剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Count Nardeen's offer of courtship.
纳丁公爵的求爱
He seems a fine prospect for marriage.
他看着像是个很好的结婚对象
Are you sure that's a wise choice?
你确定那是个明智的选择吗
Why do you ask?
你为何这么问
Because you're my friend, and I care about you.
因为你是我的朋友 我关心你
Lola, you can't spend the kind of night we spent together
萝拉 我们两个经历了那样的夜晚
and not feel something for someone.
我不可能完全没有感觉
For you.
我对你有感觉
I want you to be happy.
我希望你幸福
To spend your energies on someone
希望你能把精力用在
that you could have a future with.
能跟你有未来的人身上
You want to be married, don't you...
你想要结婚 不是吗
with a family and a home? Yes, very much.
嫁到门当户对的家族 对 非常想
Then you might be wasting your time on Philipe Nardeen.
那么你就是在跟菲利普·纳丁浪费时间
Words spoken at First Light
破晓晚宴上
amongst wine and merriment are not always
美酒和狂欢里所说的话
to be taken seriously.
不能总是当真
But he seemed very serious.
但他看起来很认真
His marriage is, in fact,
他的婚姻
a condition of his inheritance.
其实是他继承的一项条件
Is that any reason for you to marry him?
你要因为这个嫁给他吗
Is it any reason not to?
我要因为这个不嫁他吗
Do you have some issue with him?
你和他之间有什么问题吗
No. Some... previous history?
没有 你们 有过节吗
No.
没有
It's not as if we're engaged.
我们又不是已经订婚了
I plan on getting to know him.
我准备先了解一下他
You're sure. Yes. I'm in no rush.
你确定 是的 我不着急
But... don't you think it's better,
但是 鉴于我们之间的过去
given our history, that the matter of me searching for...
我去寻找伴侣 寻找真爱 把婚事定下来
a mate, for love, is settled?
你不觉得这样更好吗
Sooner rather than later?
与其之后做 不如趁早
Yes. Yes, I suppose it is.
对 是的 我想也是
But promise me that you're not doing this
但是向我保证你这么做
because of what happened between us in Paris.
不是因为我们在巴黎发生的事情
I promise you.
我向你保证
I'm doing it for me.
我是为了自己
The concept is simple.
想法很简单
You make every entry impassable except for one,
只留一条路 其余入口都无法通行
and that one is so narrow and well-defended
而唯一的路很窄 易守难攻
that anyone trying to enter is easily...
任何试图闯入的人就能轻易
battled.
被攻击
In this case, it's your front door.
现在这个情况 是你们的前门
We know what a murder hole is, but it won't work.
我们都知道射击孔是什么 但是那不管用
I haven't shown you how I'm going to
我还没有告诉你们
greet them inside the house yet.
如何在房♥子里迎击他们呢
Doesn't matter. It can't be stopped.
无所谓 阻挡不了的
I'm telling you, we're not dealing with a monster.
我告诉你们 我们要对付的不是怪物
We're dealing with a small group of ignorant pagans.
我们要对付的是一小群无知的异教♥徒♥
If you don't want to fight it, why don't you leave?
如果你们不想抵抗 为什么不离开
And go where?
离开去哪
To a village, where we'll be burned for our pagan beliefs?
去村子里 因为自己信仰异教而被烧死吗
We live here. We couldn't leave now if we wanted to.
我们住在这里 想走也走不了
Besides, it's too late now-- we're chosen.
而且 现在已经迟了 我们被选中了
Because what would we be doing?
因为我们要做的事情吗
Leaving the Darkness to choose from another home?
离开黑暗 选择另一个家吗
We live among other families here,
我们在这里和其他家庭住在一起
even if you don't see them.
即使你看不到他们
And this Darkness, have you seen it? Has anyone?
这个"黑暗" 你们见过吗 有人见过吗
Whoever dares look on it is taken.
敢看的人都被带走了
And those who are taken die.
而被带走的人都死了
How convenient.
