剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Mary.
玛丽
Mary, my father just...
玛丽 我父亲...
The political situation is complicated. Complicated?
政♥治♥情况很复杂 复杂
People will be dying soon. Isn't that complicated enough?
马上就有人战死了 这还不够复杂吗
Mary, I agree with you.
玛丽 我同意你的观点
You do? I think France should help Scotland in this.
真的吗 我觉得法国应该帮助苏格兰
We're at a tilting point:
我们的处境也不乐观
if England invades Scotland and succeeds,
如果英格兰成功入侵苏格兰
it'll be that much of a stronger enemy to France.
那它肯定会成为法国的劲敌
Then we're on the same side.
那我们是休戚与共啊
For all the good it does.
确实如此
One day, if things goes well,
将来 如果一切顺利
we'll rule France and Scotland and we'll be together.
我们会一起统治法国和苏格兰
Now we have no real power.
现在我们没有实权
We have to wait.
我们必须等待
No.
不
I'm tired of waiting.
我不想等了
And if we have no power,
我们没有权力
then we must find a way of getting some.
那就想办法去得到
Come play with me?
你要和我一起玩吗
Happily.
当然
Sometimes you just need to kick something.
有时候就想踢东西
You're not like a girl.
你不像女孩
What did you think girls were like?
那你觉得女孩应该是什么样子
They sit around, afraid they're gonna mess up their dresses.
她们总是端坐 害怕弄皱自己的裙子
You like to have fun.
而你喜欢玩耍
It's stuck.
卡在树上了
Maybe you should fetch someone with a ladder.
也许你得去找人拿梯子来
Wait, I've got it!
不用了 我够到了
Your Majesty,
女王陛下
may I present Tomas of Portugal,
我向您介绍一下托马斯
Lord of Palmela?
葡萄牙帕梅拉领主
Tomas, Mary, Queen of Scots.
托马斯 这位是玛丽 苏格兰女王
Hello.
你好
Do you often stroll in trees, Your Majesty?
女王陛下 您常在树间漫步吗
I climbed up here to fetch Prince Charles' ball,
我爬上来是为了取查尔斯王子的皮球
but I guess he got tired of waiting.
不过他似乎等不及先跑了
Are you sure? Because from down here,
您确定吗 因为在我看来
it looks like Scotland attacked Portugal without provocation.
似乎是苏格兰无缘无故攻击了葡萄牙
Turn around so I can come down.
转过身 我要下去
We may have a diplomatic incident here, Your Majesty.
这似乎是一个外交问题 女王陛下
Greer, please get your friend to turn around.
葛瑞尔 快让你的朋友转过身
I can't climb down with him staring up my skirts.
他这么盯着我的裙子 我可怎么下去
Your arm!
你的胳膊
I'll be fine.
我没事
Are you all right?
您还好吗
Yes. I'm just so sorry.
没事 实在对不起
Just promise, no more attacks from the sky.
先说好 以后不要再"空袭"了
Portugal surrenders.
葡萄牙投降了
Greer of Kinross,
金洛斯的葛瑞尔
I look forward to seeing you tonight.
期待今晚与你见面
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
I might not have made a very good first impression,
我似乎没给他留下好印象
but I see why you like him.
不过我知道你为什么喜欢他了
Isn't he perfect?
他是不是很完美
I have it all planned.
我已经计划好了
The boating party's coming up.
划船晚宴不久就要举♥行♥了
I'll pack a picnic basket,
我会带好野餐用具
we'll be out there on the lake under the moonlight...
然后在月光下 两人一起荡舟湖上...
And nature will take its course.
然后一切都自然而然了
Your first kiss. And a beginning, I hope.
你的初吻 但愿还有一个美好的开始
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
He definitely looks worth the wait.
他值得你去等待
Your mind's elsewhere.
你在走神
Is it slender Lady Charlotte or
是那位苗条的夏洛特小姐呢
plump Lady Isabelle with the breasts like two pigeons, huh?
