剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
left you a note instead of some secret code?
因为奥利弗从来没跟你隐瞒过什么吗
Oh, because Oliver never kept a secret from you before?
面具上的沉积物痕迹
There's sediment traces on the mask
通常发现在中国北海的岛上
usually found on islands in the North China Sea.
-就像炼狱 -就像炼狱
- Like Lian Yu. - Like Lian Yu--
巴里 中国北海上可不止一个岛啊
Barry, there's more than one island in the North China Sea.
是啊 但是只有一个有米拉库鲁
Yeah, but only one with Mirakuru.
米拉库鲁
那个面具上真的有米拉库鲁
Does that mask really have Mirakuru on it?
安东·艾沃的超级士兵血清
Anton Ivo's super soldier serum.
你真的认为那个岛上还留有血清吗
You really think there's any of this stuff left on the island?
是啊 奥利弗一直觉得
Yeah, well, Oliver always thought that
会有一些样本能从艾沃的货船上保留下来
some samples could have survived on Ivo's freighter.
我们还不知道炼狱在危机后是什么样
We don't even know what the state of Lian Yu is post-Crisis.
如果有人搞到了米拉库鲁
I mean, if somebody got their hands on Mirakuru,
那他们就能变成一个活武器
they could become a living weapon.
或者复♥制♥血清再造一个军队
Or replicate it and build an entire army.
狄格 这 这一定就是
I mean, Dig, this--this is-- this has got to be
奥利弗给我留下面罩的原因
why Oliver left me the mask.
他想让我在炼狱对世界造成威胁之前
He wants me to find the last stash of Mirakuru
找到米拉库鲁和其相关的最后藏匿处
on Lian Yu before it threatens the world.
我知道你不想让我带你跑到那
Look, I know you don't want me to run you there,
但坐飞机要20个小时
but it's a 20-hour plane ride.
也太多了
That's too much.
看看你有多厉害
What you got?
我妻子和我创建这个公♥司♥时
My wife and I started this company
只有三名员工
with three employees.
现在我们有将近3000名
Now we have almost 3,000,
但我仍知道每个人的名字
but I still know each one of their names.
伊娃会想要如此的
It's what Eva would've wanted.
这很体贴 卡弗先生
That's very thoughtful, Mr. Carver.
请叫我约瑟夫
Joseph, please.
我特别喜欢《公民报》
I'm a huge fan of "The Citizen."
我能做些什么
How can I help?
我有一个线人
Well, I have a source
能证明
who can prove that
你的机密光子枪去年秋天
one of your classified Photon Rifles
被偷走了一支 现在落在
was stolen last fall and it's now in the hands
一个神秘组织的手中
of a secret organization
该组织和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 绑♥架♥ 非法武器交易
linked to terrorism, kidnapping, illegal arms deals,
还有谋杀相关
and murder.
你有什么评论
Would you care to comment?
莫里斯 告诉董事会我稍微晚会到
Maurice, tell the board I'm running a little bit behind.
韦斯特艾伦女士和我
Ms. West-Allen and I need to speak
要去一个更私密的地方聊下
someplace a little more private.
很好
Great.
麦克洛奇科技公♥司♥
你的线人是基恩·霍斯克吗
Your source-- it's Gene Huskk, isn't it?
我完全尊重你保护线人的需要
I completely respect your need to protect your sources,
但有些东西你需要知道
but there's something that you should see,
不宜报道的 为了霍斯克
off the record, for Huskk's sake.
请等一下
Just a sec, please.
有人渗入麦克洛奇的研发部门
Someone did infiltrate the R&D division
但并不是机密组织
here at McCulloch, but it wasn't a secret organization.
是黑曜石科技想盗取我们的模型
It was Obsidian Tech trying to steal one of our prototypes,
但霍斯克不肯接受
but Huskk couldn't accept that.
人力资源 纪律处分记录
他被说服了
He became convinced
相信有更大的阴谋
there was some larger conspiracy,
偏执消耗着他
and the paranoia consumed him.
他变得不安
He became troubled,
开始害怕其他员工
started scaring other employees.
我别无选择 只好让他离开
I had no choice but to let him go.
但我向你保证
But, uh, I can assure you
我们已经内部解决了这个问题
that we have dealt with this problem internally.
