剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
For the Lord demands the bastard's removal.
以上帝的名义除去私生子
I said, that's far enough.
我说别再靠近了
This was meant for the Regent.
手持凶器
It was an attempt on his life. Come here.
她想刺杀摄政王 快离开这里
Take this criminal to the jails. The bastard must die!
把罪犯收监 私生子必须死
You think Lord Hugo had a hand in this?
你觉得胡戈大人和这事有关吗
Why, he wouldn't dare without the Queen behind him.
不 没王后在背后撑腰他没这胆子
I want this room clear! Good luck proving it.
闲杂人等都出去 能证明有关最好
The cat's paw will be dead
那妇人受人利用
before she gets to the jails.
进监狱前肯定会被灭口
Hello, Mary.
你好啊 玛丽
I was told that no one should be allowed
不是说国王下令
to enter these chambers, except for guards
除了守卫和女仆
and maidservants, as per the King's orders.
其他人都不得进入这里吗
I can see that the list has grown
现在看来人不少嘛
to include dressers, footmen, cooks,
有穿衣女仆 男仆 厨子
and decorators.
还有管装饰的
And maybe some Privy Councilmen?
是不是还有私人♥大♥臣啊
Yes, Your Grace. But the Queen...
是的 女王陛下 但王后...
Is terrifying, yes, I understand.
很可怕 这我知道
But you need to remember that the King is also terrifying,
但你得记住 国王同样可怕
and he will be home soon.
而且他很快就会回来了
Oh, Mary, stop harassing him.
玛丽 别找他麻烦了
I'm still locked in a tower, am I not?
我这不是好好地关在塔里嘛
Someone just tried to kill Bash.
有人试图刺杀巴斯
Well, is Sebastian all right?
塞巴斯蒂安没事吧
I said, tried... to kill him.
是试图 刺杀他
Well, is he... injured?
那 他受伤了吗
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
Ah, were you hoping I'd let something slip?
你是在等我露出马脚吗
Some clue that confirmed I had something to do with this?
好证明我与此事有关
Well, is there anyone in the kingdom
在法国 还有谁会比你
who wants Bash dead more than you?
更希望巴斯死呢
Any nobleman, I'd say, for starters.
首先 是贵族
Anyone who loves France enough to wish it a proper king.
还有那些喜欢弗朗西斯 希望他掌权的人
Didn't Henry say that if anything happened to Bash,
亨利是不是说过 如果巴斯有事的话
he'd have your head?
他就会砍你的脑袋
Mm. Even Henry can't execute a queen without trial.
就算是亨利也不能越过审讯直接杀王后
And trials demand evidence.
而审讯判刑需要证据啊
Are you really surprised that I'd oppose Sebastian?
我反对塞巴斯蒂安难道你觉得很奇怪吗
Would you do any differently
如果是你的孩子
if your children were robbed of their birthright?
被剥夺了与生俱来的权力 你又将如何
But you know why I can't marry Francis.
但你知道我为什么不能和弗朗西斯结婚
I'm doing this to save his life.
我这么做是为了救他的命
Even he understands that.
他都理解了
Which is why he left.
所以才离开
Giving up the throne.
放弃王位
What you're up to
你这么做
has nothing to do with my son.
和我儿子没有一点关系
It's a plot that you hatched with my husband
这是阴谋 你和我丈夫串通好了
to take over England,
一起拿下英格兰
so the two of you could rule half of Europe.
这样你们俩就能统治半个欧洲
Henry gave me no choice
亨利让我别我选择
and my mother insisted.
而我母亲坚持她的意愿
That doesn't mean I can allow it.
我可不会同意
So you're going to continue with your attempts on Bash?
所以你要继续企图对巴斯下手吗
Mary, sweet Mary,
玛丽 亲爱的玛丽
I don't attempt to do anything, I do it.
我从来不企图做什么 我一向想做就做
I think not.
我可不这么认为
I want everything in this room removed.
都给我把屋里的东西清出去
Every stick of furniture,
所有家具
every rug, every tapestry,
所有地毯 挂毯
and every crumb of food.
一点食物渣子也不能留
Out!
都拿走
Not that!
那个不许动
That's my eye cream.
那是我的眼霜
Be careful. Could be poisoned.
