剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
that you threw it all away because of a prophecy.
你因为一个预言毁约了
One I believe, Mother.
我相信那个预言 母亲
I did this and Bash went along with it to save Francis's life.
我和巴斯这样做是为了救弗朗西斯的命
From a fate a magician predicted.
不过就是一个巫师的预言
Mother, it's all very... complicated.
母亲 这件事 很复杂
And we haven't been together in so long.
我们很久没见了
I came to the convent for your 11th birthday.
我在你十一岁生日时去了修道院
Half the ship's crew died along the way,
一半船员都在路上死去了
but I was there.
但我还是去了
Gift in hand.
带着给你的礼物
I only meant to say that... I've missed you.
我只是想说...我很想您
And I wanted to talk to you about this, about Francis,
我想跟您聊聊 关于弗朗西斯
about Bash, a-about everything.
关于巴斯 关于这里的所有
Please don't make light of Nostradamus's warning or my choice.
请不要小看诺查丹马斯的警告和我的选择
I make light of nothing concerning you
我不会小看任何 牵扯到你
or our country's future. Perhaps if you met Bash.
或国家未来的事 也许您该见见巴斯
He's-he's kind and-and selfless and brave.
他很善良 很无私 也很勇敢
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I'm beginning to.
我开始爱上他了
It all happened so fast. Good.
一切发生得太快 还好
Perhaps there's still time for you to see things with a clear mind.
也许你还有时间 理智地思考问题
I've wanted to be with you as well,
我也想和你待在一起
but there is trouble at home.
但是家里有麻烦
Scotland is in peril.
苏格兰处在危险中
The English, I know.
是英格兰人 我知道
It's worse.
比这还糟
Our country is on the knife's edge
我们国家快要落入
of falling into Protestantism.
新教♥徒♥的手中了
And we are Catholic rulers.
我们是天主教统治者
You need France, a Catholic country, at your side now.
你需要法国这个天主教国家站在你这边
Marry its next king,
你和下一任国王结婚
and the Protestants will scurry into the darkness.
新教♥徒♥就会匆忙躲回黑暗之中
Marry Francis.
和弗朗西斯结婚吧
Not some bastard who someday might be king.
而不是什么未来可能成为国王的私生子
His name is Sebastian.
他叫作塞巴斯蒂安
Has the same ring to it.
一个意思
Well, I have no choice but to support you,
我也没有别的办法 只能支持你
as I rule Scotland but you are actually its Queen.
虽然我在统治苏格兰 但你才是女王
And my daughter.
也是我的女儿
So headstrong.
有自己的想法
So loving.
又这么善良
So you'll be patient?
所以您会耐心等待吗
Yes.
是的
Mary.
玛丽
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Is all well with your mother?
和母亲聊得还好吗
Yes. She's just as I remember her,
还好 她和我记忆中的一样
in ways that I often thought I had imagined.
是我想象中的样子
I used to love the smell of her perfume,
我以前很喜欢她的香水味
the-the tenor of her voice... even now,
还有她说话的语调 就算现在也是
when she lied to me.
尽管她对我撒了谎
She doesn't want us getting married.
她不想我们结婚
She will stop it. We have to elope.
她会阻止我们的 我们得私奔
Today. Now.
就今天 就现在
There's a church just east of.
东边就有个教堂
The old village, by the quarry.
在采石场边的一个老村庄里
I wish that I could come with you.
我想跟你一起去
Let me get it all arranged.
让我来准备吧
It might take a few hours,
也许会花上几个小时
and if we're both missing, people will notice.
如果我们都不见了 人们会起疑
If I'm not back by midday, we have our priest.
如果我中午还没回来 我们有神父
Get on a horse and meet me at the church before sunset.
你在日落前 骑马来教堂找我
Don't plan on sleeping this night, wife.
今晚就别准备睡觉了 妻子
At least you're moving about freely now.
至少现在你还可以自♥由♥行动
Guarded, but with the mobility required to plan my death.
有人监视 但是可以自己筹备行刑过程
How was the dungeon?
