剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Witnesses have come forward.
有目击者指出
The boy played a role
他参与了一场阴谋
in an English plot to destroy your engagement
英格兰人企图破坏你的婚约
and Scotland's alliance with France.
从而破坏苏格兰与法国的联盟
An English plot, you're sure?
英格兰人的阴谋 您确定吗
You must know if he'd been successful in his assault,
你要明白 若是他得逞
you'd be unfit to marry our son;
你将不能与我们的儿子结合
to marry any royal.
包括任何皇室成员
My dear, this was not an act of passion.
亲爱的 这可不只是激♥情♥使然
It was treason.
这可是叛国行为
But it's all settled now.
但是现在都解决了
Colin's been executed.
科林已经被处决了
What?
什么
He was beheaded this morning.
他今早已被斩首
There was nothing I could do.
我什么都做不了
I was too late.
我去得太晚
He wasn't a traitor.
他不是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
He wasn't a rapist.
也不是强♥奸♥犯
They said he was involved in an English plot.
他们说他卷入了英格兰人的阴谋中
I don't know who to believe or to trust.
我不知道该相信谁
I-I am so sorry, Lola.
我很抱歉 萝拉
You're the reason he's dead.
他是因你而死
Anyone who's close to you
每一个亲近你的人
lives in constant danger.
都生活在危险之中
We're disposable, all of us.
我们的命都贱如草芥
No, you're not.
不 不是这样
I need you.
我需要你们
You're my friends.
你们是我的朋友
Kenna's my friend.
肯娜是我的朋友
Greer and Aylee are my friends.
葛瑞尔和艾莉也是
You are my queen, and we're your subjects.
但你是我的女王 我们是你的臣民
We're here in service to you,
我们是来侍奉你的
whatever that means, whatever it costs us.
不问原因 不计代价
I will protect you.
我会保护你们的
You can't even protect yourself.
你甚至连自己都保护不了
I'll do better.
我会更加努力
I promise.
我保证
Stirling!
斯特灵
You found him.
你找到它了
Oh, Stirling.
我的斯特灵
What did I do?
我到底做错什么了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just been so hard.
只是这一切太难熬了
I know.
我明白
So much harder than I thought it would be.
比我想象的还要艰难许多
You're not alone here.
但你并不孤单
I have my friends.
我有朋友
I am not talking about your friends.
我并不是指你的朋友
I meant...
我是说...
I want you to be well, Your Grace.
唯愿您一切安好 女王陛下
Thank you, Sebastian.
谢谢你 塞巴斯蒂安
Truly.
真的
Mother.
母亲
Where did you find the dog?
你在哪里找到狗的
In the woods.
在树林中
It was drawn to the blood.
它被血腥味吸引
How close did you get?
你走得又有多近呢
Take care, my brave son,
当心 我无畏的儿子
or you will bleed
否则你会
for a girl who will never be yours.
因为一个得不到的女子而受伤
You defended a boy they found in your bed?
你竟然为一个企图侵犯你的男孩求情
What was he doing there?
他当时在干什么
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
I think I know already.
反正我也猜到了
You think I was with him to get back at you?
你认为我是用他来报复你吗
I think you're impulsive and prideful.
我认为你冲动又傲慢
He's dead.
他死了
Leave it be, I beg of you.
求求你 就让它过去吧
You can't behave like this.
你不能这样
Not at court.
在宫廷里不行
Can't you see what's at stake here?
你还不明白这事关重大吗
Because we're engaged.
我们订婚了
But you have no intention of marrying me.
但你却不愿与我结婚
What if I told them that?
如果我告诉他们呢
Then this would be over. You wouldn't do that,
这一切就结束了 你不能这么做
because it's not true; I-I might marry you.
因为我 我可能会和你结婚
Someday, maybe, if.
某天 也许 如果
You said that you had a country to think about.
你说过你要考虑国家大义的
Were you thinking about Scotland during any of this?
你现在有考虑过苏格兰吗
I was thinking about myself,
我在考虑我自己
my friends, my safety...
我的朋友和我的安全
You could have ruined your reputation
你本可以就这样毁掉自己的名节
so that I couldn't marry you,
我们就不必结婚了
even if things go the way we want them to.
甚至事事都能如我们所愿
"The way we want them to"?
如我们所愿
And how would "we" want things to go?
那"我们"所愿的是什么
If you weren't the future king of France,
如果你不是法国未来的国王
and I was just a girl,
我就是个普通女孩
not the queen of anything,
而不是女王
would you want this?
你所愿如此吗
I can't do this.
我不能
I won't.
我也不会
You said the potion would make her sleep like the dead.
你说过那个药剂可以让她沉睡不醒的
One glass of wine,
只要一杯酒
and she'd wake with her virtue destroyed,
她醒来后就会发现她失贞了
this engagement over.
订婚也就不算数了
There was nothing wrong with my potion.
我的药剂没有任何问题
It was the delivery of it that failed.
是她没有喝下那杯酒
That stupid Scottish boy.
那个愚蠢的苏格兰男孩
A stupid, dead boy.
那个愚蠢的男孩死了
All to protect his family.
只为了保护他的家人...
From you.
不受你伤害
I had no choice.
我别无选择
The boy would've implicated me, and you.
那个男孩会连累到我 还有你
Have your visions altered?
你预见到的画面变了吗
No.
没有
Mary will bring your son's death.
玛丽会害死你儿子
You cannot relent.
你不能心慈手软
You must continue to sacrifice.
牺牲必不可少
I don't know who you are
我不知道你是谁
or why you hide,
为什么躲起来
but your warning saved me.
但你的警告救了我
Danger surrounds me here,
我周围充满了危险
and I am in your debt.
我欠你一个人情
Are you in danger, too?
你也身处险境吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表