真是太方便了
So no one can say
所以没人说得出
what it looks like or if it's even really there.
它到底是什么样子 甚至是否真的存在
Rowan, Carrick, I need you inside.
罗恩 卡里克 我和你们进屋谈
If we move heavy furniture in front of the door,
如果我们把沉家具挪到门口
they'll have to come in single file.
他们就得一个一个进来
That'll make them, or it, easier targets.
这会让他们 或它 更容易被击破
Can either of you throw a blade?
你们俩有人会投掷飞刀吗
What a different world you must live in.
你真是生活在一个相当不同的世界里
So many romantic and glorious battles.
这么多浪漫气息和光荣的战斗
Castle folk like to believe all their money and armies
城♥堡♥里的人喜欢相信 他们的财富和军队
can conquer any foe.
能征服任何敌人
Otherwise, why fight so hard over nonsense
否则 何必为了头衔和婚姻这些东西
like titles and marriages?
争得那么凶呢
People like us have to fight life's true enemies:
我们这种人得和生活中的真正敌人抗争
starvation, cold...
饥饿 寒冷
and the things that come hunting for men in the night.
还有晚上来狩猎人类的那些生物
You can't fight things that aren't...
如果所谓的抗争对象
aren't real.
根本不存在呢
You won't be fighting this night at all.
今晚不会有战斗发生
We can't risk it.
我们不能冒险
The tea.
茶
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know. I come here too often and it's a risk.
我知道 我来得太经常了 太冒险了
But something extraordinary has happened. What is it?
不过发生了不寻常的事情 是什么
Lord Peppercorn... Castleroy...
胡椒大人 就是卡斯尔雷
Lord Castleroy has offered me an apprenticeship
卡斯尔雷大人给我提供了一个学徒机会
at one of his spice houses in Spain.
在他西班牙的一家香料店
As a reward for saving his life.
作为救命之恩的奖赏
Leith, Leith, sit down and take a breath.
利思 利思 坐下喘口气
This is unbelievable. It's your chance to rise.
这真是不可思议 是你提高地位的机会
You'd be a member of the merchant class.
你会成为商人阶层的一员
Oh, my family,
我的家庭
they've been nothing but servants for generations.
他们世世代代只做过仆役
I'm the first to make it to the royal court.
我是第一个进王宫工作的
You'd serve no one but yourself.
你以后不用为别人服务了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道如何是好
Of course you do.
你当然知道
You're going to take it.
接受吧
The position is in Spain.
那可是在西班牙
I might never see you again.
我可能再也见不到你了
We can't go on this way.
我们不能继续这样下去了
I need to marry a man with title.
我必须嫁给一位贵族
But you haven't. This will end.
但你还没嫁 这段关系总会结束的
I know.
我知道
But I always thought you'd be the one to end it.
但我一直以为会是你来结束
You'd be sparing me that.
这下我省事了
And I could watch you go with more... hope than sadness.
可以充满希望地 而不是悲伤地目送你离开
Say yes.
答应吧
I love you.
我爱你
Yes, that should be fine.
好的 那样应该不错
I wanted to ask you about Lola.
我想和你谈谈萝拉的事
I think we need to help her.
我觉得我们得帮帮她
But I am helping her.
我不是正在帮她吗
By suggesting Philipe Nardeen as a suitor?
你是指让菲利普·纳丁向她求婚吗
She could do a lot worse.
她自己找的可能还远不如这个呢
In many respects... except one.
在许多方面也许确实如此 除了一点
The count prefers the company of men.
这位伯爵更喜欢男性的陪伴
Don't you all?
你们不都是这样吗
In bed.
我是说在床上
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
One hears things.
我听说的
It makes no difference to me.
对我来说 这没什么大不了的
Most people might never notice, but...
大多数人也许根本不会注意到 但是
a wife will.
他的妻子肯定会
There's no solution at all.
那这简直没法解决了
Solution to what?
解决什么
Lola just very much wants to get married.
萝拉很想结婚
Like all women do. Yes, so she said.
和所有女人一样 是 她说过
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表