剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
He says it's well past time.
他说现在已经不早了
I know he's right.
我知道他说得对
Well, at least you agree on that.
至少你同意了这一点
We don't agree on much else.
其余的我其实不赞成
You are beautiful.
你很美
Mary was right on so many counts.
玛丽说对了很多事
You'll have to look in my window
到时候就请你看看我的窗边
to see if the flame of love burns.
是否燃烧着爱的光芒
Perhaps it would be enough for us to be amusing companions.
其实 我们只要当"有趣的同伴"就好
I have an invitation for you.
有邀请向你发出哦
This hardly seems the place.
这里不合适
From Lord Castleroy.
是卡斯尔雷大人
He's had a table set for two.
他点了一张两人桌
He asks that you join him.
邀请你共进晚餐
This picking small bites
在这种宴会上
from a banquet doesn't suit a lady of your station.
你这样地位的女士不应该到处走
You must sit, relax, enjoy a meal.
而应该坐下 放轻松 好好吃一顿
Enjoy being served.
享受被服侍的感觉
Did you notice anything different this evening?
你注意到今晚有什么不同了吗
Uh... you look clean-shaven.
这个啊 你的脸看起来很干净
Or, uh, maybe it's your hair?
还是 你的头发怎么了吗
Yes, well, I tried.
我试着打理了下
Thank you for noticing, but...
多谢你注意到了 不过
What I meant was... no peppers!
我的意思是 没有胡椒
In any way, shape or form.
我一点都没提及
I detected your lack of taste for the plant,
上次见面时 我就注意到了
and the subject, when we last met.
你不喜欢这种植物 也不喜欢谈论它
I wanted to demonstrate that there is...
我只是想说明一下...
more to the man than what occupies him
一个男人经营的事业
in professional life.
并不是他的全部
I'm impressed.
谢谢你
Boy, more wine, if you please.
侍从 麻烦给我添点酒
It makes me so happy to see you again,
我很高兴再次见到你
and on tonight of all nights.
尤其是在今晚
No better op...
没有更好的机...
No better opportunity than First Light
没有比破晓盛宴更好的机会
to profess one's intentions, to offer one's heart.
来表达爱意 吐露心声了
Lord Castleroy...
卡斯尔雷大人
Aloysius, please.
叫我阿洛伊休斯就好
Lady Greer, am I pleasing you tonight?
葛瑞尔小姐 我今晚有取悦到你吗
You're on fire.
你着火[火力全开]了
Well, I take that as a good sign.
我觉得这是个好迹象
No, no, no. You're on fire!
不是 你真的着火了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yes. Yeah, quite, thank you.
还不错 谢谢你
Uh, thanks to our friend here.
感谢我们这位朋友
And you, Leith?
你呢 利思
Are you burned? Uh, no, I'mI'm fine.
你被烧伤了吗 没有 我还好
You're more than fine.
你真是非常好
No, that took courage, that took selflessness.
这需要勇气 还要无私奉献的精神
I-I can't thank you enough.
太感谢你了
But you-you, you know, you have truly, my lord.
大人...大人您过誉了
Uh, I'd have done it for anyone.
换作是谁我都会这样做的
England, Scotland,
英格兰 苏格兰
Calais, Dover...
加莱 多佛
Henry?
亨利
Not now. I'm busy.
现在不行 我很忙
Kenna just spoke with me.
肯娜刚刚跟我聊了一下
About a guest that you have in your room.
关于你房♥间的那位访客
I much prefer Kenna's mouth to be used for other purposes.
我更喜欢肯娜的嘴能做点别的事
When is that English bitch going to die, hmm?
那个英格兰婊♥子♥什么时候才会死
She's sick, she feels better,
一会生病了 一会又好了
she's sick, she feels better.
反反复复烦不烦啊
Sorry. Who...?
不好意思 你说谁
You mean Mary Tudor?
你说玛丽·都铎吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Henry, there is a dead girl in your chambers.
亨利 你房♥间里死了个女孩
What has this to do with me, hmm?
这事跟我有什么关系
Another woman fell from your window,
有个女人从你房♥间窗口摔出去了
and you said it was an accident.
你说那是个意外
And now this one-- she...
现在这一个 她...
She was choked to death.
她是窒息而亡
Henry, did you murder them?
亨利 是你杀了她们吗
Did you murder them both?
你是不是杀了她们俩
I'm concerned with the fate of nations,
我忙着为国家命运而担忧
and you interrupt me with news of guests,
而你却因为房♥间里的这些琐事
messes in my chambers.
跑来打断我
These are housekeeping matters,
这些都是家事
which, I believe, is your domain...
我相信 这是你该管的事
wife.
我的妻子
Your servants say you're not sleeping.
你的仆人说你最近不睡觉
They say your water has run black.
还说你的尿液也开始泛黑
I'd like you to see Nostradamus.
我想让你去见见诺查丹马斯
Your wizard prophet.
你的巫术预言家
He has medicine.
他有药
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
Though I have been getting some headaches.
虽然我有时候会头疼
I'll have a doctor brought in from the village.
我会从村里找医生来的
Henry, if you're ill...
亨利 如果你生病了
Kings, rulers, monarchs, do not get ill,
国王 统治者和君主不会生病
because the stability of the realm depends on them.
因为国家的稳定性全靠他们
If the people thought their king couldn't lead,
如果人♥民♥觉得国王无法统治
the country would descend into madness.
国家会陷入水深火热之中
Yes, I am aware of that.
我知道这一点
Good. Then my headache
那就好 我的头疼
will be our little secret,
是我们俩之间的小秘密
won't it?
懂吗
You're awake.
你醒了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Your skill with medicine, healing...
你的医术和药术
it's like some kind of magic.
感觉像是魔法一样
No, not magic.
不 不是魔法
Science, perhaps.
也许是科学
If I'm doing it right.
如果我做得没错
I like watching you putter.
我喜欢看你磨药
The care you take-- measuring, mixing.
你十分小心地测量药物 将其混合
These are for me, aren't they?
这些是给我的 对吗
So I can dress up as if everything's normal,
让我梳妆打扮 像什么事都没发生
and go and present myself upstairs?
然后走上楼去展示自己吗
You need to rejoin the living. Why?
你需要重新融入正常生活 为什么
Why can't I stay here in secret?
为什么我不能悄悄藏在这里
Hiding won't help you.
躲藏对你没帮助
You don't understand what's inside me.
你不知道我内心是什么样的
Something happened to you,
在你身上发生了一些事
something horrible,
很可怕的事情
and you feel weakened and afraid,
你感到虚弱 害怕
but you will not be judged for it.
但别人不会因此而评判你的为人
I judge my actions, and they were wrong.
可我会评判自己 我做了很多错事
I came here to betray people.
我背叛了很多人
I abandoned them when they needed me most.
我在他们最需要我的时候抛弃了他们
I was ready for it when it chose me.
它选择我时 我已经准备好了
It was no coincidence.
这不是巧合
You said men took you.
你说是有人把你带去的
Yes, but it wanted me.
没错 但是它想要我
It let me live because it knew that I was dirty already.
它让我活下来 是因为它知道我已经很肮脏
And then it filled me... with evil.
于是它让我充满了邪恶
It's all through me.
邪恶遍布我全身
It's in my blood,
融入了我的血液中
and I will never be the same.
我和从前不一样了
I see you've accepted
我看到你接受了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表