剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and get her to stake her claim to the English throne.
还有让她登上英格兰王位
It won't look good, Henry.
亨利 事情可没那么简单
You're doing all this for England.
你这么做都是为了得到英格兰
You're killing me for England.
甚至不惜杀了我
When you go back to the Vatican all set to legitimize Bash,
你回梵蒂冈想去扶正巴斯时
you need to give them a fig leaf.
你必须给他们一个好借口
You need the appearance of fairness.
你必须粉饰公平
So that you and the Pope don't look like
才能使你和教皇看起来
the power-hungry bastards you are.
不像贪得无厌的混♥蛋♥
Oh, my hands will be clean.
我不会引火烧身的
I'm keeping a distance.
我会置身事外
The evidence against you will be collected by my old friend.
指控你的所有证据将由我老友收集
You remember Viscount Richard Delacroix?
你还记得理查德·德拉克洛瓦子爵吗
It takes a special kind of vindictiveness
就因为多年前一点小小的怠慢
to kill a woman over a petty slight from years ago.
你就要杀我 真是穷凶恶极啊
Petty?
一点吗
You exiled me from court.
您将我驱逐出宫廷
You should never have referred to your queen
你万万不该称自己的王后为
as an "Italian horse."
"意大利母马"
I didn't.
我没有
I called you an "Italian mule."
我说的是"意大利骡子"
I'm sure you never stopped to notice,
你应该没有意识到
but you have made a lot more enemies than just me.
除了我 你还树了多少敌
And now the time's come to pay.
现在报应来了
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
王后陛下 王后陛下
Your Majesty, you're back.
王后陛下 您回来了
Your Majesty shines like
王后陛下 您就像阳光
the sun upon our humble...
照耀着我们这些卑...
Yes, Bernard.
好了 伯纳德
Where are we?
事情怎么样了
Gervaise has taken back his request
杰瓦伊斯收回了想把戏剧
to dedicate his new play to you,
献给您的请求
for fear of offending the king.
他恐怕会冒犯国王
Martin assumes his dancers are canceled,
马丁认为您不需要他的舞者了
and is preparing to move on to Padua.
准备前往帕多瓦[意大利城市]
Everyone! Your attention.
大伙儿注意
The Queen of France wants it known
法国王后想让你们知道
that nothing will be canceled.
一切都不会取消
The money will continue to flow.
钱不会断
The arts in France live,
凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇活着一天
as long as Catherine de Medici lives,
法国艺术就不会停息
and I intend that to be a long, long time.
我可指望这会是一段很长的时间呢
Now, let's not make that a lie.
别让刚才那番话变成谎言
Ah, Charlotte, a word.
夏洛特 来谈谈
Is it bad, Your Grace?
很糟糕吗 陛下
It's worse than bad.
糟糕透顶了
Henry will have my head,
亨利要将我斩首
and I can't win if I fight him legally.
我没法从法律上赢过他
Then I trust Your Grace has another strategy.
那我相信陛下您一定有其他对策
Well, my best chance, my only chance, is to destroy Sebastian.
最好也是唯一的机会就是摧毁塞巴斯蒂安
That way, Henry will have to turn to Francis as the next heir
那样 亨利就会重立弗朗西斯为继承人
and there'll be no need to kill me.
也就没必要杀我了
There must be something I can use to destroy the bastard.
那个私生子一定有把柄能让我利用
We've watched him, Your Grace, as you ordered.
照您吩咐 我们监视了他 陛下
Janet says that for the last few days,
珍妮特说过去几天
Bash and Mary have spent an unusual amount of time
巴斯和玛丽在酒窖里
in the wine cellar.
待了挺长时间
Danielle told me
丹妮尔说
that she saw Mary talking to the wet nurse,
她看到玛丽跟乳母说话
and the wet nurse going down to the stables...
然后乳母就去了马厩
several times.
好几次了
The physician said to leave the bandage on
医生说要把绷带
for another three days.
再留三天
Do not remove it until then; not for any reason.
在那之前不管是什么原因都别取下
When the burn is healed, you can take the child
烧伤愈合以后 你可以带孩子
to the Convent of St. Clare.
