剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Oh? I must warn you that the king's...
什么 我得警告你 国王...
appetite in his bedchambers can be quite...
他的性♥欲♥非常...
rough.
强烈
He has the appetite of a lion
他有雄狮般的欲望
and the stamina of a horse,
也如骏马般持久
a horse that proceeds at a steady,
一匹如惩罚人般稳步跑动的
punishing trot.
烈马
It can be a...
你们可能...
lengthy experience.
会持续漫长的一段时间
Well... how lengthy?
有多漫长
It can feel like hours.
身临其境者会觉得有好几个小时
Sometimes it is.
有时也的确如此
But...
但是...
if we're to be friends,
如果我们做朋友
I can help you.
我可以帮你
This is an aphrodisiac.
这是春♥药♥
It'll help the king... gallop
它会帮助国王...
more quickly to the finish.
飞快结束
Pour the contents of this into his wine.
把这个倒进他的酒里
Get him to drink it.
让他喝下去
It will thrill him
肯定会让他兴奋至极
and satisfy him, and you will be on to more gowns and jewels
并且满足他 而你将会得到更多华服珠宝
and the feast.
更多享受
I came down here because I was worried about you,
我担心你 所以下来看看
and here I find you with my wife. Again.
结果发现你又和我的妻子在一起
Should I feign surprise?
我需要表现出一点惊讶吗
It's not what it looks like.
不是你看到的这样
He didn't come for me. Oh, even you can't believe that.
他不是为我回来的 这话你自己都不信吧
I'm back for the castle's resources,
我是来寻求帮助的
its armed men and horses,
我需要士兵和战马
to seek out and destroy a threat in the woods.
去寻找并消灭森林里的一个威胁
And then I will leave. I promise.
事情完了之后我就会离开 我保证
What threat?
什么威胁
You've seen the sacrifices in the Blood Wood.
你见过血泊森林的血祭
These pagans endanger every man, woman and child in the realm.
这些异教♥徒♥威胁着这里所有臣民的生命
They threatened your own wife.
也恐吓过你的妻子
And they do it all
他们这么做
in service to a monster they call the Darkness.
都是为了一个怪物 他们称之为"黑暗"
I know how it sounds... You sound as ignorant as those pagans.
我知道这听起来... 就像异教♥徒♥一样愚昧
A monster in the woods?
森林里的怪物
I saw it, in the shadows, myself.
我亲眼见过它 就在阴影里
It took a girl, a girl I cared for.
他抓走了一个姑娘 我在乎的姑娘
Her name was Rowan, and now she is certainly dead.
她叫罗恩 现在肯定已经不在人世
However badly you want me gone, I promise, I want it
无论你有多想赶我走 相信我
a thousand times more, but I'm not leaving
我也很想离开 但在确定森林安全之前
until the woods are safe.
我是不会走的
Mary, leave us please.
玛丽 让我和他单独谈谈
I know you don't believe me.
我知道你不相信我
But there's someone you will believe.
但有一个人的话 你会信的
And who is that?
是谁
The Darkness has claimed countless victims.
黑暗夺走了无数人的性命
Only one survived.
只有一个人活了下来
Your old flame, Olivia D'Amencourt.
你的旧情人 奥利维亚·德阿蒙科
And she's here in this castle right now.
她现在就在城♥堡♥里
Leith, what are you doing here?
利思 你来这里做什么
We've said our good-byes.
我们都已经告别过了
I had to see you,
我必须来见你
just once more.
再见你一次
Look, I wanted to tell you...
我想告诉你...
No, don't. Why?
不 别说 为什么
Because you're engaged to another man who you barely know?
就因为你和一个几乎陌生的男人订婚了
That's not at all unusual for someone like me.
像我这样的人 这不足为奇
Because you're highborn.
因为你出身高贵
And he's rich and titled
他又是富有的贵族
and very kind to the servants.
还善待仆人
And to me.
也善待我
He seems...
他身上...
everything I ever wanted.
似乎有我所要的一切
Except he's not you.
只可惜 他不是你
Excuse me, my lady.
不好意思 小姐
Greer? Lord Julien, I...
葛瑞尔 朱利安大人 我...
Who are you? I'm no one.
你是谁 我什么都不是
I'm a servant. I-I fancied her
我是个仆人 爱慕着她
andand she was kind so I stole the kiss. Leith, no.
而她太善良所以我偷了个吻 利思 别说了
No, this is not her fault.
不 这不是她的错
She asked me not to, but I was overcome.
她拒绝了我 但我强迫了她
She is free of blame in this.
真的不是她的错
My-my advance was unwanted!
是我越界了 我不可饶恕
I don't want him harmed,
别伤害他
but his household will have to know of this.
但要把这事告知他的家人
I was going to leave this in your room...
我是来给你送这个的...
It wasn't his fault.
不是他的错
Is that supposed to make it better?
现在说这话合适吗
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I know these things happen.
我知道这种事常有
But they can't with my wife.
但我不允许我的妻子这么做
I-I can't have this kind of gossip surrounding my family.
我不能让我的家族为此蒙羞
I can't have this.
我不能接受
I'll be ruined if you don't marry me.
你如果不娶我 我就完了
I wish I could.
我也希望如此
I-I wish I were a better man
希望我是个更加宽宏大量的男人
who could marry you despite this.
能不在乎这事依然娶你
But I'm not.
但我不是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Olivia, we're so sorry.
奥利维亚 我们很抱歉
Everything that you endured,
对于你所经受的一切
we thought... I thought that you escaped
我们以为 以为你逃跑了
through the tunnels that night.
就在那晚从密道逃跑了
I did.
我的确跑了
But I was found by those heretics,
但我被那些异教♥徒♥发现了
fed to that monster.
送给了那个怪物
Do you believe me now?
你现在相信我了吧
This creature is the cause of all the horrors in those woods.
那个东西就是森林的恐怖所在
If you want to protect your realm from these devils,
如果你想保护自己的臣民
you must kill the monster they serve.
就必须杀了他们所供奉的怪物
I don't believe in monsters. I never have.
我从来不相信世间有怪物
But I do believe in fear.
但我相信恐惧的威力
And whoever this Darkness is,
无论这个"黑暗"是谁
the pagans fear him enough to terrorize
异教♥徒♥都十分恐惧他
and slaughter my people.
所以才屠♥杀♥我的臣民
Olivia, do you think
奥利维亚
that you could retrace your steps, lead us back to the cave?
你记得路吗 能带我们去那个洞穴吗
No.
不记得
All I remember is a meadow lined with fir trees,
我只记得有一片草地 边上都是冷杉
hugged by a curving field of snow.
被雪地包围着
I know a meadow with some firs
我知道在她出现的地方附近
near where we found her.
有这么一个地方
I'll gather my guards. You'll forgive me,
我去召集卫兵 请恕罪
but the last time I went with your men,
但上次和你的人一起赶路时
they tried to kill me.
他们企图杀我
I gave no such order, and we could confirm that
我没有下令杀你 如果你不杀了他们
if you hadn't slaughtered them. Francis.
我们就有证可循了 弗朗西斯
This time I'm going with you.
这次我和你一起去
We'll find that cave and kill whatever hides within.
我们去找洞穴 杀了里面的东西
And then I am personally putting you on the next boat to Spain.
然后我会亲自送你上船去西班牙
Then we're agreed.
就这么定了
You can't just kill it!
你们杀不了它的
This isn't some outlaw hiding in the trees!
它又不是藏在森林里的亡命之徒
The Darkness is a creature from hell.
"黑暗"是来自地狱的恶魔
It's not human.
它不是人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表