剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不
And what about Nostradamus?
那么诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥呢
I know that he's told you about your future.
我知道他告诉过你一些未来的事
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
I believe his words have weight,
我相信他的话很有分量
that he has certain insights.
也相信他很有洞察力
What does any of this matter?
这有什么关系吗
Nostradamus believes
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥相信
that some day you will be the cause of Francis's death.
某一天 弗朗西斯会因你而死
That your marriage seals this fate.
你的婚姻会让他惨遭厄运
He's seen the future.
他已经看到了未来
If you wed my son, it is very dark.
如果你嫁给我的儿子 未来将一片黑暗
This is madness.
这简直是疯了
Everything you've done to drive me away
你试了各种方法要赶我走
has been based on... on some glimpse of-of a future?
就是因为某个人窥见了未来吗
A future that no one can know.
可是未来的事谁也说不准
No one except him.
他可以
What Nostradamus sees comes to pass,
只要是诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥预见到的事
I can assure you over the years.
这么多年来 总会应验
Brutal storms, newborns dying.
残酷的风暴 新生儿的死亡
Love and war, treachery.
爱与战争 以及背叛
This is mere superstition.
这都是纯粹的迷信
Henry would call it worse.
亨利会觉得更无法原谅
If you tell the king what I've done,
如果你告诉国王我做了什么
and why I've done it,
以及我的动机
he'd have grounds for my beheading.
他会下令处死我
He'd have Nostradamus killed without a second thought.
他还会不假思索地处死诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
I give you a very powerful weapon against me,
我给了你一个对付我的强大武器
because I trust you won't use it.
因为我相信你不会利用它
Instead, you'll do what needs to be done.
我相信 你会做你需要做的事
And what is that?
做什么事
Walk away from this marriage,
取消这段婚姻
from Francis.
离开弗朗西斯
A man I love,
你要我离开我爱的人
an alliance that my country needs.
放弃我国家需要的盟友吗
He will die if you marry him.
和你结婚他会死的
I know that I'm asking you to sacrifice,
我知道这是在要求你做出牺牲
but if you believe, at all...
但如果你相信的话...
I don't.
我不信
I don't believe any of it.
我一点也不相信
Be very sure of that.
你确定吗
Think about anything Nostradamus has ever told you,
想想诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥曾告诉你的事情
anything he's ever predicted.
他曾预言过的事情
Has it come to pass?
是不是都应验了
Have you told Francis about this?
你和弗朗西斯说过这事吗
He won't believe me.
他不会相信我的
He deserves at the very least
你所深信不疑的事情
to know what you believe.
至少应该让他知情
Is that really why you would share the prophecy with him?
所以你想把这个预言告诉他吗
Or is it so he could talk you out of your fears?
或是想让他打消你的恐惧
Because he will.
因为他会的
Is it so he can choose his own fate?
你是为了让他自己选择命运吗
Because you know he'd risk his life for you.
因为你知道他会为你牺牲一切
He loves you, and you love him,
他爱你 你也爱他
but that love must make you strong, not weak.
这份爱不应使你软弱 而应让你坚强
Please don't let it kill him, I beg of you.
别因此害他丢了性命 我求你了
What did you see? Of Francis?
你看见了什么 关于弗朗西斯的未来
What would make you believe?
你要怎样才会相信
And you must believe a little,
你一定是有所相信才会来找我
or you'd have run straight to Francis, or to the king.
否则你会直接去找弗朗西斯 或者国王
You told me once
你曾告诉我
that the lion would fight the dragon in a field of poppies.
雄狮会在罂粟田里与龙相斗
There was truth in that. Yes, I did.
有部分应验了 是的 我说过
But that's not your real question.
但你真正想问的不是这个
Ask it.
问吧
Can the future I see for you and Francis be changed?
我所预见的你和弗朗西斯的未来能否更改
Yes, it can.
是的 可以
By any other means
除了对他放手
than letting him go? No.
还有别的方法吗 没有
All images of Francis's death
所有与弗朗西斯死亡相关的景象
are tied to your union.
都与你们的结合密不可分
You will be blamed for the death of the queen's firstborn.
王后嫡长子的死亡 会使你饱受问责
You will blame yourself, most of all.
最重要的是 你会责怪你自己
I see Francis,
我看见弗朗西斯
barely older than he is now,
和现在差不多年纪
cold to your touch.
已命丧黄泉
You are wed but childless.
你结婚了 却无子无女
Alone at this court.
孤独地在这宫廷里生活
Without a friend to comfort you.
没有朋友来宽慰你
Stop. You're cruel.
住口 你太残忍♥了
Do you think I want to see these things?
你以为我想看到这些吗
Do you think I want to tell a mother her son will die?
你以为我想告诉一个母亲她儿子会死亡吗
So much sacrifice, so much slaughter.
如此多的牺牲 如此多的杀戮
One among you, a girl, dead in a day's time.
你的一位侍女 一天内就会死
Do you think... What do you mean one among us?
你觉得... 一位侍女 是什么意思
Kenna. Don't listen.
肯娜 别听
This is meant to scare me, not you.
他是来恐吓我的 不是你
You said one among us.
你说一位侍女会死
A girl.
一个女孩
Yes. A girl.
是的 一个女孩
I see your ladies,
我看见你们
circled around.
围成一圈
I don't know who.
我不知道是谁
But one among you will die
但其中一位女孩
before the next frost melts.
在下次霜融前就会死去
You said that some fates could be changed.
你曾说过一些命运可以改变
Not this one.
这个不行
None of us will die. It's nonsense.
我们不会死的 简直是无稽之谈
Nostradamus said I'd fall in love with a man
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥还说我会和一个
with a white mark on his face.
脸上有白色印记的人相爱
That never happened.
这根本没发生
Have you fallen in love at all?
你坠入爱河了吗
You disappear for hours. Where do you go?
你有时会消失好几个小时 去哪儿了
He said I'd never go home again.
他说我永远也回不了家
It haunts me still.
我到现在还很害怕
That was his intention.
他就是这个目的
Nostradamus likes to scare people.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥就喜欢吓人
He's the Queen's watchdog.
他就是王后的眼线
Well, we can't trust her.
我们不能相信她
Maybe this is her last attempt to keep you from Francis.
也许这还是她想让你离开弗朗西斯的阴谋
Or she was trying to keep me from Francis to save his life.
也可能她让我离开弗朗西斯 是为了救他
I don't know if there's any truth to this prophecy, but...
我不知道这个预言是否可信 但是
the Queen and Nostradamus seem to believe what he's saying.
王后和诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥似乎坚信预言
What do you believe?
那你相信吗
You said you couldn't sleep for days after you saw
你曾说 看见托马斯的旗帜迎风招展后
Tomas' banner unfurl.
几天都无法入睡
And it was a dragon, as Nostradamus predicted.
那上面是条龙 正如诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥所说
The lion and the dragon will fight on a field of poppies.
雄狮会在罂粟田里与龙相斗
The lion being the English,
雄狮就是英格兰
that Tomas' soldiers sailed off to confront.
也就是托马斯的士兵出海迎战的那些人
Sailors. On the sea.
水军 在海上打仗
So where was his field of poppies?
那他说的罂粟田在哪里
You're right.
说得对
But Tomas fought his real battle,
不过森林才是托马斯真正的战场
the one he fought himself, in the forest.
他是在那里亲身迎敌的
There were poppies everywhere at that time,
当时那里到处都是罂粟
all through the woods.
整个森林都是
Where Tomas was slain.
托马斯就死在那里
By Francis.
被弗兰西斯
And Bash.
和巴斯所杀
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表