去圣克莱尔女修道院
Have no fear, Your Grace.
别担心 陛下
Babies are nothing new to me.
我也不是第一次带孩子了
I've delivered dozens in my time.
我这辈子接生过很多孩子
Be on your way, Agnes.
去吧 艾格尼丝
Your Majesty, I'm surprised to see you here.
王后陛下 你怎么来了
Yes, I thought a ride might clear my head.
我想骑马也许能清醒一下头脑
But you're not wearing your riding habit.
但你没穿骑装
Oh, how foolish.
我真蠢
I should have changed.
我应该换上的
What...
真是
a beautiful baby.
漂亮的小娃娃
Grandchild, Agnes?
你孙女吗 艾格尼丝
Orphan, left at the castle door.
是孤儿 被人丢在城♥堡♥门口的
Agnes is taking her to the convent. Isn't that right?
艾格尼丝正要带她去女修道院 是吗
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
Babies are such a sign of hope in dark times.
婴儿在黑暗时期就是希望的象征
Oh, I hope nothing's wrong, is there?
但愿一切安好
Jeanne, dear, go away.
珍妮 亲爱的 你退下
Queen Mary and I need to have a little talk.
我和玛丽女王要谈谈
That's a pagan child.
那是个异教孩子
No doubt the mother was pagan as well.
孩子的母亲肯定也是异教♥徒♥
I'm not sure what you're imagining.
我不知道你在说什么
So what would this make Bash in the eyes of the nobles?
这孩子会让贵族怎么想巴斯
The fact that he's kept that mark secret...
他隐瞒这个标记的事
the timing of the birth, which will foster suspicion.
以及孩子的出生日期 会引起怀疑
Half of them don't want him as their king as it is.
而贵族中有半数人都不想让他做国王
Rumors are deadly to a man in that position.
流言对他那个地位的人是致命的
Rumors are deadly for a queen as well.
流言对王后也是致命的
Yes, I'm a good object lesson, aren't I?
是的 我就是个很好的教训 不是吗
If Henry can cut off my head
如果亨利能基于
based on rumors he creates himself,
他传播出去的流言而斩我的首
imagine what would happen to Bash
巴斯这事还有确凿证据
with actual evidence.
想象一下他会怎样
One look at that baby,
只要看一眼这个孩子
and Bash's enemies will say,
巴斯的敌人就会说
"Where there's smoke, there's fire."
纸包不住火
At best, they'll pull him off the throne
最好的结果是 他们不让他继承王位
and you'll lose the alliance.
你失去盟友
At worst...
最糟的结果是
well, by the time they're finished...
一旦他们准备就绪
you could end up on a stake beside him,
亲爱的 你一不小心
my dear, if you aren't careful.
就会跟他一起被绑上刑柱
I'm not threatening you.
我不是在威胁你
I'm giving you a chance to run home to your mother
我是给你一个机会 跑回家找你母亲
and let Bash be what he's always been,
并让巴斯继续回到他该在的位置
a playmate to Henry.
当回亨利的玩伴
Otherwise...
否则...
well yes, then I am threatening you.
好吧 我的确是在威胁你
It will be hard to destroy us both,
你连脑袋都保不住
when you are without your head.
还怎么摧毁我和巴斯呢
So it's to be a race, is it?
所以这就是一场竞赛了
Well, I seek to pull down Bash
我在找机会把巴斯
from the perch he does not deserve.
拽下那个他配不上的高位
You can help Henry trip me into my grave.
你可以帮亨利把我一路送进坟墓
Which one of us will crush the other first?
我们谁会先摧毁对方呢
I wonder.
我很好奇
When the ax falls on your neck, I will be there...
当斧子落在你的脖子上时 我会在场
with Bash...
巴斯也会
the next king of France.
他就是下任法国国王
Hello, old friend.
你好 老朋友
Too bad you didn't see this one coming.
你怎么没有预见到会发生这种事
Somehow
不知何故
I never see anything coming that could help me.
我所预见的事从未对我有利过
So, we're lovers now, are we?
我们现在是情人了 对吧
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表