剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
He heard them talk of a creature.
他听到他们提到一种生物
A creature?
一种生物
A bargain they've struck with a being
他们和那个生物达成了协议
who resides in the woods, in the dark.
它就在森林里 在暗处
In a cave somewhere only a chosen few know of.
在一个洞穴里 具体只有特定的人知道
They give it blood,
他们给它提供鲜血
or it drains them of life.
否则它就会要了他们的命
I spoke with the servant,
我问了那个仆人
and Olivia is moving into the east wing.
奥利维亚要搬去东厢住
So everyone lies to me.
所以大家都在对我说谎
Francis, you.
弗朗西斯 你
What? Mary, have you not eaten?
什么 玛丽 你是不是没吃东西
You seem a little unsteady.
看起来情绪有点不稳定
Where did you get the necklace?
你的项链是哪来的
Is it true?
是真的吗
Are you having an affair with the king?
你真的和国王有私情吗
It's not an affair; it's more.
这不仅仅是私情
He's in Paris breaking off with Diane.
他正在巴黎和黛安分手
And what of his wife?
那他的妻子呢
Their marriage is nothing more than a political alliance.
他们的婚姻只是政♥治♥结盟
She doesn't care.
她毫不在意
So says the man who's trying to bed you.
想与你同床的男人当然会这么说
Since when do you care about the queen?
你什么时候关心起王后来了
I don't.
我不关心她
I care about you.
我关心的是你
I know you feel protected,
我知道你感觉受到了保护
but you don't want Catherine de Medici as an enemy.
但你不想与凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇为敌吧
End it now, Kenna.
马上结束这段关系吧 肯娜
Is that a command... given by my queen?
这是我的女王对我的命令吗
No. Given by a friend.
不 这是朋友的忠告
But given nonetheless.
但我还是要这么说
Whatever you think this is, that it's love...
不管你怎么想 觉得那是爱...
What I think is that he's asked me to be his official mistress.
我想要的是 他让我做他的正牌情妇
Which means I follow your commands no longer.
这意味着我不会再听从你的命令
I answer to the king.
我只听从国王的命令
Mary, there you are.
玛丽 你在这里
Have you moved Olivia into the castle?
你让奥利维亚搬进城♥堡♥住了吗
Tell me it isn't true.
告诉我这不是真的
I was coming to tell you.
我正要告诉你这件事
I've had word that the home
我得到消息 奥利维亚不能去
of the viscountess is no longer an option.
子爵夫人的府邸了
She's learned of Olivia's reputation.
她对奥利维亚的名声有所耳闻
But perhaps you could insist.
但也许你可以坚持让她去
I don't want to make Olivia live
我不想让奥利维亚
with people that will resent having her.
跟不想要她的人一起住
But I resent having her. I know.
我也不想让她待在这里 我知道
And I'll find her somewhere else to stay.
我会给她另外安排住处
It just might take a little time.
可能要花点时间
Has something happened between you two?
你俩之间发生什么了吗
Francis,
弗朗西斯
tell me or I'll imagine the worst.
告诉我 不然我只会往坏处想
I stopped it.
我已经停止了
You stopped?
你停止了
What did you start?
那你开始了什么
I want her gone.
我要她离开
I'm working on it.
我在努力
Now. I want her gone now.
马上离开 我要她马上走
You can't just say that.
怎么可能说走就走
You just told me something happened.
你刚说了你们之间有事
It won't happen again. It's already happened again.
不会再发生了 已经又发生了
Mary, enough.
玛丽 够了
She's staying, and that's final.
她会留下 这已经决定了
That's it, then?
那就这样了 是吧
You can just decide?
你就这么自己决定了
Yes, I can, actually.
是的 我可以
Because this is my court, not yours.
因为这是我的宫廷 而不是你的
And I'm the future king of France.
而我是法国未来的国王
And I'm your future queen.
我还是你未来的王后呢
Then you'll learn to respect my decisions.
那你就得学会尊重我的决定
Respect goes both ways.
尊重是双方面的
I will not have a relationship like your mother and father.
我不接受你父王母后那样的关系
I am nothing like my father,
我跟我父亲不同
and for you to suggest otherwise...
否则的话...
Then why are you acting like him?
那你为什么表现得像他一样
I'm not.
我没有
If I was acting like my father,
如果我跟他一样
I would take Olivia as my mistress.
我就会让奥利维亚做我的情妇
Which is certainly an option.
这也是一个选择
Then don't let me stop you.
那就别让我挡了你的路
I could use some of that.
给我来一点
Everything all right?
你还好吗
No, it isn't.
不好
I should probably tell you to slow down.
我也许该让你喝慢点
But you won't.
但你不会
Lola.
萝拉
Have you seen Mary?
你看到玛丽了吗
No, I haven't.
没看到
Is everything all right?
没事吧
I hope so.
希望是
I lost my temper, and I wish I hadn't.
我刚冲她发脾气了 现在很后悔
She irritates me like no other.
就她会那样气我
There's hope in that.
会生你的气那还好
Go and find her.
去找她吧
It was so foolish of me
我真傻
to think that we could ever be just a boy and just a girl.
还以为我们能像普通人一样交往
I mean, that implies
那样的话
that-that one is free to leave if one is unhappy.
谁生气了都能离开
And while I am stuck here
但我却孤立无援
with-with no recourse, he's free to do whatever he wants
被困于此 而他可以想做什么就做什么
with whoever he wants.
想跟谁就跟谁
Do you think I'm overreacting?
你觉得我是反应过度了吗
Am I boring you?
我是不是很无趣
No.
不
No, it's... unfathomable.
不 有点不可思议
What is?
什么不可思议
Francis has you.
弗朗西斯拥有了你
Why would he ever look elsewhere?
怎么还流连花丛
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
抱歉 我不该这么做的
You're right.
是啊
I should have.
应该我来
We... shouldn't have done that.
我们不该这么做的
I was angry and-and you...
我很生气 而你...
They must be launching the ships.
肯定是他们要开始放船了
Um, I should go.
我该走了
I'm sorry. That was a mistake.
抱歉 这是个错误
My regrets are not hard to summon.
我感到特别后悔
I'm sorry we fought.
后悔我们吵架了
I'm sorry I didn't eat more and drink less.
后悔我没有多吃东西少喝酒
I'm sorry I overreacted.
后悔我反应过度了
Perhaps after this we can talk?
也许事后我们能谈谈
No need.
不必了
You've expressed your feelings quite clearly.
你的想法已经表达得很清楚了
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
王后陛下 王后陛下
You did well, delivering Mary's letters to me.
把玛丽的信件交给我这事做得不错
Let's make it a permanent arrangement.
就一直这样下去吧
Oh, look.
看啊
Oh, they're launching their boats.
他们在放船了
Regrets are everywhere.
大家都有遗憾
How apt.
多恰如其分
Are you all right, Mary?
你还好吗 玛丽
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表