yeah, he is.
那么多晚惧怕发生这样的疯狂事件
Of all the nights for this madness to be happening,
偏偏发生在了万圣节
it had to be Halloween.
宝贝 我们可能该回家了
Babe, we should probably head home.
你先走 我几分钟后再赶上来行吗
Would you mind if I catch up with you in a couple minutes?
不介意
No.
没事
It's fine.
巴里
Barry.
我要为麦克洛奇那件事道歉
I'm sorry about what happened at McCulloch.
不 兄弟 听着 这个...
No, man, no. Look, this...
这不是你的错
this is not your fault.
我本该集中精力拯救该救的人
I should've been focused on saving the right person.
我是说 尽管拉姆齐的事情
Well, I mean, even though things didn't...
没能得以解决 至少我们尝试了
work out with Ramsey, at least we tried...
去做对的事情
to do the right thing.
我仍不知道你怎么做到的
I still don't know how you do that, man.
振作自己 努力向前
Picking yourself up, pushing forward.
我只是试着
I'm just trying to...
去教你我花了很多年学习的东西
teach you what it's taken me years to learn.
我知道你在为了我们这么做
I know you're doing it for all of us.
这就是做英雄的意义
That's what it means to be a hero.
我知道我选了对的人
I knew I picked the right guy.
我就...
I'm gonna...
好 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
乔
Hey, Joe.
你还好吗
You all right?
我就是
I was just...
就是在想拉姆齐在哪
just wondering where Ramsey was and...
向上帝祈祷我们在事情恶化之前
just hoping to God that we find him before...
找到他
this gets worse.
他的速写已经传遍了
Well, his description has been circulated
从这里到高谭的每一个警局
to every precinct from here to Gotham,
所以我们应该能找到他
so we should find him.
那之后呢
Then what?
更多的人会受伤
More people are gonna get hurt.
或者更差
Or worse.
我知道
I know.
我试着拯救他了
I tried to save him.
想着多做点好事 在我...
Tried to do some good before I...
不准你开始这样说
Don't you dare start talking like that.
你做了很多好事了
You've done plenty of good.
自从你变成了闪电侠
Ever since you became the Flash,
你比中城警局所有人加起来救的还多
you've saved more people than CCPD altogether.
没有你 我早就...
Without you, I would've...
我早就失去我们的家人了
I would've lost our family a long time ago.
这就是你一次又一次拯救世界的所得吗
And this is what you get for saving the world over and over again?
怎么
How...
这怎么能是对的
how is that right?
你知道世界不是这么运转的
You know it doesn't work like that.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
我是个警♥察♥
I mean, I'm a cop.
如果我30年来每天冒着生命危险
If I risk my life every day for 30 years,
巴仔 我能退休
I get to retire, Barr.
我能回到家陪我爱的女人
I get to go home to the woman I love.
我能自豪的看着我的宝贝女儿
I get to proudly watch my baby girl
每天茁壮成长
grow up each and every day.
我能有生活 巴仔
I get a life, Barr.
你是个英雄 你得到了什么
You're a hero. What do you get?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
这就是...
It's just...
可恶 这不对
Damn it. It's not right.
我们 这个世界
We--the world...
这个世界欠你的
the world owes you.
你值得更好的
You deserve better than this.
不 我不值得
No, I don't.
我为我有的所有事物满怀感激
I'm grateful for everything that I have.
我这一生中所获得的幸福
All the blessings in my life.
我感激爱瑞丝 这团队
For Iris, the team.
我是说...
I mean, hell...
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash.
我很感激
I'm grateful for that.
但是你
But you...
但是你才是我最感激的
You're what I'm most grateful for.
如果不是你
If it weren't for you...
你的耐心 你的勇气
your patience, your courage...
继续前进的意志
The will just to keep going.
我从你身上学到了全部这些
I learned all that from you.
比其他任何人都多 在团队之前
More than anyone else, before the team,
在艾瑞丝之前
before Iris...
你是那个展示给我
you were the one that showed me
做一个好人
what it takes just to...
需要些什么
be a good person.
你是我能够成为闪电侠
You're one of the biggest reasons
最重要的原因之一
I was even able to become the Flash.
而为了这些 我会一直充满感激
For that, I'll always be grateful.
巴仔 我还没准备好
Barr, I'm not ready.
我无法面对这事
I'm not ready for this.
这不是
It's not...
没事 没事的
It's okay, man. It's all right.
不 我知道你
No. I know you...
我知道你说这必须要发生 但是
I know you say it has to happen, but...
没事的
It's all right.
没事
It's okay.
我永远不会离开你
I'm never gonna leave you.
就算我死了
Even when I'm gone.
我们试试这个
Let's try this.
原来你一直藏在这里
So this is where you've been hiding.
是上门拜访的时候了
Time to pay a house call.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表