剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
Lord Castleroy.
卡斯尔雷大人
I know I'm not the man of your dreams.
我知道我不是你的意中人
Will you accept my humble proposal?
那你愿意接受我卑微的求婚吗
We're married, we can't be unmarried.
我们结婚了 总得做出个样子来
I thought we'd agree to at least try.
我们总得尽力试试看
Henry, end this now. Leave, Penelope.
亨利 停止吧 退下 佩内洛普
Get out. Now!
给我滚 马上滚
Henry, no! While the king feels forgiving.
亨利 不要 趁国王宽恕你的时候
If word gets out of his madness,
如果他说出几句疯言疯语
this country could come apart.
那法国就四分五裂了
I was paid to murder the Queen of Scots on her voyage home.
有人雇我在苏格兰女王回国的时候杀了她
We'll go when it's safe.
等安全了我们会去的
My mother's in jeopardy now.
我母亲现在处于危险之中
Scotland is in jeopardy now.
苏格兰现在也处于危险之中
Guards, surround the queen.
卫兵 包围女王
Locked in the tower?
把我锁在塔里吗
But I have done this for you.
但我是为了你
I love you, and I've put you first.
我爱你 我以你为重
You can't just leave me locked in here. Francis!
你不能把我锁在这儿 弗朗西斯
Francis!
弗朗西斯
No!
不
Gabriel commanded my best archer corps.
加布里埃尔是精英弓箭手队的指挥官
Some of his men were twice his age.
有些手下比他大两倍
But they all loved him.
但他们都爱戴他
He sang to them at night.
晚上他给他们唱歌♥
He sang of this place.
他歌♥唱这个地方
His home.
他的家乡
Your brother died fighting for his home, his people.
你的哥哥是为保护他的家乡和人♥民♥而死
With great bravery.
他英勇无比
I understand you lost a son today.
我知道你今天失去了儿子
But I lost a soldier,
但我失去了一名战士
and only one of those can be remedied.
现在只有一个方法可以补救
Gabriel's men followed him
加布里埃尔的手下跟随他
because he was a nobleman.
因为他是个贵族
They will follow his brother
他们会因为同样的理由
for the same good reason.
跟随他的弟弟
Please. We don't need your money.
别这样 我们不需要你的钱
Martin's only 14. He's too young.
马丁才14岁 他还小
A year older than I was when I first saw combat.
比起我第一次目睹战争时还大一岁
My lord duke, I can't allow it.
公爵大人 我不能同意
You can.
你可以
And you will.
你会同意的
Would you ask my men to sacrifice themselves
你会让我的手下牺牲自己
for the protection of estates that won't sacrifice for them?
来保护不愿为他们做出牺牲的土地吗
Be proud of your sons.
为你的儿子们骄傲吧
I am.
我就是
Forward...!
前进
No... No...
不 不
Watch out!
小心
Don't hit Lola!
别打萝拉
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm not that far along yet.
我还没怀那么久呢
It wasn't so long ago
不久前
we were all talking about our first kisses?
我们还在谈论初吻呢
Now you're all married.
现在你们都结婚了
And soon you will be as well.
很快你也会的
Unless I ruin it before then.
除非我在结婚之前毁了一切
Or my father does.
或者我父亲这样做
He's arriving today, and I'm worried
他今天就来 我担心
he'll offend Lord Castleroy with too small a dowry.
他的嫁妆给的太少 会触怒卡斯尔雷大人
We can't afford much.
我们负担不起太多
Have you told Lord Castleroy
你告诉过卡斯尔雷大人
your family's lost its fortune?
你的家庭不再富裕了吗
He might be understanding.
他也许会理解
Tell a suitor we're broke?
告诉求婚者我家破产了吗
My father would have a heart attack.
我父亲会心脏病发作的
I've had more opportunities than you can count.
我有过很多次机会
And what do I do?
而我做了什么
Fall in love with a servant
爱上了一个侍者
and nearly ruin his life, too.
