剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
when it is safe.
等安全了再走
My mother is in jeopardy now.
我母亲现在处于危险之中
Scotland is in jeopardy now.
苏格兰现在也处于危险之中
I said we'll go when it's safe.
我说了等安全了我们会去的
We will never be safe.
我们永远也不会安全
I know that you're afraid this is a trap.
我知道你担心这是个陷阱
I am, too.
我也担心
But I need to take this chance.
但我得冒这个险
I have to.
我必须得去
I will be home soon.
我很快就会回来
Please trust me.
请相信我
I can't.
我不能
Guards! Surround the Queen.
卫兵 包围女王
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Locked in the tower?
把我锁在塔里吗
Did you think that I would try to slink out of my rooms,
你觉得我会从房♥间里逃走
like a rat in a passageway?
像老鼠一样从密道逃跑吗
Not like a rat.
不是老鼠
Like a defiant queen.
是个目中无人的女王
You will be released as soon as your brother has cast off.
等你哥哥一走 你就会被释放
I told him that we'd follow as soon as we could.
我告诉他我们会尽快跟上
So, you lied? It is not a lie.
所以你说谎了 这不是谎话
When I know that it is safe to... It will be too late!
等我知道我们安全... 那就太晚了
We both know that day will never come.
我们都知道不会有安全的那一天
I will not help you with the Cardinal,
要是你那么想
if that's what you think.
我不会帮你说服红衣主教
I know.
我知道
My mother and I will do what we have to.
我和我母亲会尽力的
We'll find a way.
我们会找到方法的
You may hate me right now,
你现在可能会恨我
but I have done this for you.
但我是为了你
I love you, and I've put you first.
我爱你 我以你为重
You love a girl!
你爱的是个女孩
You don't love a queen or you would allow me to be one!
而不是女王 你也不允许我成为女王
You are putting yourself and your country first,
你以你自己和你的国家为重
just as you always have! That is not true.
你总是这样 不是这样的
If Scotland falls, I will never forgive you!
要是苏格兰败落了 我将永不原谅你
You will lose my country, and you will lose me!
你会失去我的国家 也会失去我
I warned you, Francis-- we are one and the same.
我警告过你 弗朗西斯 我们是一体的
Scotland won't fall.
苏格兰不会败落
And neither will we.
我们也不会分开
I can't hear another word. Get out!
我不想再听你说一个字 滚出去
I'll be back when you've had a chance to calm down.
等你冷静了 我再回来
Francis...
弗朗西斯
You can't just leave me locked in here-- Francis!
你不能把我锁在这儿 弗朗西斯
Francis! Francis! Francis!
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表