剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Finally...
最终...
...your true family.
成为你真正的家人
Mother!
妈妈
You monster! Let him go!
你这个怪物 放开他
You liar!
你这个骗子
You don't care about me!
你根本不在乎我
You never will.
你永远不会
You-you want us to be together?
你想让我们一家人团聚吗
We'll be together when we're all dead.
等我们都死了 就会团聚了
No!
不
Come! Oh!
快过来
Clarissa's dead?
克拉丽莎死了吗
Yes.
是的
And you were both so very brave.
你们两个表现得都非常勇敢
And I'm so very proud of you.
我为你们感到十分骄傲
You'll have to let go of them, Majesty.
您得让他们走了 陛下
It's time for you to get back to the castle and your cell.
您该回到城♥堡♥ 回牢房♥里去了
Don't worry, my darlings.
别担心 我的孩子们
Mary will take good care of you.
玛丽会照顾好你们的
Make sure they have a hot bath when they get home.
回到城♥堡♥之后让他们洗个热水澡
They're both blue with cold. Do you hear me?
他们都冻坏了 你听到了没有
You were out of the tower
听说他们的事之前
before you knew about them, weren't you?
你已经从塔里逃出来了 是吗
You were free and clear.
自♥由♥自在 无牵无挂
And yet you stayed for them.
但你却为了他们留了下来
I may never see them again.
我也许再也见不到他们了
Once the Vatican sends word that Bash is legitimized,
一旦梵蒂冈传来巴斯成为继承人的消息
you two will be married.
你们两个就会结婚
And I'll be dead.
而我将被处决
Probably that very day.
也许就在同一天
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I wish I could've found some other way
真希望有别的方法
to save Francis's life.
能救弗朗西斯
I believe you mean that.
我相信你是认真的
I owe all my sons' lives to you.
你救了我所有的儿子
If you hadn't finished Clarissa...
要不是你杀了克拉丽莎
You sent her to a better place.
你送她去了更好的地方
This world never suited her.
这个世界不适合她
And besides, she'll have her mother with her soon enough.
很快 她母亲也要去陪她了
How are the boys?
孩子们怎么样了
Fast asleep.
很快就睡着了
Little Henry was snoring before the Lord's Prayer was done.
还没念完天主经 小亨利就开始打鼾了
And Charles wasn't far behind.
查尔斯也很快就睡着了
We're going to have to give them a bit of extra attention for a while,
我们暂时得多关注他们一点
especially when...
特别是在...
Their mother is gone.
他们母亲去世的时候
I know.
我明白
And extra security, too.
还要多派守卫保护
Oh, you mean... Yes.
你是说... 是啊
My brothers are staying.
我会留他们在这儿
You were right.
你是对的
Out there, we have to rely on others to look out for them.
在外面 我们得拜托别人照顾他们
But here, we can both keep an eye on them.
但在这儿 我们可以一起照顾他们
But I shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did.
但我不应该用那种语气和你说话
Giving you edicts, questioning your actions.
命令你 质疑你的选择
You did what had to.
你做了你应该做的
Without hesitation.
十分果断
So you're not angry with me
所以你不怪我...
for acting impulsively?
行为这么鲁莽了吗
Safe choices don't always make us safe.
安全的选择不会总保我们周全
I see that now.
我现在知道了
Which is why I want you to marry me.
所以我想要嫁给你
Now. Today.
就现在 今天
I don't understand.
我不明白
We've been patiently waiting for Rome
我们一直在耐心等待罗马的允许
to give us permission to do what we want.
来完成我们想做的事
We've been playing it safe.
我们一直在打安全牌
And what has that gotten us?
可我们等到了什么
Factions and plots and uncertainty.
内讧 阴谋 不确定性
Everything but safety.
什么都有 只缺安全
And what do we get if we do get married now?
但如果我们现在结婚会怎么样
We get what we want.
我们会得偿所愿
We force their hand.
也会获得优势
If the Pope wants a Catholic queen,
如果教皇想要个天主教女王
one with the strength of France behind her claim to England,
一个有法国撑腰并继承英格兰王位的女王
he'll have to legitimize you.
就必须让你成为合法继承人
He'll have no choice.
他别无选择
The Pope always has a choice.
教皇总有后路
You could be stuck with a landless bastard for a husband.
你可能会嫁给一个没有领地的私生子
I'm willing to take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
Bash...
巴斯
Marry me.
和我结婚吧
No.
不
Bash...
巴斯
That's not how it's done.
这样不行
This is how it's done.
这样才对
Marry me, Mary Queen of Scots.
嫁给我 苏格兰女王玛丽
And make me the luckiest bastard on Earth.
你会让我成为世界上最幸运的私生子
Yes.
我愿意
Well, I suppose this is good-bye then.
我想该说再见了
Good luck on your travels.
祝你旅途顺利
And you, back at court.
而你要回宫廷了
Don't remind me.
别提醒我了
Headed back to French court then?
要回法国宫廷啊
I mean you no trouble.
我不是来找麻烦的
Just wanted to ask the lady a small favor.
只是想让这位小姐帮我个小忙
When the queen is led out to the executioner's block,
当王后躺在断头台上时
throw that at her for me.
帮我把这个扔给她
Tell her to try to buy her way out of this one.
告诉她 有本事就用这个买♥♥出路吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
There was a trial. She was found guilty of adultery.
她被审讯了 犯了通奸罪
It's treason.
不忠之罪
The King plans to behead her within the week.
国王打算本周内将她斩首
And I, for one, will welcome
我个人表示十分欣慰
the end of her Medici money rotting France.
她的家族财产再也无法侵蚀法国了
Oh... bring that coin back with her blood on it,
对了 把这枚沾了她血的硬币带回来
and I'll give you a fortune in house credit.
我会给你一笔很丰厚的报酬
Did you know of this?
你知道这事吗
I had no idea.
我不知道啊
It can't be true.
这不可能
I had no intention of ever returning to my father's court again.
我不想再回我父亲的宫廷了
But if I don't...
但如果我不回去
I'll be letting him murder my mother.
就是眼睁睁让他处死我母亲
It's freezing.
这天真冷
And it'll take us hours to dig her a grave.
给她挖个坟要好久呢
So don't.
那就别挖了
There's no one around to check us.
周围又没人在场
Grab her feet.
抬着她的脚
That's more than this wretch deserves.
这样对她已经够仁慈了
Let's go.
我们走吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表