剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
even if I were married,
即使我结婚了
at your beck and call?
也对你予给予求
You'd have Diane.
你可以拥有黛安
I'd have my station, my position.
而我有我的身份和立场
Find me a rich noble who treats me right,
给我找个有钱 对我好的贵族
and I'll treat you right, as well.
那样 我也会对你好的
You've learned many skills at court.
你在宫廷里真是学了不少技巧
Teach me more.
再教我一些啊
One suitor a week until I choose.
每周一个求婚者 直到我做出选择
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
准了
No. No more.
不 别弄了
I'm in charge now.
一切由我掌控
Have you found my mother?
你找到我母亲了吗
I need her now, more than ever.
我现在需要她 无比需要
They said she's with the King.
他们说她和国王在一起
Trying to wring more out of Henry
她想在我还没嫁出去之前
before I'm married to anyone, no doubt.
从亨利身上榨取更多利益 绝对如此
But who will you marry? Have you spoken with Bash?
但你要嫁给谁 你和巴斯说过了吗
No. Francis?
没有 弗朗西斯呢
Could we have a moment?
能让我们聊聊吗
What an eventful day.
真是多事的一天啊
Francis's return,
弗朗西斯的回归
news of the Queen's death...
女王的死讯
and this.
还有这个
News from the Vatican.
梵蒂冈传来的消息
If this letter confirms Sebastian's legitimization,
如果这封信肯定了塞巴斯蒂安的合法地位
it should take away any reservations
就能打消你的忧虑
you have about a bastard at your side instead of a king,
再也不必担心你的夫君是私生子而不是国王
as Bash will be king one day.
因为巴斯一定会登上王位
If it denies his legitimization,
如果这信否认了他的合法地位
how could Bash blame you for returning to Francis?
巴斯也不能怪你选择回到弗朗西斯身边
I know you think you love them both.
我知道你觉得两个你都爱
While that may be true,
也许真是这样
I argue that you love one more.
但我认为 二者之一更得你心
I am afraid.
我害怕
Open it.
打开吧
Now you're free
现在你自♥由♥了
to go to the man you love.
可以去找你的爱人了
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你了
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Don't let your mother put ideas in your head
不要听你母亲说的话
about my ability to protect you, because I will be king.
我能保护你 因为我会成为国王
We can force the Pope's hand.
我们可以逼教皇站我们这边
I know that.
我知道
With me, you are free and wild.
和我在一起 你既自♥由♥又无拘无束
You can be who you are, and I will always put you first.
你可以做自己 我会一切以你为中心
Please, don't.
求求你 别再说了
Say that you love me.
说你爱我
Say it to me once, because I know that you do.
就说一次 我知道你是爱我的
I love you, I do.
我爱你 我真的爱你
Say it.
说吧
Say the rest. I need to hear it.
把话说完 我想听
I love Francis more.
可我更爱弗朗西斯
What's this?
这是什么
Open it.
打开它
It's blank.
是空白的
It's nothing.
什么也没有
She let me decide.
她让我自己做决定
It's odd, isn't it?
很奇怪 是吧
That your mother was the one
是你母亲让我明白
to show me what was truly in my heart.
我的心所归何处
You.
是你
It's you. It's always been you.
是你 一直都是你
Does this mean you'll marry me?
也就是说 你会嫁给我吗
Yes.
对
We must protect Sebastian.
我们必须保护塞巴斯蒂安
There are those who will punish him for reaching for the throne.
他曾试图称王 肯定会有人要找他麻烦
Of course.
当然
I'll make sure of it.
我会放在心上的
I am sorry for the way things have gone.
很抱歉事情变成了这样
But the outcome is this.
不过后果在于
You need to leave here and never come back.
你必须离开这里 永远不要再回来
You've reached for the crown, and you failed to get it.
你曾想称王 但没成功
You'll be seen by many as a threat.
大家都会觉得你是个威胁
The crown was never in my grasp,
我从没想过染指王冠
but I had Mary, and it galls you.
可是我拥有过玛丽 所以你不爽
I was going to disappear in exile.
我原本打算自我放逐
That's your goal now, if you want to survive.
如果想活命的话 你最好也这么做
My guards will take you south of here
我的卫兵会护送你到南边去
to a ship set for the southern coast of Spain,
那里有艘船会带你到西班牙南岸
and from there, you should keep going.
然后一直走 不要回头
You needed to vanish
你那时非走不可
because you would have been a displaced king.
因为你差点就被赶下台了
But I'm just a bastard.
可我只是个私生子
In time, a very short time,
只要很短的时间
if you'd accepted my presence,
只要你和那些贵族们一样
the nobles would, too, and I'd be safe.
选择接受我 我就会很安全
If you were so inclined.
不用你这么担心
I'm not so inclined.
我一点都不担心
Well, there it is...
我们俩之间
the truth between us at last.
终于坦诚相待了
Make sure what's between us, brother, is distance.
我只希望你离我远点
If you want to survive.
如果你还想活命的话
So, we'll do another ceremony for you at Notre Dame,
我们要在圣母院再办一次庆典
so that all of France can celebrate your marriage.
这样全法国都能为你庆祝了
And what of Queen Catherine?
凯瑟琳王后怎么办
She's been pardoned for her adultery?
她的通奸罪被赦免了吗
Yes.
对
It was all to legitimize Bash.
她那是为了让巴斯成为合法继承人
Now Henry looks benevolent, forgiving.
亨利真是宽宏大量
Your father gave me these.
这些是你父亲送给我的
Make some heirs quick as you can.
要尽快生下王储
It's a Queen's sons that give her power after all,
毕竟 母凭子贵
though we've handled the misfortune of your sex, haven't we?
我虽然生的是女儿 可她也当上了女王
Brave girls are we.
我们都很勇敢
Greer said you were upset.
葛瑞尔说你不开心
I came to your room last night to cheer you with hot cocoa,
我昨晚去你房♥间找你 给你带了热巧克力
but your servant said you were meeting with the King.
可你的仆人说你在和国王谈事情
So? It was very late.
所以呢 当时已经很晚了
If you're back with him, I think it's a mistake.
如果你和他又复合了 我觉得不太妥
I know the chateau you claim to stay at in Angers
你说你在昂热的庄园里
where you ran into Francis.
碰到了弗朗西斯
It burned down last year.
可那个地方去年就被烧毁了
I don't know what happened between the two of you,
我不知道你们俩之间发生了什么事
but I can guess,
可我大概猜得到
so please don't counsel me on mistakes.
所以你没权利对我指手画脚
Come along, girls, be of service to your Queen.
快过来 姑娘们 来帮帮你们的女王
**Oh, my sweetest child*
*哦 我的好孩子
**God's smile behind your eyes*
*你眼中有上帝在微笑
**In his hand, in our arms*
*在他手中 在我们怀里
**You will find no harm.*
*你将得到安宁
Who are you? Why are you singing that song?
你是谁 为什么要唱这首歌♥
I was told to sing it near you.
有人叫我在你旁边唱这首歌♥
By who? I was paid by another who was paid by a girl
是谁 有个女孩派人来雇我
I don't know who.
我不知道她是谁
She's dead.
她已经死了
That girl is dead.
那个女孩已经死了
It's impossible.
这不可能
The messenger who delivered the news
传递了英格兰女王去世消息的信使
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表