剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We corresponded and the rest is history.
我们通了信件 其余的大家都知道了
I hope you'll find it
我希望您内心深处
in your heart to bless our engagement.
能祝福我们的订婚
If this is what your father wishes-- and you of course.
如果这是你父亲希望的 当然还有你的
It is. Very much.
是的 我很愿意
Well then, you're engaged.
好吧 那你们订婚了
Enjoy your lives together.
享受婚姻生活吧
I'm so happy for you, Greer.
我真为你感到高兴 葛瑞尔
He's certainly a step up from Castleroy.
他可比卡斯尔雷好多了
Lord Castleroy, can I get you anything?
卡斯尔雷大人 您需要什么吗
No. No need. You're busy.
不用了 你也很忙
Just think, tomorrow
想一想 明天
you'll be my apprentice in the spice trade.
你就是我的学徒 跟我学做香料生意了
You'll leave all this behind.
你会把这里的一切都抛下
Will you miss it?
你会想念吗
I'm very grateful, sir.
非常感谢您 先生
Lola, I have some bad news.
萝拉 我有个坏消息
The suitor from Alsace has been delayed for five weeks.
艾尔萨斯的求婚者要延期五周过来
I'm going to start to show any day now.
我的肚子随时都能被人看出来
Lola, I promised you I'd find you a husband and I will.
萝拉 我答应给你找个丈夫就会守约
Just give me another week, maybe two.
再给我一两周时间就行
I see your plan to keep the king out of sight has failed.
你不让国王露面的计划好像失败了
Who else knows of his madness?
还有谁知道他现在的情况
Only Kenna.
只有肯娜
And a nobleman from Guyenne.
还有一个从吉耶纳来的贵族
I've given both motivation to keep quiet.
他们两个人的嘴我已经都堵住了
But there's no telling what Henry will do next.
但谁也说不准亨利接下来会做什么
Have you found any explanation for this?
你找到其中的原因了吗
I've checked his food and wine for three days straight.
我已经连续三天都细心检查他的食物和酒了
There's no trace of any poison.
里面没有被下毒的痕迹
At least none that I recognize.
至少我没有发现
Then he is mad.
那他就是疯了
And a mad king incites chaos and rebellion.
一个疯了的国王会引起混乱煽动叛乱的
If our enemies find out, we could...
如果被我们的敌人发现了 我们...
Your Majesty...
王后陛下
What's this?
这是什么
A sedative that induces a coma.
可以导致昏迷的镇定药物
A deep sleep that I can interrupt
用者会陷入深度昏睡
with an antidote of my own design.
只有用我研制的解药才能苏醒
It'll be difficult.
让他服下太难了
He has seven tasters,
他有七名试毒者
inspecting every manner of delivery.
食物送去的每个环节都会检查
We have to find a way to get it past them.
我们得好好想办法蒙混过去
A Trojan horse.
特洛伊木马
Yes! Yes! I've won!
太棒了 我赢了
The bean!
豌豆
I found the bean!
我找到豌豆了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Uh... Penelope.
佩内洛普
From the kitchen.
我是厨房♥的佣人
Well, you're very pretty.
你真漂亮啊
Penelope...
佩内洛普
I crown you...
我授予你
Queen of the Bean.
豌豆王后的称号♥
Ask and ye shall receive.
只要问她 她肯定会答应的
I need to speak with the king.
我需要面见国王
It's the bastard!
是国王的私生子
I surrender to the king's mercy.
王恩浩荡 我自己投降
Bash. Father, I need to speak with you.
巴斯 父亲 我有事跟你说
You return from exile seeking favor?
你从流放地回来找我帮忙吗
After you killed your brother's guards?
你把你弟弟派去的侍卫都杀了
It was selfdefense. Take him to the dungeon.
我那是自卫 带他去地牢
There's a threat in the woods, that's why I've returned.
树林里有威胁 所以我才回来的
Father. Father, you must listen to me.
父亲 父亲 你得听我说
I mean you no harm,
我并无恶意
but there are people who are being harmed.
但是有人受到伤害了
Murdered!
有人被杀了
I can't believe he came back.
他怎么回来了
What was he thinking?
他到底在想什么
Father, you must! We have given him every chance
父亲 听我说 我们给了他机会
to be free and yet here he is.
让他自♥由♥ 可他偏偏回这里来了
I'm done helping him.
我不会再帮他了
Francis, he's your brother.
弗朗西斯 他是你哥哥
He's a liar and a murderer.
他是个骗子 是个杀人凶手
We both know why he came back.
他为什么回来你我心知肚明
Don't give him another chance to get close to you.
不要再给他机会让他接近你了
We don't have much time, so listen carefully.
我们时间不多 你仔细听着
I've bribed your jailer.
我贿赂了看守你的狱卒
A merchant's wagon will take you to the Spanish border.
一个商人的马车会把你带去西班牙边境
If you value your life,
如果你重视自己的生命
you will do as I say and you will never return.
就按我说的做 从此别再回来了
I'm not ready to go to Spain.
我不打算去西班牙
Bash, what is wrong with you?
巴斯 你到底怎么回事
You never should have returned here.
你根本不该回来的
You have to leave.
你必须走
There are too many in the castle who want you dead.
这里有太多人想置你于死地了
You mean Francis?
你是说弗朗西斯吗
He did not try to have you killed.
他没有想杀你
Although he could.
虽然他可以这么做
You stir up a jealousy
你激发了他的嫉妒心
and a bitterness in him that scares me.
还有仇恨心理 这让我很害怕
He gets this look in his eyes.
他的眼神
It's like I don't know him.
就好像我根本不认识他
It's almost as if he knows.
就好像是他知道了
That you'd have been happy without him.
他知道没有他你会幸福吗
If you had married me instead.
知道当初你跟我结婚你会幸福吗
There is nothing between you and I except for my concern for you.
你我之间除了我对你的担心再无其他
Then we've arrived at the same spot.
那我们就达成共识了
I'm here on behalf of another,
我来是代表别人
a girl I met in the woods.
一个我在树林认识的姑娘
Well, bully for you and your speedy recovery. Don't.
你行啊 恢复的挺快嘛 别这样
Not until you hear what happened to her.
你先听听她身上发生的事
Queen Penelope.
佩内洛普王后
Every year a girl is chosen.
每年都会有一个女孩被选中
Yes.
对
And for a brief moment,
有那么一瞬间
she glimpses the heavens of royalty.
她体验到了皇室的奢华
Ah, it's the greatest night of her life.
那将是她人生中最美妙的一晚
But when the dawn comes,
但是当黎明来临
she must fall back to earth.
她就得被打回原形了
Oh, it must be a brutal fall.
那肯定是致命的一击
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
I mean, this is so much more than I ever...
这种情形 我真的...
I ever even dreamed of.
做梦都没想到过
But it's only one day.
但也只有一天
And I...
而我...
would like you to be the first Queen of the Bean in history
想让你成为历史上第一个可以
to think long-term.
做长远打算的豌豆王后
So if you prove yourself trustworthy,
所以如果你能证明自己值得信任
we can be friends. And unlike Henry,
我们可以做朋友 我不像亨利
I look after my friends every day of the year,
我会每时每刻都为自己的朋友着想
not just this one.
并不只在这一天
Tell me,
告诉我
Queen Penelope,
佩内洛普王后
have you maintained your virtue?
你还是处子之身吗
Of course I have.
当然是了
Because-- well, as you may know--
因为 你可能也知道
when pretty girls win Queen of the Bean,
有漂亮女孩赢得豌豆王后时
they sometimes have a...
她们可能有时候...
special experience with the king.
跟国王有段特殊经历
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表