剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
And, uh...
这个...
this is his medicine?
是他的药吧
You are a clever girl, aren't you?
你很聪明
I'll see that it's done.
国王以后不用服药了
I know how to handle him.
我知道怎么安抚他
Hmm. Do you?
是吗
Guests.
客人来了
Uh, would you mind?
您是否介意
Come again?
介意什么
My throne?
我的王座
Of course.
当然不介意
Enjoy it, my dear.
尽情享受 亲爱的
You stupid kitchen whore.
愚蠢的贱婢
Lola, the party's starting.
萝拉 晚宴要开始了
Why aren't you ready? What's wrong?
你怎么还没准备好 你怎么了
I can't fit in my dress.
我的裙子穿不下了
Mary, we're out of time.
玛丽 我们没时间了
Lola, we said we would help each other,
萝拉 我说过我们会互相扶持的
and we already have.
现在就有机会
What do you mean?
什么意思
Marry Lord Julien.
嫁给朱利安大人
What? He came to France looking to make a good marriage.
什么 他来法国的目的就是联姻
You offer him everything he's looking for.
而你符合他的全部要求
What about Greer?
那葛瑞尔怎么办
It was Greer's idea. She wants to help you move forward.
这就是葛瑞尔的主意 她想帮你
Julien spurned her,
朱利安抛弃了她
although she says he did it kindly.
不过是用一种仁慈的方式
It isn't fair.
这不公平
Greer is punished and scorned while I'm rewarded.
葛瑞尔受到残酷冷遇 而我坐享其成
Lola. I don't mean to sound blunt
萝拉 我本不想这么冷酷自私
or selfish, but I need this to work.
但抱歉你必须这么做
My marriage is threatened from all sides.
我的婚姻岌岌可危
Bash's return has Francis poisoned by jealousy and mistrust.
巴斯回来 弗朗西斯满心都是嫉妒和猜忌
We can never be happy while he's here.
只要他还在我们就不得安宁
And you, you're pregnant with my husband's child,
而你又怀上了我丈夫的骨肉
and if Francis finds out...
如果弗朗西斯发现了...
I understand.
我明白
And I never want to be a threat to your happiness.
我绝不会破坏你的幸福
If you can help sway Lord Julien in my direction,
如果你能帮忙撮合我和朱利安大人
I will do my very best to marry him.
我会尽我所能嫁给他
And quickly.
尽快嫁给他
What's spooked him?
什么惊吓到了它
What was that?
那是什么声音
I've heard that whistle before.
我以前听过这种哨声
It's the Darkness.
是黑暗
Guards.
卫兵
My Lord?
殿下
Do you see anyone?
你看到什么人了吗
No one for miles, my lord.
方圆几里都没有人 殿下
Where are the rest of the guards?
其余卫兵呢
Searching for the cave.
在找洞穴
The footprints just stop.
足迹不见了
What do you mean? How is that possible?
什么意思 怎么可能
Wait, there's something here.
等等 这有东西
What is it?
什么东西
No, don't come any closer.
别再靠近了
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Francis!
弗朗西斯
My Lord.
殿下
My Lord!
殿下
Stay back. The ice is too thin.
别过来 冰层太薄了
Where are you? Where are you?
你在哪儿 你在哪儿
There's a current.
水在流动
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Francis!
弗朗西斯
No. No, Francis.
不 不 弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Breathe, breathe. Live, live.
呼吸 呼吸 活下来
Francis. Please.
弗朗西斯 拜托
Please.
拜托
You are beautiful and cruel.
你既美丽又残酷
Lady Greer,
葛瑞尔小姐
well done with that kitchen boy.
厨房♥杂役的事干得好
That nasty gossip is the first interesting thing I've ever heard about you.
那污秽的八卦是你第一个有意思的事
What a horrible thing to say.
你怎么能这么说
Oh, you should be grateful.
你应该感谢她
Now people might finally stop wagging their tongues about you.
现在别人终于不再嚼你的舌根了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
Henry can be such a monster.
亨利真是个禽兽
Heartless and cruel.
无情又残忍♥
At least he had the courage to be cruel to my face.
至少他有勇气当着我的面说
The rest of court sniggers behind my back, as if I can't hear.
别人都在背后笑我 好像我听不到一样
I'm so sorry. But thank you for what you've done for Lola.
我很抱歉 但谢谢你为萝拉所做的一切
I know it can't be easy.
我知道这不简单
I had my chance, and I threw it away.
我有过机会 但我没抓住
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不那么确定
Lord Castleroy.
卡斯尔雷大人
I heard what you did for Leith.
我听说你为利思所做的事了
Getting him out of jail, into the army.
救他出监狱 让他去从军
I want to offer my sincerest gratitude.
我向您表示最真诚的谢意
I didn't do it for him.
我不是为了他
I did it for you.
我是为了你
Gossip surrounds me and still you seek my favor. Why?
我流言缠身但你依旧追求我 为什么
You have a good heart.
你有一颗善良的心
And I'm too rich to care what people say.
而我足够富裕 不在乎别人说什么
What I care about is you.
我在乎的是你
I know...
我知道...
I'm not the man of your dreams,
我不是你的意中人
but a marriage would put all rumors to rest.
但是婚姻可以结束流言
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
But it is.
事实如此
The world is cruel,
世界很残酷
and it will be cruel to the next sweet girl
它不会善待下一个
who has the misfortune of opening
不幸对别人都忽视的人
her heart to someone others don't even see.
敞开心扉的善良姑娘
I see you now.
现在我了解你了
And you are so kind.
你很善良
Then will you accept my humble proposal?
那你愿意接受我卑微的求婚吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, I accept.
是的 我接受
Thank you.
谢谢你
Likewise.
也谢谢你
You look very pretty.
你很漂亮
I wasn't expecting to see you here tonight.
我没想到今晚会见到你
I'm feeling better.
我感觉好些了
Perhaps it is time to rejoin society,
或许是时候重回社交圈了
as you said.
就如你所说的那样
Come.
来
Dance with me.
陪我一起跳舞
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't.
我不能跳
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Is the chill still with you?
还冷吗
I feel lucky to be alive.
我觉得能活下来很幸运
I would have died under that ice.
我差点就死在冰层下了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Was that wise since you believe I tried to kill you?
既然你觉得我想杀你 这样做明智吗
I did believe that, didn't I?
我真的那么觉得
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表