剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
when their families were martyred.
在他们的家人被处死后的反应一样
Most pagans are just like us, Mary.
大多数异教♥徒♥其实和我们一样 玛丽
They live and they pray
他们生活 祈祷
and they struggle exactly as we do.
挣扎 和我们一样
They just happen to see
只是他们
something different when they picture God.
对神的描绘与我们不同而已
And what of the monsters who slaughtered this horse?
那杀了这匹马的那些恶魔呢
Those devils come from a branch
那些恶魔是一个分支
of the faith, some violent sect that makes no sense to me...
一个与我无关的暴♥力♥教派
or Alec or Isabel.
也和亚力克或伊莎贝拉无关
What is this sect?
这个教派是什么
All I know is they worship a deity I've never heard of.
我只知道他们崇拜一个我从未听说过的神
They believe that they're serving some thing,
他们坚信他们效力于这森林里的某种东西
a beast in these woods that craves human blood.
一只渴望人类鲜血的野兽
The baby! Come quick!
孩子快要出生了 快过来
Come on, Isabel.
加把劲儿 伊莎贝拉
Just one more, one more.
再努力一下就好
Just push, push.
只要再用点力 用力
It's all right. It's almost here.
没事的 就快出来了
Come on. One more time.
加把劲儿 一下就好
Good girl. Uh!
好样的
Is he all right?
他还好吗
It's a she!
是个女孩
She's more than all right.
她非常好
She's beautiful.
她真美
Lola,
萝拉
you're back.
你又回来了
Apparently, last time I wasn't unpleasant enough.
看来上次见面时我还不够令你讨厌
I just came to say thank you.
我是过来谢谢你的
For what?
谢我什么
I thought having Kenna outside your door
我觉得让肯娜坐在你门外
might provoke you, and it did.
会激怒你 看来奏效了
You boasted that spoken words were like smoke in the wind,
你洋洋得意地说口说无凭
useless as evidence,
不足以作为证据
and that gave Kenna a brilliant idea.
这让肯娜想出来一个绝妙的点子
Kenna? A brilliant idea?
肯娜能想出什么绝妙的点子
The evidence we needed against you was written words.
我们用来对付你的证据是白纸黑字
You must recognize your own seal.
你一定能认出你的印♥章♥吧
I do, but I don't recognize these letters.
没错 但我没见过这些信
This one contains your instructions
这封信是你指示你的手下
to hire a villager to attack Bash with a poisoned knife.
雇一个村民拿着一把有毒的匕♥首♥刺杀巴斯
You are holding one of Greer's practice letters.
你拿的是葛瑞尔用来练手的一封信
She does a good job with your hand, don't you think?
你不觉得她模仿你字迹模仿得很好吗
Why would I ever put this on paper?
我为何要把这种指示写下来
It makes no sense. Does it matter?
这说不通 那又有什么关系
We have this letter and we have the knife.
我们有这封信和匕♥首♥
If those are enough to make Henry investigate,
如果这些能让亨利展开调查
can you trust that none of your guards
你相信你的卫兵中
will confess under torture?
不会有人在经受折磨后招供吗
What do you think Henry will do
你觉得一旦亨利知道
when he learns you were working to undermine his favorite son?
你试图谋杀他最喜欢的儿子 他会如何
To sabotage his plans for England?
还破坏他得到英格兰的计划
Don't you want to know what the second one says?
你不想知道第二封信里写了什么吗
Not particularly.
不太想
Well, you should thank us for this one.
你应该为这封信感谢我们
This one shows that you are selfless, kind and benevolent.
这封信显得你无私 善良且仁慈
You've ordered your gold stores be used
你提供你的私人财产用来举办
to pay for a public banquet in honor of the Acting Regent, Bash.
一场向摄政王巴斯致敬的宴会
Wine, ale, musicians
包括葡萄酒 啤酒 乐师
and 50 roasted pigs.
以及五十只烤猪
No expense to be spared.
