剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You can't dance alone.
你不能一个人跳舞
I won't be alone.
我不会一个人跳的
Lola, come dance with me.
萝拉 和我一起跳舞吧
Take off you shoes. Come on. Dance with me.
脱下鞋子 快来 跟我一起跳舞
Take off you shoes.
把鞋子脱掉
We're overrun by Scots.
这里简直被苏格兰人占领了
Look... Elisabeth and Philip are leaving.
看 伊丽莎白和菲利普退场了
It's time for the consummation;
是时候该圆房♥了
the ritual, the ceremony, the mystery.
对这个神秘的仪式
Aren't you curious?
你难道就不好奇吗
We can't actually watch them... you know.
我们不能真的看啊 是吧
It's a tradition for royals.
对皇室成员来说 这是传统
Well, we are not allowed.
但我们不能看啊
Don't you want to know what you're in for someday?
你不想知道你在里面时会怎样吗
With your Francis?
和你的弗朗西斯一起
Pax vobis. In nomini patri et fili et spiritus sancti. Amen.
以圣父圣子圣灵之名 祝你平安
We're the only ones that matter here.
只在意你我就好
Let's go.
我们走吧
Come on.
走吧
Go, before anyone sees us.
趁没人看见我们 赶快走
Colin?
科林
Your Grace!
国王陛下
May I?
要我帮忙吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I've been wanting... There's something
我一直想... 有件事
to talk to you. I need to say to you.
和你谈谈 我必须和你说
When you came to my room,
你来我房♥间的时候
I-I shouldn't have said what I did.
我不该那样跟你说话的
There were other ways of handling this.
本来可以用别的方式来解决
Handling what? Me?
解决什么 我吗
You do realize that we're going
你知道我们总有一天
to be married someday, don't you?
要结婚的吧
Believe me, I know.
我当然知道
I know you had a life before I got here.
我知道你之前有自己的生活
It's not about that.
跟那个无关
Don't you think that we owe it to each other, to our families,
为了彼此 为了我们的家族和国家
to our countries, to give it a chance?
你不觉得应该给我们一个机会吗
It's not that simple.
没有那么简单
Not that simple?! What's not simple?!
没那么简单吗 怎么不简单了
We've been engaged since we were six!
我们六岁就订婚了
It's all arranged.
都已经安排好了
How awful must you find me to do this?
你到底有多讨厌跟我结婚
It's not you.
不是针对你
You're-You're beautiful and clever and unpredictable,
你漂亮 伶俐又神秘
but it doesn't matter.
但这些都无所谓
What matters is what's right for my country.
重要的是国家利益
France is not as strong as you might think, or care,
法国没有你想象的那么强大
which maybe you don't, but I do.
也许你不关心 但是我很在乎
I'm going to be king someday, responsible for my people.
我总有一天会成为国王 对我的子民负责
And right now, an alliance with Scotland could destroy France.
可是现在 与苏格兰结盟可能会毁了法国
You don't want to marry me.
你不想娶我
You don't want this at all.
你根本就不想娶我
Things could change.
世事难料
Well, it isn't your decision, it's your father's.
但这事要你父亲说了算
You don't see him pushing a wedding either, do you?
你没看见他逼婚 对吧
All engagements really do is hold alliances.
一切安排都是为了建立同盟
He's betting we might need Scotland,
他觉得我们可能需要苏格兰
I'm betting we'll find more support elsewhere.
而我觉得同别国联盟更有利
I know it's not what you want to hear.
我知道你不想听这个
But you won't love me.
但你不会爱上我
You won't let yourself.
你不允许自己这么做
Love is irrelevant to people like us.
我们这种人和爱情无缘
We who are so privileged in so many ways with that.
我们已经享受了如此多的特权
All I'm asking you to do is wait,
我只需要你等一等
see how things go.
看事情如何发展
See how things go for France.
是看法国如何发展吧
I guess it is simple after all.
说白了就这么简单
But you aren't not the only one with a country to think of.
但不止你一个人要考虑国家大义
Your Grace, please! Your Grace, please!
女王陛下 拜托 陛下 求你
No! Guards!
不要 卫兵
Colin, no!
科林 不
Forgive me! I...!
原谅我 我
Come on, Colin...
跟我们走
Please, Your Grace, forgive me!
对不起 女王陛下 原谅我
Move! I couldn't...!
快走 我不是...
Your Grace, please!
女王陛下 求你
Come on!
快走
How could this happen? Where were the guards?
怎么会发生这种事 护卫呢
Why didn't they stop him?
他们怎么没拦住他
I hope Mary did if they didn't.
但愿玛丽拦下了他
They'll question her virtue.
她的贞操会受到质疑的
If she's not a virgin,
如果她不是处♥女♥
then she'll never be the queen of France,
就永远当不成法国王后了
and our chances at court will be over.
我们的宫廷生涯也就结束了
You don't know what happened, any of you.
你们都不知道到底发生了什么
Tell me.
那你告诉我
I've spoken to him.
我和他说了几句话
He's being held.
他被抓起来了
I bribed a guard.
我贿赂了一个守卫
Colin's a good man, a boy still.
科林是个好人 他还是个孩子
What did he say?
他说了什么
What possible defense could he have given you?
他有什么合理的解释吗
He said he was forced.
他说他是被逼的
He wouldn't say by whom.
但不愿说是谁逼他
He couldn't, he was so afraid.
他不愿说 他很害怕
But he said there are people, powerful people,
但他告诉我 幕后主使
behind this, and he had no choice.
很有权势 他别无选择
What people?
什么人
Here, in the castle.
这个城♥堡♥里的人
He wouldn't risk saying more.
他不敢跟我说太多
Do you believe him, Mary?
你相信他吗 玛丽
He looked so surprised that I would fight back.
我反抗的时候他非常惊讶
That I would even wake.
好像认定我不会醒来
That you'd wake?
认为你不会醒吗
He attacked you.
他可是在侵犯你啊
The wine.
是酒
I was told not to drink the wine.
有人提醒我不要饮下那杯酒
I was warned.
有人警告过我
Warned by whom?
谁提醒你的
It doesn't matter now.
现在已无关紧要了
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe Colin.
我相信科林
Please help him.
求你救救他
I thank you for your protection last night,
对你们昨晚的保护 我十分感激
but I need to speak with Colin.
但我有话要对科林说
Speak to your assailant?
与侵犯你的人谈话
Why?
为什么
Because he is the love of my dear friend.
因为他是我挚友的爱人
And if there was any misunderstanding,
如果这其间有什么误会
if I sent the wrong message in my joy at the wedding...
或是在婚礼上 他误会了我的意思
Take care, child.
小心 孩子
If anyone knew you were even asking this...
如果有人知道你提过这样的要求...
Catherine, she needs to know.
凯瑟琳 她需要得知真♥相♥
Gossip poisons too.
流言同样可怕
It can poison a young queen's reputation,
会毁去一位年轻王后的声誉
her heirs' right to the throne, an entire kingdom.
其子嗣继承皇位的权利 乃至整个王国
You may have behaved foolishly,
你的要求虽愚蠢
but you are not responsible for your countryman's actions.
但你不必为同胞的行径负责
Colin McPhail is my subject.
科林·麦克菲尔是我的子民
I am his queen, and I demand to speak with him.
我是他的女王 我要求与他交谈
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表