剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
You killed 12 of my countrymen.
你杀了我12个人
I will never forgive you for this.
我将永不原谅你
Lord Castleroy,
卡斯尔雷大人
I heard what you did for Leith.
我听说你为利思所做的事了
Getting him out of jail, into the army.
救他出监狱 让他去从军
I didn't do it for him. I did it for you.
我不是为了他 我是为了你
My mother is a Catholic ally.
我母亲是天主教盟友
She is under attack. Enemies screaming for her head.
她被攻击了 敌人叫嚣要她的头
And no one cares. But the Duke of Guise?
竟然无人关心 但吉斯公爵
Do you know anyone else with an army as large? Or as loyal?
还有别人有这么衷心的大军吗
Your men will report to me
你的士兵向你报告的消息
as they would to you.
也必须由他们向我报告
But why would you need my men...?
但为什么要我的士兵...
I'm going with you to Scotland.
我会和你一起去苏格兰
French forces marched for Calais this morning.
法国♥军♥队今早进军加来
Henry, you're not well.
亨利 你身体有恙
We can take Calais.
我们能拿下加来
Any fool knows he can't do that.
傻瓜都知道他不能这样做
It's true, Father's army would fail on its own...
确实 父亲的军队必败无疑
but two armies...
但是两支军队呢
Do you mean the duke's army? Mary's army?
你是说公爵的军队 玛丽的军队吗
Mary will have to understand. I have no choice.
玛丽肯定会理解 我也是迫不得已
Francis is trying to save his country.
弗朗西斯是想拯救自己的国家
And I can forgive him for that as I hope he will forgive me
这我可以原谅 我希望他也会原谅我
for doing what needs to be done for Scotland.
为了苏格兰做一些必要的事
The English attacked at dawn.
英格兰人黎明开始进攻
It took almost everything we had,
我们死伤惨重
but we beat them back.
但是击退了他们
Between the constant attacks and desertions,
他们不断攻击 我们这边有士兵逃跑
we won't be able to hold the line.
没法坚持下去的
Where's your commander?
你的指挥官呢
Dead. Who's asking?
死了 你是谁
The Dauphin of France.
法国王储
Stand when you address him.
你要站着和我说话
The English have been on our soil in Calais for two centuries.
英格兰人占领加来太久了
I, for one, am tired of seeing them attack our lines.
他们总是袭击我们 我已经受够了
I'm sure you are, too.
你们肯定也一样
That's why you're not gonna hold this outpost anymore.
所以你们不必在这里放哨了
You're going to advance.
你们要进攻
But we've lost half our company.
但我们失去了一半的伙伴
The English know that.
英格兰人知道
That's why they keep attacking,
所以他们才持续攻击
taking a few of us each time,
每次干掉一些我们的人
until we can't fight anymore
直到我们无法抵抗
and are forced to retreat.
被迫撤退
We're in danger of losing this war
如果我们不主动进攻
if we don't act.
就可能战败
The soldiers that you repelled this morning
今早你们击退的士兵
come from the castle of Montmorency.
是从蒙莫朗西城♥堡♥来的
That castle stands between us and our route to Calais.
那座城♥堡♥位于我们去加来的路上
If we take it, we clear the way.
如果我们攻占城♥堡♥ 就扫清了道路
So the Duke of Guise can stop holding the English back
吉斯公爵就可以不再在东部战线
on the eastern front, and push his men through
拖住英格兰人 还能派遣兵力
where the English aren't prepared to defend themselves.
打得英格兰人措手不及
He has thousands of men.
他的军队人数庞大
But there's 12 of us.
但我们才12个人
You want us to take a castle?
你想让我们攻占城♥堡♥吗
Not you alone.
不止是你们
All the men along the line will advance as well.
这条战线上所有人都会进攻
My Lord, Your Grace.
公爵 殿下
The English have been spotted, headed this way.
有人发现英格兰人正往这边前进
We need to get you to safety.
