剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Sir, they're advancing!
将军 他们进攻了
God save us all.
上天保佑
Well done, men! All of you!
干得好 大家伙儿
Where's Leith?
利思呢
He was behind me.
刚才就在我后面
Leith!
利思
A carriage but no hounds for a hunting trip?
去狩猎竟然不带猎犬吗
Isn't that odd?
这不奇怪吗
Bash found his lack of interest
他对狩猎装备这么不用心
in hunting supplies quite odd, yes.
巴斯也觉得不对劲
Oh, he's going to leave me.
他想离开我了
If you love Julien, you should talk to him.
如果你爱朱利安 就跟他谈谈
See if he will share his troubles.
也许他会对你敞开心扉
And pray that they're just financial.
祈祷只是金钱上的短缺吧
I was just checking in on your beautiful bride.
我来拜访一下你美丽的新娘
Thank you, Kenna.
谢谢你 肯娜
Uh, no, darling, don't.
亲爱的 别动
Please. I want to talk.
不 我想跟你谈谈
What you need is rest.
你现在需要静养
And I'm going to sleep in my quarters
我今晚在营房♥里睡
this evening so you get it.
不会打扰你休息
And the hunting trip?
那狩猎呢
Are you still going on it?
你还去吗
I may, yes, if you're well.
可能去 如果你没事的话
Don't.
别去
Please don't.
求你别去
Stay with me.
留下来陪我
All right.
好吧
But I may stop in court for a hand of cards. Hmm?
但我要先回宫廷拿我的卡牌
I'll have your dinner sent to you.
我让他们把晚饭给你送来
Julien, please hear me.
朱利安 你听我说
I don't need elaborate things,
我不需要锦衣玉食
anything that you can't provide.
不需要你给不了我的东西
I admit I-I went into this marriage
我承认 我跟你结婚的初心
as a means of survival.
是为了生计
But I never would have done that
但如果没遇到真心喜欢的人
if I hadn't thought I'd found someone I could care for.
我也绝不会这么做
And I do.
我说真的
I want you.
我只要你
And you can keep me for much less
我要求的不多
than you might imagine.
远比你想象中的少
I wish you could believe that.
你要相信我
Who could believe that of a girl like you?
我怎么会不相信你的话
You're everything I ever dreamed of.
跟你在一起是我的全部梦想
Get back!
给我退后
I want every entrance to the castle locked down
封闭城♥堡♥的全部入口
till further notice.
没有指令不准开放
Catherine. Thank God. You.
凯瑟琳 谢天谢地 你这家伙
You expect me to believe
你以为我会相信
you know nothing of this?
你跟此事毫无关联
No, I swear.
我发誓 跟我无关
Organize a search of Hortensa's rooms
立即搜查霍顿莎的房♥间
and those of Mary, Queen of Scots.
还有苏格兰女王玛丽的房♥间
I want to know everything about her:
她的一举一动都要向我汇报
her movements, her letters, anyone she's been meeting with.
包括她的活动 信件 会见了什么人
Until I'm satisfied with the details of what happened,
我要将此事彻查清楚
I will seek the identity of my true abductor
找到绑♥架♥我的人
and destroy them. Go!
并将他碎尸万段 快去
Leith!
利思
Leith?
利思
Over here!
在这里
He needs a physician.
快叫医生来
The nearest French encampment is a few miles away.
最近的法军营地只有几英里远
We'll go get help. No, you must join the others.
我们去叫人 不行 你们回部队里去
We need as many men as possible at the castle.
留守城♥堡♥的兵力越多越好
See that they send a rider to the Duke of Guise,
派一名骑手去找吉斯公爵
telling him that the way is open,
告诉他这条路可以进攻用
but it may not be for long.
但不会开放太久
Hurry-- the war is all but won if we press our advantage.
快点 我们胜利在望了 必须把握时机
You should go as well.
你也去吧
I'll be all right. Shut up.
我没事的 别说话
You'll bleed out in the field as our army passes by.
我们的大军进攻期间你会失血而死
I am not about to let you die.
我不会让你死的
You're coming with me.
跟我一起走
Please. No, I can't...
轻一点 不行
I can't make it.
我动不了
Please. Please.
求你了 别管我了
A wise man once told me--
一位智者曾经告诉我
yesterday, as a matter of fact--
其实就是昨天
that we fight for those that we love.
为了心中所爱 我们才勇往直前
I'm just like you.
我跟你一样
I want to go home.
我想回家
There must be someone that you'll fight to see again.
一定有个人 你拼了命想再见一面
There's a woman.
是有个女人
But it could never work.
但我得不到她
Is she married? No.
她结婚了吗 没有
Not yet, anyway.
早晚的事
But she's above my station.
可我高攀不起她
Well, have you considered
那你想没想过
that maybe you have more to offer her now?
也许你现在更有资本追求她了
The friendship of the next king of France.
你是法国下一任国王的挚友
Do you know what kings get to do?
你知道国王的权利吗
They get to give lands and titles
国王给他想奖励的人
to those they wish to reward.
封地封位
It's one of the better aspects of being king,
当国王就这点不错
because, trust me, some of them are far less enjoyable.
相信我 其他都相当乏味
You'd do that?
你会这样做吗
For me?
奖励我
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不呢
Because you're merely a chess piece?
你以为你只是皇室利用的棋子吗
I have lost good men,
我失去过得力帮手
and I'm not prepared to sacrifice any more,
我不能重蹈覆辙了
especially if I can help it.
况且我有能力挽救
Live, Leith Bayard. Live...
活下去 利思·贝亚德 要活下去
and go home to the woman you love.
回家去找你心爱的女人
Marry her and be happy
跟她成婚
and live for as long as you possibly can.
幸福快乐地共度余生
But live.
你要活下去
It's our men.
是我们的人
The road to Calais is now open.
通往加来的路打通了
Roman De Medici, Your Grace.
罗曼·德·梅第奇来了 王后陛下
I supervised the search of Hortensa's room.
我亲自带人搜查了霍顿莎的房♥间
Her jewel box was empty.
她的珠宝盒空了
Turns out she was penniless.
死之前她已身无分文
How? I thought her husband left her a fortune when he died.
怎么会 她的亡夫不是留给她一笔财产吗
We found this among her things.
我们找到了这个
Instructions on the delivery of money?
金钱交付指令
It would seem she was being blackmailed.
她应该是被敲诈了
By someone who suspected
有人认为
she had arranged her husband's death.
是她杀害了他丈夫
And did she?
真的吗
You know Hortensa.
你也了解霍顿莎
It's distinctly possible.
这极有可能
According to that letter,
据这封信所说
she had been paying vast sums
她多年来一直不惜巨资
for years to keep the secret.
以求保守此秘密
That's why she came here
所以她才来了这里
and held you for ransom.
绑♥架♥你索要赎金
I'm sorry, Catherine.
我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
I don't know how any of this escaped our notice.
我不知道我们怎么会没察觉到
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表