地牢环境如何
Were there fleas?
有跳蚤吗
Were you paraded through the town, mocked?
你有没有在全城游♥行♥ 被人耻笑
Hmm. I was in the tower.
我一直在高塔监狱里
I realize you're not happy with the turn events have taken,
我知道你对目前的情势很不满意
but must you paint a bleaker picture of my fall?
但你一定要将我的失败说得如此悲惨吗
I trusted you with Mary's life.
我把玛丽的人生交给了你
Not just her survival,
不止是保她性命
though I hear you threatened that, too.
虽然你连这一点都没做到
I gave up every moment of being a mother to my own child,
我放弃了与自己的血肉日夜厮守的机会
based on your word that
只为了你能信守承诺
you would raise her to be Francis's wife.
将她培养成弗朗西斯的妻子
What did you think, when you traded a child
当初是你为了寻求法国的庇护
for the protection of France?
选择了出♥卖♥♥♥自己的孩子
That we would put her welfare above ours?
你觉得我们会舍弃自己来保护她吗
Lord knows you didn't.
真是司马昭之心
You gave her away to secure your rule.
为了巩固你的政♥权♥ 将她送走
I had an infant,
我丈夫死时
a girl, not even a week old when my husband died,
我只有一个女儿 不到一周大的婴儿
and she was crowned Queen.
而她被封为女王
I met unexpected horrors and tragedy
当时的状况无比艰辛 十分惊险
and I faced them with courage.
我都鼓起勇气一一面对
You...
可你
One charlatan scared you by whispering in your ear
听信一个江湖骗子的唆使
about your son's death--
担心起了你儿子的性命
a future no one could know--
将来的事谁能预知
and you changed the course of nations.
可你却为此改变了几个国家的政势
Nostradamus's accuracy is an inarguable feat.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的预言能力是毋庸置疑的奇迹
Here's a feat:
奇迹吗
Women like you and me,
我们这种女人
surviving in this age.
能在这个时代幸存就是奇迹
I have sold my soul, and my child,
为了保护我自己 保护我的国家
to protect myself and my nation.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂 出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的骨肉
Mary may be Scotland's Queen
也许玛丽是苏格兰的女王
but I am its King.
但我才是苏格兰的王
Has Scotland noticed that its king
苏格兰人♥民♥是否注意到了
has rather overexposed breasts?
他们的王穿着十分暴露
It is beginning to.
就快注意到了
Ah.
是吗
Now that Mary's come of age, they look beyond me,
现在玛丽已经长大 他们就开始躁动
they want her, and I want her protected by France.
他们想要她来统治 而我想让法国保护她
France's true king.
让法国真正的国王保护她
Not some bastard they can knock off the throne,
而不是轻易就会被人拉下王位的私生子
whose life only took form
他之所以能够出生
because you couldn't keep your husband's interest in bed.
只是因为你没在床上把你丈夫管好
I am defeated.
我已经败了
If you want to fix this, do it yourself.
如果你想挽回事态 就自己看着办
Ah, here it is.
就在这里
My mother had it packed deep in one of my trunks.
我母亲把它塞到了行李箱的底层
Well, it's beautiful, but will it be warm enough?
真漂亮 不过够不够暖和
This isn't for your journey to the chapel.
你去教堂路上不会戴这个
It's for you to cover your face
这是要给你戴的面纱
as you and Bash stand before God and profess your love.
当你跟巴斯在上帝见证下宣誓的时候
Is that Lola?
那是萝拉吗
Why is she with Francis?
为什么她会和弗朗西斯在一起
Mary.
玛丽
Kenna, Greer.
肯娜 葛瑞尔
Your Grace.
女王陛下
You're back.
你回来了
Both of you.
你们都回来了
Uh, your carriage,
你的车队
why didn't they announce your arrival at the gate?
他们怎么没在城♥堡♥门口传话说你回来了呢
We ran into each other at a chateau near Angers.
我们在昂热附近的一座城♥堡♥偶遇了
You came back together?
你们一起回来的吗
We rode.
骑马回来的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表