剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-你确定你没事吗 -我没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - I'm fine.
卡弗才是你们要担心的
It's Carver that needs to worry.
你觉得是卡弗搞的鬼
You think Carver's the one behind this?
他知道我打败了他其中一个杀手
Well, he knows I took down one of his assassins,
米莉·罗林斯 外号♥烈日
Millie Rawlins, AKA Sunshine.
他还知道我负责反腐调查组
And he knows I'm the lead on the RICO case
我们正在调查他
we're building against him.
如果这是真的
Well, if that's true,
我们必须要给你安排证人保护计划
we have to get you in witness protection.
你现在出外勤不安全 乔
You're just not safe out here, Joe.
大卫 我哪也不去
David, I'm not going anywhere.
如果卡弗要来找我
Look, if Carver is coming after me,
说明他害怕了
that means he is scared.
害怕的人会怎么样 他们会犯错
What do scared people do? They make mistakes.
我们要好好利用这一点
We need to take advantage of that.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
我会一如既往全力支持你 乔
You have my complete support, Joe, as always.
但如果发生什么事 我绝对不会原谅自己
But if anything happens, I'll never forgive myself.
我要去见罗林斯
I need to go talk to Rawlins.
投资者午宴正在如火如荼地进行中
Okay, the investors' brunch is in full swing.
让我们看到服务器机房♥里的情况
Now, you go get us eyes on that server room.
我要去小解
I got to tinkle.
我听到自己的话了
Yeah, I heard what I said.
好
Okay.
医生来了
The doctor is in.
喊"啊"
Say, "Ah!"
什么
What?
你管这叫加密方案
You call this an encryption scheme?
我一只手被绑在背后都能破解它
I could do this with one hand tied behind my back.
证明一下
Prove it.
早上好
Uh, good morning.
不用管我 我只是在进行常规软件更新
Don't mind me. I'm just doing a routine software update.
请问我能收回我的手吗
Can I have my hand back, please?
你真会打扮... 作为技术人员来说
You dress well... for tech support.
我具备良好的职业操守
I have good work ethic.
有意思
Funny.
看起来你当时在篡改
It looked like you were tampering
这台设备的安全系统
with the facility's security system,
而不是在修理它
not repairing it.
篡 篡 篡改吗
Tam--tamp--tampering?
你是说这个吗
Oh, you--you mean all this?
是的 那些全部
Yes, all of that.
不 我 这是我们按照合规程序
No, no, I'm--it's-- this is a procedure we follow
来确保你的资金安全
to make sure that your money's secure.
也就是说 你的资金安全
That is, if the safety of your money
对于你来说是否很重要 女士
is important to you, Miss...?
詹纽瑞·加罗尔女士
Ms. January Galore.
我的资金安全对我来说非常重要
And the safety of my money is very important to me.
我相信是的
I'm sure it is.
所以这小绿灯有什么作用
So what do those little green lights do?
这 这 这绿光
The--the--the--the-- the green lights.
它们 它们不重要
They are--they are not important.
我其实已经搞定了
I'm actually all done here.
好好享用华夫饼
Um, enjoy the waffles.
我会的
Oh, I will.
我感觉这里只有苹果馅
I think they only have apple fritters here.
我们同步了吗
Are we live?
是的 我们同步了 我们能看到了
Yeah, we're live. We got eyes.
虽然我们差点没有成功
We almost didn't get them, though.
我遇到了一个捐赠者 富有的英国女士
I ran into one of the donors-- some rich British lady.
她的名字叫什么来着 六月 四月
What was her name? June, April...
-四月·加罗尔 -慢着
- April Gabor. - Wait.
-詹纽瑞·加罗尔 -就是她
- January Galore? - That's the one.
情况不妙
That's not good.
她是我和巴里在米德韦城遇到的军♥火♥商
She's an arms dealer that Barry and I met in Midway City.
我不知道
I don't know.
她看起来挺吸引我的
She seemed kind of charming to me.
超级主动 但还是很迷人
Very forward, but charming nonetheless.
我们遇上麻烦了
Uh-oh. We're in trouble.
监控信♥号♥♥没有了
The security feeds are dead.
服务器在第五楼
Servers are on the fifth floor.
我们走
Let's go.
这是什么 这是什么
What is that? What is that?
完美的伪装
The perfect disguise.
伪...
A disg--
我没有胃口了
I think I just lost my appetite.
滑头 想我了吗
Hi, Slick. You miss me?
几乎和我想念弗雷德里克一样多
Almost as much as I miss Fredrico,
我的绦虫
my tapeworm.
你好 苏 或是詹纽瑞
Hello, Sue. Or is it January?
我还能说什么
What can I say?
抵押贷款债券
Collateralized loan obligations
真的极其诱人
are deliciously robust.
尽管...
Although...
不及穿礼服的你一半诱人
Not half as delicious as you in a tux.
还在干老本行吗 偷钻石和珍珠
Still up to your old tricks? Swiping diamonds and pearls?
你喜欢普林斯 我也是
Oh, you like Prince? Me too.
是的 我也是
Yes! Me three.
我叫西斯科 顺便一提
I'm Cisco, by the way.
我们之前在那里见过...
We met back when you were...
詹纽瑞·加罗尔
January Galore.
你的口音听起来真棒
That was an excellent accent, by the way.
-你有训练过吗 -谢谢你
- Do you have any training? - Oh, thank you.
-我高中在国外读书 -肯定是在伦敦
- I did my senior year abroad. - London, no doubt.
-是在意大利 实际上 -她很酷 你很酷
- Oh, Italy, actually. - She fancy. You fancy.
-谢谢 -好了
- Yeah, thank you. - Okay!
苏 你无路可逃了 你要完蛋了
Sue, you're trapped, and you're going down.
实际上 我要上去了
Oh, actually, I'm going up.
你看到了吗
Ah. Did you see that?
-你在... -你看到了吗
- What do you-- - Did you see that?
糟了 该死
Shoot. Damn it!
糟糕
Uh-oh. Dibs.
如果这个东西是她用的
If this is what she used,
她可以访问所有银行的储蓄
she has access to all the bank's financial holdings.
那个
Oh, well...
也就
It's only several...
几十亿美元
billion...
而已
dollars.
中城警局
米莉·罗林斯
Millie Rawlins.
这个人曾经为约瑟夫·卡弗工作
This man--he worked for Joseph Carver.
这就是那些让卡弗失望的人的下场
This is what happens to those who fail Carver.
这可以激励其他人成功
Incentive for the rest of us to succeed.
但是你没成功
But you didn't succeed.
所以下一个死的可能是你
So that probably means you're next.
听着 我可以保护你
Now, look, I can offer you protection.
但仅此一次
But this is a one-time deal.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
没有 谢谢
No, thanks.
只有一种办法可以让人
I mean, the only way somebody could accelerate the car
在汽车加速的同时切断刹车
and simultaneously cut the brakes
那就是在汽车的发动机里
is from inside the car's engine, which is...
很明显这里装不下人
I mean, obviously no person could fit inside there.
雷·帕尔默能进去
Well, Ray Palmer could.
但他不会去杀人或搞破坏
Only he's not a murderous, sabotaging type.
如果是一个可以挤进狭小空间的超能力者
How about a meta-human who can squeeze into tight places?
他喜欢亲眼看着受害者遭到痛苦
Likes to watch his victims suffering up close.
布娃娃
Rag Doll.
好了
Now...
米莉·罗林斯
what would...
陆军中尉
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表