你的财产分文不剩 全部贡献
You... Huh.
你们...算了吧
Lord Hugo did look taken aback when he read it,
胡戈大人看到信时的确大吃一惊
but he's already ordered the preparations begun.
不过他已经下令着手准备了
This first letter...
这第一封信
Who has seen this?
都有谁看过
Well, that's up to you.
这取决于你
If any harm comes to Mary or Bash,
如果玛丽 巴斯或我们中任何一人
or any of us,
受到伤害
Henry and Francis will see it.
亨利和弗朗西斯就会看到这封信
If not...
大家都没事的话
One of Mary's ladies turned out to be a spy,
玛丽的侍女里 一个是间谍
the other a forger. And Kenna...
一个是伪造者 至于肯娜
well, let's be kind and call her a seductress.
说好听点是狐狸精
What are you?
那你是什么
A few months ago,
几个月前
you killed a man I loved.
你杀死我爱的男人
Ah, Colin.
科林
So, you're bitter, then.
所以你是悲惨的那个
No, I'd say that title falls to you.
不 我想这称呼给你更合适
You justify what you do to protect your son,
你声称你所做的一切都是为了你儿子
but where is he now?
可他现在在哪儿呢
You've driven him away.
你把他逼走了
You're bitter, and alone.
你不仅悲惨 而且孑然一身
I had my reasons.
我自有理由
I don't care why you abuse your power.
我不关心你为何滥用你的权力
I just want it taken away from you.
我只是想让你失去它
Forever.
永远
If we ride out soon, we can be home
如果我们尽快出发
from the rendezvous by nightfall.
天黑前就能从集♥合♥点回到城♥堡♥
Bash, I wanted to apologize.
巴斯 我想向你道歉
Last night I said some things that... You were scared.
昨晚我说的话 你当时很害怕
We all were.
我们都很害怕
Forget it.
忘了吧
I can't forget it.
我忘不掉
And really, neither can you.
事实上 你也没法忘掉
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
When your father gets home,
等你父亲一回到家
if the Pope agrees to his terms and makes you the next heir,
如果教皇同意了他的条件让你成为继承人
things are going to start moving very quickly.
一切将会发生得很快
Henry will want us married immediately.
亨利会让我们马上结婚
And the moment you say yes,
当你说出我愿意的那一刻
the moment we are married,
我们结婚的那一刻
you will be the King of Scotland,
你就会成为苏格兰国王
and not long after that, the King of France.
不久后成为法国国王
You will have hundreds more enemies,
你将会有成百上千的敌人
far more than you have now.
远远多于现在
People endlessly seeking your vulnerabilities.
人们会无止境地寻找你的弱点
My family's secrets, you mean.
你是指我家族的秘密
I mean your family's importance to you.
我是指你对家人的重视
You would do anything for them, in spite of the risk to yourself,
你为了他们能在所不惜 无论是拿你自己
or to your crown, and I see that now.
还是拿你的王位冒险 我现在懂了
And you think that's irresponsible.
你认为这样很不负责任
I think it's noble.
我认为这样很高尚
Which is why I think you may not want this, in your heart.
所以我知道你心里不想要王位
And I want you to have a choice.
我希望你做出选择
If you don't want a crown...
如果你不想继承王位的话...
if you don't want to marry me, I will understand.
如果你不想和我结婚的话 我会理解的
There's something wrong with Isabel.
伊莎贝拉不对劲
Please!
快来
Isabel... what's wrong?
伊莎贝拉 怎么了
Look at me.
看着我
Oh, no.
不
What? What is it?
怎么了 怎么回事
She's still bleeding.
她还在流血
And it won't stop.
毫无止血迹象
Bash, I've seen this happen before.
巴斯 我见过这种情况
Then we'll get her out of here. Find someone who can help her.
我们带她走 找人救她
Bash...
巴斯
Promise you'll care for the baby,
答应我照顾好我的孩子
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表