剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Bellows?
贝洛斯
Is it true?
是真的吗
Did you see the queen find this object?
你看到王后找到这东西了吗
Yes, my lord.
是的 陛下
She told us to come in and witness that
她让我们进屋见证
everything was above board.
一切都不是捏造的
That thing was in a chest on the table.
那东西在桌上的一个箱子里
Queen Catherine didn't plant it there.
不是凯瑟琳王后放在那里的
Would you be willing to testify to this publicly?
你愿意当众作证这件事吗
I will speak the truth, my Lord.
我会陈述事实的 陛下
And you?
你呢
Did you see anything?
你看到什么了吗
No, my Lord, I saw nothing.
陛下 我什么都没看见
You don't need to teach me how rumors work.
不用你来教我怎么让谣言成势
I know it, and I know the time to quash them
因为我知道 我还知道
is when they're still in the seed.
谣言处在萌芽时就该除掉它
You're letting your lust for England blind you!
你对英格兰的贪婪蒙蔽了你的双眼
I've had a lot of time to think about that,
在我可能拿到英格兰前
well before England became a possibility.
我有充足的时间考虑过
As it happens, Diane chose to share her secret with me.
事实上 黛安已经选择把秘密告诉我了
It took some years for her to trust me.
我用了几年时间才使她信任我
I'm glad she did.
我很高兴
She wanted to put her past behind her,
她想忘掉过去
to have a new life with me.
和我有新的生活
I'd hoped once the same might be true with you,
我曾经设想你也会这样
that you could put your family behind you and we'd grow closer,
把家族放在脑后 与我亲密无间
but every year shows me how deep your Medici blood goes.
但时间越长 你的梅第奇血统越浓厚
You wouldn't have minded my Medici blood
要不是我的背叛戳中你的痛处
if the hurt of my betrayal wasn't stinging you right now.
你根本不会介意我的梅第奇血统
I know how that feels.
我知道这种感觉
Well played.
做得好
Lesson for the day: next time you see a threat,
今天的教训是 下次看到威胁
large or small, you cut it down like a weed.
无论是大是小 一定要斩草除根
Understand?
明白吗
Yes.
明白
You've disgraced yourself and our family.
你给家族和你自己丢脸了
By what, adultery?
因为什么 通奸吗
How many of our family have taken lovers?
我们家族里多少人有情人
Including the Popes.
包括教皇
You've disgraced us by losing.
丢脸是因为你输了
Yes.
是
I can attempt escape.
我可以尝试逃走
With our money, I can fashion a bribe like no other.
用我们的钱 我可以前所未有的大笔贿赂
You can give me refuge in Italy.
你可以帮我在意大利提供避难所
We can give you this.
我们可以给你这个
I saw the way you looked at the execution block.
我见到了你看行刑用具的眼神
This is kinder than the ax.
这个比挨斧子应该好受些
And less vulgar in the eyes of the family.
在族人看来也没那么粗俗
Safe voyage, Queen Catherine.
一路顺风 凯瑟琳
Queen Catherine is just the first, isn't she?
凯瑟琳王后是第一个 不是吗
I suppose my cousin Elizabeth is on that list, too.
我想我的表亲伊丽莎白也会被杀
That's the deal I made with the king.
我和国王就是这样约定的
Mary, claiming England means nothing to me.
玛丽 称王英格兰对我来说毫无意义
I was only interested in claiming you.
我只想拥有你
If you want to change your mind...
如果你想改变主意...
Henry will never permit it.
亨利一定不会同意的
The decision is yours.
决定权在你手上
And if Henry stands in the way,
如果亨利阻挠
I'll kill him for you.
我会为你杀了他
Did you hear his advice today?
你听到了他今天的建议了吗
To cut down any threat?
消灭一切威胁
He put my head on the chopping block to threaten you.
他拿我的生命来威胁你
Anyone who threatens you or terrorizes you or harms you,
任何威胁你 吓唬你或伤害你的人
I will cut down.
我都会消灭
Even my father.
即使是我父亲
You're always saying that you're not Francis.
你总是说你不是弗朗西斯
I can see that now.
我现在能看出来了
Yes.
是啊
My brother is more civilized.
我弟弟更彬彬有礼
He plays by the rules.
他按规则出牌
Bash?
巴斯
Yes. You frighten me sometimes.
对 你有时会吓到我
And exhilarate me,
但也鼓励了我
and challenge me to do things I never thought I could.
去挑战那些我以为永远做不到的事
You don't have to be Francis.
你不必成为弗朗西斯
You're sure?
你确定
Because there'll be no turning back.
因为这样再也回不了头了
You asked me if things might have been different
你问我如果我对你敞开心扉
if I had come to you with an open heart.
事情是不是会变得有所不同
My heart is open.
我的心已经对你敞开了
Oh, don't overreact.
不用这么惊讶
The guards are outside the door if you want to shout.
要是你想叫的话 守卫就在门外
Meanwhile, there's no one
同时 除我之外
to see you in your altogether except me.
也没人见到你的裸体
How are you allowed to wander around the castle?
怎么会允许你在城♥堡♥四处游荡
Well, I told them I was preparing an appeal
我告诉他们我准备
to be lodged with the ecclesiastical court.
向教会法庭提出上诉
Of course, we all know how pointless that would be.
当然了 我们都知道那是多么毫无意义
Don't call out.
别叫
This is madness.
你简直是丧心病狂
A few days ago, I'd have thought so.
几天前 我可没料到会是这样
Now I have no alternative.
现在我别无选择
We both must die.
我们都必须要死
You've already lost.
你已经输了
You have nothing to gain from killing me.
杀了我你得不到任何好处
I'm a mother.
我是个母亲
And a mother who won't be here
要不是为了确保自己孩子的安全
to be sure that her children are safe.
我才不会到这里来
But I can give them one thing.
我可以为他们做一件事
I can remove you before I go.
我可以在我死前让你消失
I mean your children no harm.
我没想伤害你的孩子
What do your good intentions matter?
你的好意又有什么用呢
I kill you,
我杀了你
and the marriage with Sebastian is gone.
你同塞巴斯蒂安的婚姻便化为幻影
My children's inheritance restored.
我孩子便能恢复继承权
I kill you, and ensure that you can never be
我杀了你 就能确保
the cause of Francis's death.
弗朗西斯不会因你而死
It's the best legacy that I can offer.
这是我能留下的最好的遗产了
I hope you'll excuse the choice of poison.
希望你能原谅我选择了毒药这种死法
I know death takes a bit longer.
我知道死亡过程时间有点长
But I didn't want to be cruel.
但我不想那么残忍♥
I promise that you'll feel no pain.
我保证你不会感觉到疼痛
Who goes there?
谁在那儿
Your Grace?!
女王陛下
Wake up, Mother!
醒一醒 母亲
Wake up, Mother!
醒一醒 母亲
Open the door now!
把门打开
Wake up, Mother!
醒一醒 母亲
Wake up, Mother.
醒一醒 母亲
No.
不
They told me you were dead.
他们告诉我你死了
Open the door! You should be dead.
打开门 你应该死了才对啊
And so should I.
我也应该死了啊
But I'm saving you.
但我救了你
Get away from me! Go!
滚开 滚
Get out!
滚出去
Wait!
等一等
Don't touch them. They might be poisoned.
别碰她们 她们可能被下毒了
Mary.
玛丽
Mary. Are you all right? What happened?
玛丽 你还好吗 发生什么了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表