剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Defy him, and he will come for you!
挑战他 他就会将矛头转向你
For your last drop of blood.
直至你滴尽最后一滴血
Your sons and daughters, too!
你的儿女也会成为目标
Mary, you can't watch this.
玛丽 你不能看这个
I begged them to offer her the mercy of a quick death
在她上火刑架前 我祈求他们手下留情
before they put her on the pyre.
给她一个痛快的了断
They put an arrow in her, then.
所以他们给了她一箭
They're not who we thought they were.
他们不是我们所想的那样
He threatened my life tonight.
他今晚威胁我的性命
The blood priest?
血牧师吗
I was speaking of Francis.
我说的是弗朗西斯
Trying to rule his heart by ruling mine.
他想通过控制我的心来控制他自己的
We're not safe here.
我们在这不安全
You have to heed your brother's warning about Mary.
有关玛丽的事 你必须听他的
The real warning is that there are people who matter more,
真正的警告其实是告诉我 在他眼里
and people who matter less.
不同的人在他心中的分量不同
Those who will be remembered,
有人会被铭记
and those who will be forgotten.
有人会被遗忘
I'll make sure you're remembered.
我不会让你被人遗忘的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表