小心点 可能被下毒了
You, from now on,
还有你 从现在开始
no servant is to enter or exit, except by my leave,
除非我或者我的侍女们传话
or the leave of one of my ladies.
否则任何仆人都不能进出这里
Violators will face the headsman.
谁敢违反谁就等着掉脑袋吧
Well, everything out of here! Now!
东西全搬走 马上
Bash, I just visited Catherine in the tower.
巴斯 我刚去塔里找了凯瑟琳
I'm sure she's the one behind the attempt on your life
我确定就是她派人谋杀你的
but I can't prove any... I think I can.
但我证明不了... 我可能可以
I got this from the blade intended for him.
凶器割到了我的手
There's only one thing'll make a wound do that. Poison.
只有一种东西能造成这种伤 毒
Alec, are you all right? I've felt better.
亚力克 你还好吗 现在好多了
But I might manage if this poultice works.
这药如果有效 我就会没事的
That's why Catherine asked if you'd been injured.
所以凯瑟琳才问你受伤了没有
She knew you just needed to be scratched by the knife
她知道你只要被刀子伤到一点
for her plan to work.
就会有事
Yes, but that's not why we're here, Mary.
是的 但玛丽 我们在这里另有他因
Isabel?
伊莎贝拉
Your Grace. What is she doing here?
女王陛下 她在这里做什么
Catherine's been busy.
凯瑟琳花样百出
Either she knew her attempt on my life might fail,
她肯定是知道谋杀很有可能会失败
or she wanted to condemn my memory.
要不然她就是想考验我的记性
I don't understand.
我不明白
There's a reason this girl was accused of thievery.
这个女孩被指控偷窃是有原因的
They wanted her house to be searched.
他们想搜查她的家
For what reason?
什么原因
Isabel's father was a traitor.
伊莎贝拉的父亲是一个叛国♥贼♥
Tried and beheaded for his crimes.
曾受审并被斩首
A traitor.
一个叛国♥贼♥
But what does that have to do...
但这和...
They knew that if they searched her house
他们知道一旦搜查了她的房♥子
they'd find proof of her kinship to him
就能找出她和父亲有血缘关系的证据
and they knew what that might mean to me.
而且他们也知道这对我意味着什么
Sebastian, if this girl is pregnant with your child...
塞巴斯蒂安 如果她怀了你的孩子
The child is not mine.
不是我的孩子
Catherine thinks so, I'm sure,
当然 凯瑟琳肯定这样以为
but... on that much, she's wrong.
但 这点她想错了
On that much?
只是这点错了
Isabel's father was my mother's half-brother.
伊莎贝拉的父亲是我母亲同父异母的兄弟
No one knows of our true connection, not yet,
迄今为止 没人知道我们真正的关系
but if they learn...
但一旦他们知道
that a traitor was my uncle...
我的舅舅是一个叛国♥贼♥
You could never be king.
你就绝不可能成为国王了
Alec bribed a guard to release Isabel,
亚力克贿赂了一个侍卫让他放了伊莎贝拉
and since she's only a thief to the jailers,
对狱卒来说 她只是个窃贼而已
they thought nothing of it.
他们并没有多想
But breaking her out of the jails--
但帮她越狱...
are you sure this is wise?
你确定这样做明智吗
Of course it isn't wise. But what choice did I have?
当然不明智了 可我还能怎么办呢
They're already headed to "find" the supposed
他们已经启程去假惺惺地找那些证据
proof that will tie her to her father's treason.
证明她父亲犯了叛国罪了
Once they have it, they'll torture her,
一旦他们找到了 他们就会折磨她
make her confess her ties to me.
让她坦白她和我之间的关系
Her true ties,
而她和我真正的关系
which is even worse than what they believe.
比他们以为的还要可怕
And what do they believe?
他们以为是什么
Likely the same thing you thought.
和你之前想的差不多
That you were lovers.
以为你们是恋人
Were you two seen together? They must've,
你们在一起被撞见过吗 我去看过她
when I visited her in the village.
那时候他们一定看见了
There must be some way to fight this.
肯定有办法能解决
You are the regent.
你可是摄政王
The regent they're working so hard
但他们拼命想让我这个摄政王
to tie to a traitor's daughter.
和叛国♥贼♥的女儿扯上关系
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表