我们刚刚完成了我们的调查
We just completed our investigation,
我们明天就开始一个
and we're getting a whole new security system
全新的安保系统 新保安 新摄像头
starting tomorrow: new badges, new cameras.
这些工作
The works.
这儿没有什么可报道的
There's no story here.
恕我直言 卡弗先生
Well, with all due respect, Mr. Carver,
我觉得有
I think that there is.
可能是一个你不喜欢的
Maybe it's just one that you won't like.
韦斯特·艾伦女士 我做的所有事情
Ms. West-Allen, everything that I do,
都是在纪念我的夫人
I do in my wife's honor,
保护她的遗产
to protect her legacy.
像这样的报道真的会损伤
A story like this could really damage
我们公♥司♥的名誉
our company's reputation.
更别提会吓到我们的投资人
Not to mention, scare our investors.
我请求你
I'm asking you,
请不要写这个报道
please, don't run this story.
我理解
I understand.
你对于你的股东有责任
You have an obligation to your shareholders.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我对真♥相♥也有责任
But I have an obligation to the truth.
你被抢劫了 卡弗先生
You were robbed, Mr. Carver,
我明白这让人很尴尬
and I get that that's embarrassing,
但公众有权利在其他人受伤前
but the public deserves to know what happened
知道发生了什么
before anyone else gets hurt,
如果你不想发表评论的话
so if you wish to withhold comment,
也没有关系
that's fine...
我还是会写这篇报道
But I'm running this story either way.
麦克洛奇受秘密组织牵连
一个小时十万阅读量 这肯定破纪录了
100,000 views in one hour. That's gotta be a record.
《公民报》正式开始对抗黑洞
Citizen just fired its first shots at Black Hole.
这值得庆祝一下
This is a cause for celebration.
你满21岁了吗
Are you even 21?
我们最好等下再庆祝
I'd hold off on the balloons and bubbly.
麦克洛奇技术公♥司♥刚刚发来文件
McCulloch Tech just sent a memo.
他们要起诉《公民报》诽谤
They are suing "The Citizen" for defamation.
-这太荒唐了 -爱瑞丝
- This is ridiculous. - Iris.
伪造证词
Fabricated statements,
故意遗漏无罪证明
deliberate omission of exonerating evidence--
爱瑞丝 有什么不太对
Iris, something's not right.
卡弗只是想用诉讼费打垮我们
Carver is just trying to bury us in legal fees.
他只是想恐吓我们
He's just trying to scare us.
大家都趴下
Everybody down!
为什么有人朝我们开枪
Why is someone shooting at us?
是他们 是黑洞
It's them. It's Black Hole.
我们得离开这里
Okay, we--we gotta go.
好让他们在外面杀我们吗
So they can kill us outside?
听着 他们想要的是我
Okay, look, it's me that they're after,
你们去尖端科研实验室
okay, so you guys get to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我从纳什的隧♥道♥离开
I will make my way out through Nash's tunnels.
不行 我们不会离开你
No way. We're not leaving you.
我得确保线人的安全 好吗
Look, I have to make sure that my source is safe, okay?
确定之后我就去和你们汇合 我保证
Once I do, I will meet you there, I promise.
我们得走了 听我命令 好吗
Now we need to go. On my count, okay?
一 二 三 快走
One, two, three. Go!
走 走 快走
Go. Go, go, go, go, go.
无法连接
你们没事 发生什么了
You're okay. Oh. What happened?
黑洞试图暗♥杀♥爱瑞丝
Black Hole tried to assassinate Iris.
她去找她的线人了 塞西尔去了乔那里
She went to go find her source. Cecille went to Joe's.
-巴里呢 -他在炼狱岛
- Where's Barry? - He's in Lian Yu.
我一直试着联♥系♥他
I've been trying to radio him,
但是那里完全没有信♥号♥♥
but that place is a total dead zone.
你们用的那些滴答响的东西呢
What about those clicky things you guys use?
外推器不能用
The extrapolators don't work.
现在多元宇宙消失了
Now that the multi-verse is gone,
缺口的原理彻底改变了
the physics behind breaching has changed entirely.
但是别担心 冰霜正在寻找枪手
But don't worry, Frost is out there looking for the shooter.
她得小心一点 看到这些灼烧的痕迹了吗
She should be careful. Do you see these burn marks?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表