剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
That a new condition of the alliance,
我们两国的结盟 我们的婚姻
of our marriage,
附加了新条件
is that I deliver England to you?
就是我要把英格兰送给你
My father wants it.
是我父亲想要英格兰
The Vatican's support makes him think he can get it.
罗马教廷的支持让他以为他能得手
Elizabeth has support, as well.
伊丽莎白也有人支持
Armies she's been gathering for years.
多年以来她一直在集结军队
You realize what laying claim to England could cost me?
你知不知道继承英格兰王位会害死我
Yes, I do.
我知道
It could cost you your head.
会害你死无全尸
When the English Queen dies,
英格兰女王离世后
so does Henry the VIII's line.
亨利八世的血脉也就断了
You are his next relation by blood.
从血统上讲你是最亲近的了
Elizabeth is Henry the VIII's daughter.
伊丽莎白是亨利八世的女儿
By Anne Boleyn.
她是安妮·博林所生
Her parents' marriage was never recognized by the Catholic Church.
她父母的婚姻一直未得到天主教会的承认
She's... illegitimate.
她不是合法继承人
Her claim is weak, at best.
她的地位很低
In God's eyes, she doesn't even exist.
在上帝的眼里 她甚至都不存在
How convenient God has this opinion,
说不定上帝真会这么想
as Elizabeth happens to be Protestant.
因为伊丽莎白是新教教♥徒♥
The pope doesn't want to lose a nation to Protestantism.
教皇不会想把一个国家拱手让给新教的
Can you blame him?
这理所当然
A Scottish queen on the English throne?
苏格兰女王去继承英格兰王位
A daughter born of one of Henry's wives, dismissed?
而亨利的妻子所生的女儿却被晾在一边
There will be uprisings.
这样会发生起义的
Wars.
会有战争
Catholics against Protestants, neighbor against neighbor.
天主教众与新教教众反♥目♥ 邻里相争
England against Scotland.
英格兰与苏格兰开战
And Elizabeth against Mary.
还有伊丽莎白与玛丽为敌
Have you thought about that?
您想过这个吗
They say she's very cunning, and that she has many followers.
大家都说她为人狡诈 还有很多拥护者
And she's always perceived Mary as a threat.
而且还总是把玛丽当做自己的威胁
She will come after you,
不论你是否去继承英格兰王位
whether you've reached for the crown or not.
她都会与你为敌
As for strife, civil wars, England will never be weaker.
说到战争 英格兰现在是最弱的时候
What better time to strike?
现在是进攻的最佳时机
If they push back, if there are wars,
如果他们反击 挑起战争
we will win.
我们将会获胜
You hate them.
你恨他们
England tore into my country for half a century.
半个世纪以来英格兰一直在侵略我的国家
They spilled French blood on French soil.
让法国人在自己的土地上流血牺牲
Yes... I hate them.
所以没错 我恨他们
You can make them ours.
而你能征服他们
Together,
你们在一起
you will some day rule half of Europe.
有朝一日可以统治半个欧洲
England, Scotland and France.
英格兰 苏格兰和法国
Don't let fear keep you from greatness.
不要让恐惧阻挡你走向伟大的脚步
This is your destiny.
这是你的使命
I want my son married to England's next queen,
我想让我儿子与下一任英格兰女王结婚
because I want England.
因为我想要英格兰
Cost me England,
如果碍我的事
and I will kill you.
我会杀了你
Are we clear?
听懂了吗
I know. It's over.
我知道 没戏了
Did the Vatican tell you?
教廷告诉你了吗
They don't need to.
他们不需要告诉我
There's no way the Church can support a bastard's claim
如果教廷阻止一个私生子在英国登上王位
to the throne in France
那它就不可能支持
when it's crushing a bastard's claim in England.
另一个私生子在法国称王
I'm sorry. I'm not.
我很遗憾 我一点也不
It was wrong of me to dangle her in front of you,
我不应该用她来诱惑你
to play with your feelings. Don't.