我们得送您去安全的地方
So much for advancing to a bloody castle.
没法再攻占该死的城♥堡♥了
Send word to the Duke.
告诉公爵
Tell him to get here as soon as he can.
让他尽快赶来
Your Grace, you can't stay.
殿下 您不能留下
If the English see you on horseback,
如果英格兰人看见您在马背上
if they even recognize you as a noble,
如果他们认出你是贵族
they'll take you out first.
就会先干掉你
Meet your new commander.
我是你的新指挥官
We're advancing to a bloody castle.
我们要去攻占该死的城♥堡♥
We missed you at breakfast.
吃早餐时没你真不习惯
It's not healthy to spend so much time alone.
一直独处可不好啊
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I'm just worried about Francis.
我只是很担心弗朗西斯
I know you parted on painful terms.
我知道你们痛苦地分开了
He took men meant for my mother's protection
他带走了本该保护我母亲的人
to save French soldiers.
去救法国的士兵
I know he had to.
我知道他得这样
Thousands of Frenchmen would have died otherwise.
不然成千上万的法国人就会死
Do all married couples have these struggles?
所有夫妇都有这些烦恼吗
I think you've redefined marital discord.
我觉得你重新定义了婚姻不和
Mary, what is it?
玛丽 怎么了
That guard.
那个守卫
Every time I see him, I want to gouge his eyes out.
每次我看见他 都想挖掉他的眼睛
Why on earth? Who is he?
为什么 他是谁
Your Grace, pardon my intrusion,
女王陛下 很抱歉打扰您
but there's an urgent letter for you.
但是有一封您的紧急信件
Ah, my cousins!
我的表亲们
Roman, how lovely to see you.
罗曼 见到你真高兴
Hortensa.
霍顿莎
You look well, Catherine.
你看起来气色不错 凯瑟琳
Given the circumstances.
丝毫不受目前情况的影响
What circumstances are those?
什么意思
That your husband has left the castle again.
你的丈夫又离开了城♥堡♥
I hear he's with a mistress in Paris.
我听说他和情妇在巴黎
Usually you time your visits
通常你来拜访的时间
around Henry's availability.
亨利都不在
Though it could be said he's in a bad temper of late.
可能因为亨利很讨厌迟到吧
So you would have enjoyed his company
所以你总是来得不刚好
less than usual.
享受不到他的陪伴
I always enjoy his company.
我一直都享受他的陪伴
As I know he always greatly enjoyed mine.
我知道他也很享受我的陪伴
Except for the day when he left you in tears
除了那天 他让你泪流满面
because he decided to marry me.
因为他决定娶我
Oh, life is full of surprises, isn't it?
生活真是充满惊喜 对吧
Roman has trade.
罗曼要做交易
As for me,
至于我
I've come to reclaim the team of men I loaned you.
我是来要回借给你的一队人的
I need them for a job back in Florence.
我需要他们在佛罗伦萨办事
I assume you have no objection
我想你不会拒绝吧
as they've already served their purpose?
毕竟他们已经为你办事很久了
Mary.
玛丽
These are my cousins.
这些是我的表亲
Hortensa, Roman de Medici.
霍顿莎 罗曼·德·梅第奇
Mary, Queen of Scotland.
玛丽 苏格兰女王
I remember you as a child.
我还记得你小时候的样子
So talkative, free with words.
真健谈 什么都说
Catherine, could I have a private word with you?
凯瑟琳 我能和你单独说句话吗
Oh, there you go.
瞧瞧
More words.
话还是这么多
Of course.
当然可以
Uh, Beatrice, will you please
碧翠丝 能不能麻烦你
show my cousins to their chambers
带我的表亲去他们的房♥间里
and stay with them
照顾好他们
to ensure their comfort?
让他们不必拘谨
Mary, what is it?
玛丽 什么事
I've received a letter from my mother.
我收到了我母亲的来信
Marie de Guise.
玛莉·德·吉斯
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表