剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
a few days, I think,
把我关了几天
while they watched the moon and spoke of the Darkness.
期间他们一直注意着月亮 还谈到了"黑暗"
You mean the night?
你是说夜晚吗
No, I mean the Darkness.
不 我是指"黑暗"
A being.
一个东西
Some...
某种...
creature.
生物
I stayed awake for as long as I could,
我尽可能地保持清醒
but at some point, I closed my eyes, and...
但是不知怎么回事 我闭上了眼睛
when I woke up,
当我醒来时
I was on the cold ground, bound.
发现自己被拴在冰冷的地面上
There was no light.
一点光都没有
And it fed on me night after night.
那个东西夜复一夜吸我的血
I'm not sure how much time passed.
我不知道那样过了多久
You were gone for months.
你失踪了好几个月
I barely ate.
期间我几乎没吃过东西
I drank a...
我是喝一种...
a bitter liquid just to survive.
很苦的液体维持生命的
Usually it put me back into a state of sleep.
通常那个东西会让我一直昏睡
Of nightmares.
让我做恶梦
And yet it kept you alive. Then, one day,
也维持了你的生命 然后有一天
my bonds were looser than before.
拴我的绳索松了些
Because you were nearly starved. I was free.
因为你饿瘦了 我自♥由♥了
I could barely stand at first, but I made it out.
开始我站都站不稳 但我还是逃出来了
To a stream, where I drank, and I found the strength
我跑到一条小溪边喝了点水
to run for my life.
然后就有力气逃命了
Are you sure you need to go so soon?
你确定这么快就要走吗
The moon will be full tomorrow night.
明晚就是月圆之夜了
Good hunting.
是打猎的好时机
That same moon will make it easier for those hunting me.
月圆之夜他们抓我也会更容易
You mean your brother, the prince?
你是说你的王子弟弟吗
You may have guessed the truth of my past,
你可能已经猜到我的经历了
but I don't like to talk about it.
但我不想谈这个话题
Or Mary.
或者是玛丽
A bastard and a beautiful queen,
一个私生子和一个美丽的女王
born to rule Scotland and someday France.
生来就该统治苏格兰 甚至是法国
Who would have thought it wouldn't work out between you?
谁会想到你们两个人没成呢
I'd be sad for you
我该为你伤心的
if I didn't think you're better off
但是我觉得你还是
away from the vipers at court.
远离宫廷的勾心斗角为好
Did you love her that much?
你真的有那么爱她吗
You are leaving France, aren't you?
你真的要离开法国了对不对
As fast as my legs will take me.
我一定会尽快离开
I'd be a poor houseguest if I didn't
如果不谢谢你的话 我肯定是个
thank you for... Oh, my God.
没礼貌的客人... 天呐
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Did the Blood Cult do this?
是血祭的人干的吗
Rowan, tell me the truth.
罗恩 跟我说实话
It means my family has been chosen.
这意味着我们家人被选中了
One of us will be sacrificed to the Darkness.
必须有个人去祭献给"黑暗"
These beliefs, these misguided terrors,
这种信仰 这种给人误导的恐惧
they've threatened others I've known and cared about.
他们也曾威胁过其他我在乎的人
I won't let anyone hurt you or your family.
我不会让任何人伤害你和你的家人
Whatever it is, we have to fight.
无论如何 我们必须反抗
We?
我们
I thought you were leaving.
你不是说要走吗
That can wait.
可以等等再走
I must speak with you.
我找你有急事
Always a highlight of my day.
每天都少不了惊喜啊
The king-- he's done something to a girl.
国王 他对一个女孩做了一些事
Go on.
继续说
The king's... sexual appetite appears to be growing.
国王的性♥欲♥好像越来越强烈了
I was drinking... too much wine.
我当时喝了太多酒
I thought it would help me get through it, and when I awoke...
我本以为酒能帮我撑过去 结果我醒来...
Oh, you saw your playmate here in worse shape than you.