差点也毁了他的生活
We've all had the same opportunity, and look at us.
我们都有一样的机会 看看我们吧
I never dreamt that I'd be wed to a bastard
我从没想过我会嫁给一个拥有
with an imaginary title.
挂名头衔的私生子
Lola's been forced to hide her pregnancy.
萝拉被迫隐瞒她怀孕的事
Even Mary and Francis...
就算玛丽和弗朗西斯
Yes, when we couldn't come to terms on my brother,
是啊 我们对我哥哥的事无法达成一致
my beloved husband locked me in a tower.
我亲爱的丈夫就把我锁在塔里
It's been almost a month.
都快一个月了
Are you and Francis on any better terms?
你和弗朗西斯关系好点了吗
Well, I can now talk to him without screaming.
我现在跟他说话不用大喊大叫了
Does that count as "Better"?
这算不算好点了呢
Your Majesty? I have dire news from Scotland.
女王陛下 苏格兰传来了可怕的消息
It's about your mother, Marie de Guise.
是您母亲玛莉·德·吉斯的事
The Protestants and their Lords of the Congregation
新教♥徒♥和圣会领袖
have sent an army to besiege my mother in Edinburgh.
派遣了一支军队 在爱丁堡围困我母亲
There are men outside the castle demanding her surrender.
有人在城♥堡♥外面要求她投降
Her friends don't know how much longer she can hold out for.
她的朋友们不知道她还能坚持多久
Mary, I'm so sorry.
玛丽 很遗憾
My brother James warned us that the Protestants
我哥哥詹姆斯警告过我们 新教♥徒♥
were planning a rebellion against my mother.
打算对我母亲发动叛乱
If I had gone with him, I could have stopped it.
如果我跟他走了 本可以阻止一切的
Or you could've been killed.
或者你会被杀掉
This news only proves it.
这条消息只会证明这一点
It's too bad we couldn't protect my mother
真可惜 我们不能像你对我做的一样
by locking her in the tower as you did with me.
把我母亲锁在塔里来保护她
Instead of arguing,
我们别吵了
let's help her.
帮帮她吧
Your mother needs soldiers and quickly.
你母亲急需士兵
And how are we supposed to get them?
我们怎么找士兵
Certainly not from your father.
你父亲是肯定不会给的
Armies can be bought.
可以收买♥♥军队
Who has that kind of money?
谁有那么大一笔钱啊
My mother.
我母亲
Francis, I've already asked your mother.
弗朗西斯 我已经问过你母亲了
More than once.
不止一次
She's always said no.
她总是拒绝
Then we will ask her together.
那我们一起去问她
And we will keep asking until she says yes.
她不说同意 我们就不罢休
Mother, we need to talk.
母亲 我们得谈谈
I realize that.
我知道
Why do you think I sent for you two?
不然我为什么派人去接你们
Oh, you sent for us? So you've heard the news then?
是吗 所以你听说消息了对吗
I'm sorry, Mary.
真遗憾 玛丽
You must be crushed.
你一定心碎欲绝
Well, I'm worried, I'm not crushed.
我很担心 但没有心碎欲绝
There's still time to send reinforcements.
还有时间派出增援
Oh, dear.
天啊
I don't think we're talking about the same news.
我想我们说的不是同一条消息
Have you not heard about the succession?
你们没听说继位的事吗
Whose succession?
谁继位了
Not yours, I'm afraid.
恐怕不是你
Word came from England.
英格兰传来的消息
It's official.
事情定了
Elizabeth will be their next queen.
伊丽莎白会成为下一任女王
Mary Tudor's dead? No!
玛丽·都铎死了 没有
The old bitch is still clinging to her miserable life.
那个老贱♥人♥还苟延残喘地活着
But she managed to cough up the gall
但她成功地说出了
to hand over her crown to Elizabeth.
把王位交给伊丽莎白
A bastard, a Protestant no less,
一个私生女 还是新教♥徒♥
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表