剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
She's coming.
她来了
Save Mary!
快保护玛丽
Take that plate away!
把那盘东西拿开
You must leave immediately.
你必须马上离开
This was an assassination attempt.
有人企图暗♥杀♥你
You were nearly poisoned. By who?
你差点被毒死 谁干的
Someone with ties to the Protestant throne of England, no doubt.
肯定是和英格兰新教君王有联♥系♥的人
They'll be found and dealt with.
会把他们找出来并处置的
Poor Sister Helen; I didn't know...
可怜的海伦修女 我不知道...
That she was your taster?
不知道她是你的试食者吗
Every meal you've eaten
从你断了奶开始
has been tasted for poison
你吃过的每一顿饭
since you left your mother's breast.
都有人帮你试毒
Mary, you are the Queen of Scotland.
玛丽 你是苏格兰女王啊
I don't know if I'm ready.
我不知道是否已经准备好了
To leave here
你是说离开这里
or marry the future king of France?
还是嫁给未来的法国国王
Both.
两者皆有
I hoped I would get to go back to Scotland one last time.
我希望我能有机会再回到苏格兰
Your friends from Scotland will be there.
你在苏格兰的朋友们会在那里
Girls you've known your whole life.
是你从小就认识的姑娘们
You're safer in French Court.
你在法国宫廷会更安全
You're nearly a woman,
你快成年了
and Francis is nearly a man.
弗朗西斯也是
It's time.
是时候了
You will wed young Francis, someday soon,
你很快会嫁给年轻的弗朗西斯
for your faith,
为了你的誓约
for your people,
为了你的人♥民♥
for Scotland.
为了苏格兰
He will love you.
他会爱你的
I'm not sure that matters.
这应该不重要
It does to you.
对你而言很重要
Mary...
玛丽
Rose.
罗斯
Be careful.
小心点
There are ghosts there.
那里有鬼魂
At the castle?
在城♥堡♥里吗
They say the halls are filled with them.
据说城♥堡♥里到处都是鬼魂
Tortured souls,
都是饱受折磨的人们
a girl whose face is a ruin.
一个女孩的脸被划得乱七八糟
She hides it.
但她把伤疤遮住
I was at French Court before, you know,
像你这么大的时候
when I was your age.
我去过法国宫廷
I didn't see any ghosts.
我没见过任何鬼魂
But what if they saw you?
但如果它们看见你了呢
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
Francis, they were looking for you everywhere.
弗朗西斯 他们到处在找你
Tough to find you.
你可真难找
I was riding.
我骑马去了
Really? Who?
真的吗 哪位马子
So, Bash, how's the mood?
巴斯 心情如何
Father's or the mood in general?
你父亲的还是大家的
Tense to both.
两者都很紧张
Planning for your sister's wedding.
忙着策划你姐姐的婚礼
Is your mother in there?
你母亲也在吗
No, only royals and their attendants allowed.
不在 只允许皇室成员及其随从参与
But your mother is in fine form,
但是你母亲心情不错
God save you.
上帝保佑
I'm off now that you're here.
既然你来了 那我先走了
Lucky bastard.
这杂种真幸运
Mary should be protected.
大家应该保护玛丽
Hidden. So you've claimed.
藏着她 你说过了
You also claimed she needed to be kept at convent for her education,
你还说应该把她留在修道院接受教育
when we both know
可是我们都知道
she simply irritated you.
这只是因为你不喜欢她
Mary's arrival now upstages
玛丽的到来会抢了
our daughter's wedding.
我们女儿大婚的风头
It's the perfect occasion
现在正是我们向苏格兰
to showcase the alliance with Scotland.
表示友好的绝佳时机
Half the continent's royalty will be feeding at our trough.
欧洲大♥陆♥近一半皇室都会向我们示好
There are those that say
有人说
too many alliances make a king look weak.
联盟太多会让国王看起来很无用
Then why did we sell our daughter to Spain?
那你说我们为什么要把女儿卖♥♥到西班牙去
I'm told I was needed.
您找我有事吗
Or should I just come back on my wedding day?
还是我应该等结婚时再回来
You've chosen my wife; have you set the date, too?
你帮我选好了妻子 日子也定了吗
Here's the date: when I say so.
我说什么时候就什么时候
Or England turns its sword in our direction.
否则 英格兰会对我们兵戎相见
She's on her way.
她已经在来的路上了
Mary Stuart, you mean.
你是说玛丽·斯图尔特
I heard. You don't sound
我听说了 听起来
very enthusiastic.
你兴致不高啊
You were playmates once.
你们小时候还是玩伴呢
She had skinny legs,
那会儿她小胳膊小腿的
a missing front tooth and strong opinions.
门牙掉了 意见还很多
I'm sure the adult tooth has come in.
现在牙肯定长好了吧
The opinions you can ignore.
她的意见你可以忽略
Isn't that right, Catherine?
你说对吧 凯瑟琳
Her ladies-in-waiting are on their way as well.
女王的侍女也在来的路上了
Three titled, the other ridiculously rich.
三位贵族 还有一位富可敌国
Just your type.
刚好是你喜欢的类型
At least your bride has a country
至少你的新娘坐拥一个国家
and an army, should you need it.
还有军队 你应该用得着
I may not have been born with a crown,
或许我不是生来就是女王
but this country relies on my money.
但这个国家是靠我的钱维持的
Let him talk like a king.
让他逞威风去吧
Your wedding won't happen
你们什么时候结婚
until I say so.
我说了算
I'm on your side.
我是站在你这边的
Always.
永远都是
I know.
我知道
That's disgusting.
真恶心
Where she puts it, he won't smell it.
她放在那里 他不会闻到的
Unless he's a very good husband.
除非他是个很称职的丈夫
Imagine that.
那不可能
You do want Elisabeth to bear sons.
你想让伊丽莎白生儿子吧
Oh, as soon as possible.
越快越好
Or what is a wife's value?
否则妻子的价值何在
But what about my son Francis?
但我儿子弗朗西斯呢
What do your visions say about his future?
你看到他的未来如何
Tell me, Nostradamus.
告诉我 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
What have you seen?
你预见到了什么
I-I've had fleeting images,
有画面转瞬即逝
but as yet, their meaning is unclear.
但现在意义不明
Perhaps if you were more specific about your concerns.
也许您说清您的忧虑我就能理解了
Well, will he love her?
他会爱上她吗
Will she love him?
她会爱他吗
How do I control a daughter-in-law
我怎么控制得了这儿媳妇
who's a queen in her own right?
她自己就是别国女王
Is that what bothers you?
您是担心这个吗
Her power?
她的皇权
Or the fact that she's young and pretty?
还是她年轻漂亮这一事实
I've just had a vision.
我刚看到了幻象
I see you, beheaded, at my command.
我看到我一声令下 你人头落地
Said with gratitude for the secrets we share.
为了感谢我们之间的秘密
Be patient.
耐心点
Answers will come.
答案自会出现
There she comes.
她来了
There's Mary.
玛丽到了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表