你发现你的这位"玩"伴状况比你还惨
What makes you sure the king did this?
你怎么知道这事是国王干的
He has asked me to choke him before.
他以前曾让我掐着他
He has...
他对此...
an interest in it.
很有性趣
But I couldn't...
但是我做不到...
Did you tell anyone about this girl?
你跟其他人说了这女孩的事吗
No.
没有
There wasn't a moment to, and I wouldn't.
没有机会跟别人说 我也不会说
If you were seen with her by the servants or anyone,
如果有仆人或者别人看到过你跟她在一起
you say that you saw her leave the king's chambers.
你就说你看到她离开了国王的房♥间
Up and walking on her own.
自己走出去的
She mentioned getting paid well,
并说她似乎得到了丰厚的报酬
sharing her new wealth with a-a relative far away.
要去找远方的亲人一起分享
Do you understand?
你明白吗
We're not going to tell anyone?
这件事不告诉任何人吗
The king already knows.
国王已经知道了
Who else would we tell?
我们还要告诉谁
The castle looks beautiful.
今晚的城♥堡♥真漂亮
As long as I don't look at the food.
只要我不看食物就好
Look at Count Nardeen.
那位就是纳丁伯爵
Pomegranate tart, Your Grace? Oh, thank you.
石榴馅饼需要吗 女王陛下 谢谢
If I may?
多嘴一句
My sister ate ten of these a day,
我的姐妹之前一天吃十个这种馅饼
and she was with child in less than a month.
不到一个月之后 就怀孕了
Ten a day?
一天吃十个吗
Are you sure the change in your sister's figure
你确定你姐妹的身材变化
didn't have more to do with butter and sugar
不是因为吃多了黄油和糖分
than with her husband?
而是因为怀孕了吗
Thank you. Not at all.
谢谢 没什么
She only meant to help.
她只是想帮忙
There are two nations
有两个国家的人
that are very excited for us to have a family.
都很期待我们能有孩子
Two nations? Is that all?
只有两个国家的人吗 也不多嘛
Is that Lola with Philipe Nardeen?
那是萝拉跟菲利普·纳丁吗
It is. I invited him to court.
是的 我邀请他来的
He looks very happy to be here, very interested.
他似乎很高兴 对她很有兴趣
I thought he might make a good suitor for her.
我觉得他跟萝拉挺登对的
Not the man I would have picked for her.
我不会选他来当萝拉的追求者
Let's dance, shall we?
来跳一支舞吧 好吗
Food's delicious.
挺好吃的
Would you like something?
你要来点吗
No. Please.
不用了
You don't care for our French cuisine?
你不喜欢法国菜吗
Or perhaps you don't care for France?
还是你根本不喜欢法国
Well, everything looks beautiful
透过城♥堡♥的玻璃来看
when viewed through a castle window, doesn't it?
什么东西都很美 不是吗
But you see beyond that.
但是你看到的不是这样
I think about the people
有时候
who live outside the castle walls sometimes.
我会想到城♥堡♥外的人们
Do you imagine they're more free to live life as they please?
你认为他们的人生更加自♥由♥吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
I think they're still bound by society's rules.
我觉得他们还是受社会规则束缚的
By the church's.
比如教堂规则
I like you.
我很喜欢你
You're very direct.
你挺直接的
It's just that I have very little time to waste.
这是因为我没有时间可供浪费了
It's become apparent
很显然
that the security of my position demands a wife and heir.
要想保住我的地位 我需要妻子和后代
How romantic.
真"浪漫"
Hardly... but I can be.
是啊 不过我其实很浪漫
Under the right circumstances.
在时机恰当的时候
If time weren't an issue and choice of one's mate
如果不考虑时间的话 选择一生的伴侣
could be driven solely by one's heart.
唯一应该遵循的是自己的心意
But my father has threatened my inheritance
但是我父亲明确说 如果今年不成婚
unless I marry this year.
我的继承权会有危险
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表