剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
He is human, i assure you.
他是人 我确定
I found this embedded in Olivia's wound.
我在奥利维亚的伤口里发现了这个
It looked like the fang of some wild beast,
看起来像是某种野兽的尖牙
but the root of this tooth is like yours or mine.
但牙根和人类的一样
This fang is a human tooth,
这颗尖牙其实是人类的牙齿
filed down into a sharp point.
磨成了这个样子而已
Human? But why would a man go to such lengths?
人类 人的牙怎么可能这么长
For function, perhaps. To better feed on victims.
也许是为了更好地喝受害者的血吧
But I assure you,
但我敢确定
this Darkness is only a man.
"黑暗"是一个人
Then go and kill him.
那就去杀了他
And remember who the real enemy is.
记住谁才是真正的敌人
Do you know what happens to servants like Leith?
你们知道利思犯了这种事会怎样吗
They say he'll get the lash until his back is
他们说他会受鞭笞之刑 直到皮开肉绽
split open and he can no longer stand.
再也无法站立为止
He'll spend years in that cell.
还会在牢里关上好几年
I love him.
我爱他
You can't love a servant, you simply can't.
你不能爱上一个仆人 这不需要理由
Not that what I did was much better.
不是说我做的事比你更有脸面
But it is.
但事实是这样
Mistresses of the king are often revered,
国王的情人能受人尊重
but-but this...
但 但这个...
My family will fall into ruin for what I've done.
我会把我的家人害惨的
I'll never be able to face them again.
我再也没脸见他们了
It's not that dire yet. The gossip is already spreading.
没那么严重 流言已经传开了
These rumors will follow me everywhere.
这些流言会跟我一辈子的
I have no future.
我没有未来了
Greer, don't say that.
葛瑞尔 别这么说
Never say that.
千万别这么说
Mary...
玛丽
so you've heard.
看来你已经听说了
I'm so ashamed.
我真丢脸
Please don't be.
别这样
Look at us.
看看我们
Look where our hearts have led us.
看我们做了什么蠢事
We've brought you shame.
我们让你蒙羞了
Well, all but Lola.
除了萝拉
In truth, there's something you should know.
实际上 有些事你不知道
Why is the queen of Scotland so concerned
堂堂苏格兰女王 为何如此在乎
with the fate of a kitchen boy?
一个厨房♥杂役的命运
Leith saved many lives at the siege.
被围攻时 利思救了很多人
In light of his bravery,
他的勇气值得嘉奖
I feel that his sentence should be reduced.
应该能将功抵罪吧
This kitchen boy seems to have friends in high places.
这小杂役倒是交游甚广
You're not the first to plead on his behalf.
你不是第一个来为他求情的了
Lord Castleroy has arranged that.
卡斯尔雷大人已经安排好了
In lieu of prison, he's been conscripted for military service.
免除牢狱之苦 他已被应征入伍了
He departs for training tomorrow.
明日就离开城♥堡♥开始参加训练
Ah, my queen.
啊 我的王后
What a vision.
真让我目眩神迷
Isn't she lovely, Mary?
她真惹人怜爱 是不是 玛丽
Yes, it takes a very special kind of woman to catch my eye
一般的女人可无法俘获我的视线
and ignite my passion.
也无法点燃我的激♥情♥
I should go. No, no, no, no.
我回避一下 不不 别走
Stay. Now that you've given your virtue to my son,
留下来 你已将处子之身献给了我儿子
perhaps you can show Penelope a thing or two about how to...
或许你能向佩内洛普传授一下...
please a ruler.
如何取悦王者
Go on. Pretend she's... Francis. I'll watch.
开始吧 就当她是弗朗西斯 我看着
Oh, you aren't serious?
您在说笑吧
This isn't like you.
您有些不对劲
Are you feeling unwell, Your Grace?
您有什么不适吗 国王陛下
I am anointed by God.
我是被上帝加冕过的人
You are as well. We are royals.
你也是 我们身份尊贵
What could ever be...
我们怎么会...
unwell with us, hmm?
有所不适呢
I know exactly what you're talking about.
我理解您的意思
May I borrow Penelope for a minute?
我能和佩内洛普失陪一下吗
I have some royal customs and-and
我有一些皇室礼节要告诉她
clothes to share with her.
还有些衣物送给她
Penelope, if you would?
佩内洛普 你跟我来
I suppose...
我想
the Queen shall stay.
既是王后 就该留下
I'm fine, run along.
就这样吧 你走吧
Dear Henry,
亲爱的亨利
when we last... talked,
我们上次交谈时
you spoke to me about bondage.
你说到奴役[绑缚]
You seem familiar with the practice.
你似乎知之甚详
Servants talk.
我出身仆役
I hear you like it.
听说你很喜欢这样
It's to be expected.
也是意料之中的
A king must have power and control.
国王生来就掌控权势
It's part of his job.
这是你分内之事
But...
但是...
even the biggest of jobs can become so dull.
不管多高高在上 也有厌倦的时候
Here.
这里
It's just you and me.
就只有你我
I'll take control.
接下来由我掌权
I can give you the pleasure you offer others.
你带给别人的快♥感♥ 我也能给予你
I have always been on the giving end.
我向来都是给予者
How tiring for you.
那你一定厌烦了
Poor King Henry.
可怜的亨利国王
Get on the bed. Hmm?
上♥床♥吧 什么
Get on the bed. Now.
上♥床♥去 快点
Oh, I like this.
我喜欢这样
Shh.
闭嘴
Bad king.
国王小淘气
You won't speak again unless spoken to.
没我的指令 不许开口说话
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Split up and search the area. Yes, my lord.
分散开 搜索这片区域 遵命 殿下
The cave must be close by.
那洞穴一定就在附近
Yes, my Lord. Yes, sir.
遵命 殿下 遵命
This way.
这边走
Bash, you come with me.
巴斯 你跟我来
We'll go on foot from here.
我们从这边步行过去
You didn't give me a weapon.
你没给我武器
Are you planning to have them kill me, brother?
你想让我他们杀了我吗 兄弟
You there, go with the others.
你 和他们一起
You have made so many enemies, why fixate on me?
你已经四面树敌了 为何对我这么戒备
You reached for the throne and failed,
你试图篡夺王位 但没成功
nobles everywhere despise you.
贵族们都轻视你
Maybe it's easier to make me the villain,
若是我来当恶人
so you have a reason to hate me
你就更有理由憎恨我
and an excuse to go after my wife.
且堂而皇之地追求我妻子
Listen to you.
你在说些什么
You have Mary and the crown
你已经有了玛丽和王位
and all of France puckering its lips to your ass,
法国全上下唯你马首是瞻
and still you're threatened by a bastard in exile.
你还认为一个被驱逐者的私生子会威胁到你
I used to look up to you.
我曾经很尊敬你
You were the one person that I could rely on.
我以为你可以让我依靠
But I was wrong. You are a traitor and a usurper.
但我错了 你是个叛徒 是个篡权者
Well, go ahead, do it then.
那还等什么 动手吧
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Bash.
巴斯
Fresh tracks.
这脚印是刚留下的
We're not alone.
这里还有别人
I don't see Henry. Did you manage to fulfill my request?
我没看到亨利 你替我服侍好他了吗
The aphrodisiac.
春♥药♥
You needn't worry about that.
您不必费心
He, uh, doesn't need an aphrodisiac.
他不需要春♥药♥
The king... goes a little bit mad sometimes, doesn't he?
国王陛下...有时会有点发狂 对吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表