还是胸大如鸽的伊莎贝尔小姐
If I told you, you might poach. You've a liking for pigeon, as I recall.
要是告诉了你 你会来抢的 我记得你很喜欢鸽子
We should help Scotland.
我们应该帮助苏格兰
Not for Mary but for France.
不是为了玛丽 是为了法国
By all means, explain.
原因呢
When you say that the border is quicksand,
你说苏格兰边境太过危险
you assume that we'll lose.
是在假设我们会输的前提下
England hasn't sent its entire army north.
英格兰还没有派出全部军队北上
They're poking to see what reaction they get.
他们只是在试探会得到怎样的反应
We could strike fast, hit back hard and win.
我们可以迅速反击 一举制胜
But if we do nothing,
如果什么都不做
we risk losing the entire Scottish alliance.
可能会失去所有的苏格兰盟军
Years of planning, wasted.
这么多年的计划 毁于一旦
So it's a balance of risks either way.
所以两边都是冒险对吗
Very good.
很好
Except I've decided the...
不过我已经决定了
reasons against outweigh the reasons for.
反对出兵的理由更为充分
And guess what,
而且
I'm king.
我才是国王
Another round?
再来一局吗
You never spar with me.
你从不跟我比试
Is it a good idea for a king to spar with his usurper?
你觉得国王会和篡位者比剑吗
You mean his inheritor.
你是说继承者吧
If you win,
如果你赢了
I shut up about this whole subject.
我以后就再也不提这件事
If I win,
如果我赢了
you send those six companies of men.
你就派六个连去苏格兰
Very good.
真是好样的
Very good.
干得漂亮
When can they leave?
他们什么时候启程
Oh. No one's going to Scotland.
没人会去苏格兰
But your word, your wager.
但话都出口了 愿赌服输啊
Well, that's what kings do.
国王就是这样
We make promises to everybody,
我们对所有人都许下承诺
and whatever works for the realm, we keep.
如果对我们的王国有利 我们就信守承诺
Otherwise, they never happened.
反之 就当这事没发生过
Lesson for today.
学着点
That's not the way to get a fa...
这样对父亲提...
Don't need any more lessons right now.
现在不需要别人再来教训我
Bread-- the seeded kind.
面包 上边要撒黑芝麻籽
I'm not talking about everyday black bread.
别拿普通的黑面包凑数
Chestnut spread. Strawberry tartlets.
栗子蓉包 草莓馅饼
Strawberries this late?
这季节哪还有草莓
Uh, I can make you apple tarts.
我可以做苹果馅饼
Everyone has apple. I wanted something different.
苹果太普通了 我想要点特别的
Talk to God.
问上帝要去
He put the strawberries away. Fine.
是他把草莓弄没的 好吧
But I want the apple tarts that have the honey on top.
那些苹果馅饼上面要涂满蜂蜜
Baked, so they're golden brown,
拿去烤好 烤出一层金黄色
not soggy, to taste fresh and crisp
火候要到家 两个小时之后
after two hours in a boat on the lake.
在湖上的船里吃必须还是新鲜松脆的
You want an awful lot.
要求可真多
This must be for someone special.
肯定是为一个特别的人准备的
Not that it's any of your business, but yes,
虽然这不关你的事 但是没错
it's for someone very special.
这是为非常特别的人准备的
I expect your best.
所以我希望你能做到最好
Why don't you just leave the list.
直接把单子留下来吧
But who would read it to you?
那谁来读给你听啊
Greer? I've been looking for you everywhere.
葛瑞尔 我到处找你
You said Tomas was in from Portugal
你说托马斯从葡萄牙来这里
to negotiate a trade deal.
是来谈一个贸易协议的
What kind of deal? I don't know.
具体是什么协议 我不知道
Something about buying French timber for ships.
好像和买♥♥法国的木材来造船有关
Ah, that makes sense.
这就说得通了
They're expanding their fleet-- war ships,
他们在扩充舰队 需要战舰和轮船
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表