玩弄你的感情 别说了
You can't want her...
你不能对她动心思...
even in secret, even in your heart.
就算是暗地里 放在心里也不行
Francis will see your desire for her.
弗朗西斯会发现你对她的渴望
You told me yourself, he already has.
你告诉过我 他已经发现了
He forbade me from her.
他不许我靠近她
And what effect did that have?
而这对你有影响吗
You and Francis-- you talk as if Mary's a cool glass of water,
你和弗朗西斯 你们说得像玛丽是一杯水
and I'm a man dying of thirst.
而我是个快要渴死的人一样
And it's only our talk that makes you thirsty?
只有我们说的话让你意识到这一点吗
Do you know why I warn you, why Francis has?
你知道为什么我和弗朗西斯都要警告你吗
Because there's a thirst inside her, as well,
因为在她内心也有着同样的渴望
for you.
对你的渴望
Keep your distance from her.
保持你们的距离
No one is worth dying for.
没人值得让你付出生命
You there, are these Diane's chambers?
喂 这是黛安的房♥间吗
Yes, my lady, but she's not in at the moment.
没错 小姐 但她现在不在
Well, tell her that the King's mistress
好吧 告诉她 国王的情妇
would very much like a meeting.
十分想见她一面
My lady, I'm glad to have found you alone.
夫人 我很高兴您现在独自一人
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm Father Ronissi,
我是罗尼西神父
and you, as I just heard,
而您 正如我刚刚听到的
are the King's mistress.
是国王的情妇
How do you do, Madame De Poitiers?
您好 德·波蒂夫人
You're younger than I imagined.
您比我想象得更年轻
I'm the priest who has been answering your letters.
我是一直在给您回信的神父
To the Vatican?
就是寄给教廷的信
About your son, Sebastian.
关于您的儿子 塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Of course you would want him recognized,
您当然希望他被正式承认
but you must realize,
但您必须知道
with the pope's blessing of Mary and Francis's wedding,
教皇祝福了玛丽和弗朗西斯的婚姻
his desire to service the faithful of England...
他希望能忠于未来的英格兰
that your efforts must stop.
您必须停止这一切
Mine... and the King's?
我和国王吗
The king is completely unaware,
国王完全不知情
as you'd requested.
正如您所要求的一样
I hope you understand.
我希望您能理解
I'm beginning to.
我正在理解
I mean... of course.
我是说 当然了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you breathing easier now?
呼吸顺畅点了吗
I still don't want to go back to the castle.
我还是不想回城♥堡♥去
They'll want answers.
他们会向我要答案的
My father didn't pose our marriage as a question,
我父亲一直认为我们的结合理所当然
but I will.
但我会问你的感受
Do you want this?
你想结婚吗
I want you, but I'm afraid.
我想要你 但是我很害怕
I don't want to start a war.
我不想挑起战争
And what if my efforts fail?
如果我失败了呢
What if no one supports my claim in England?
如果没人支持我统治英格兰呢
Every Catholic will.
每个天主教♥徒♥都会支持的
I know you want time to sort this out,
我知道你需要时间来想清楚
to assess what France and the Vatican can offer.
来估算法国和教廷所能给出的条件
And maybe we have time before the English queen dies,
但也许我们在英格兰女王去世前
before you have to stake your claim.
在你不得不上位之前还有时间
But we are a separate issue.
但我们之间又是另一回事
And this is our chance, right now, to be together,
但这是我们能够在一起的机会
without anyone or anything standing in our way.
任何人任何事 都不能阻止我们
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Marry me.
嫁给我
And we'll figure out
然后再想
what you should do with England later.
如何处理英格兰的事
You mean trick your father,
你想欺骗你的父亲
the King of France, into believing that I agree with him?
欺骗法国国王 让他相信我同意
Yes.
是的
We should deceive him.
我们欺骗他吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表