剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Let's get him out of here.
我们把他带走吧
He didn't deserve to die like this,
他不该死得如此凄惨
and Mary will want to send her subject home for a proper burial.
玛丽会想送她的子民回去 好好安葬
How did he die?
他是怎么死的
Guess the guards got to him before we did.
我猜卫兵比我们先找到他
Our guards hang men by their necks, not their feet.
卫兵都是悬颈将人吊死 而不是脚
His throat's been slit.
他的喉咙被割开了
There's blood running up his face.
脸部血迹斑斑
He was bled out.
他是失血过多而亡
Well, you'll find that the guards play
你会发现卫兵做事
by their own rules, little brother.
有他们自己的规矩 弟弟
Now, help me with him.
来帮我一把
What was that?
刚才那是什么
Are those the guards?
是卫兵吗
You've nothing to fear.
你无需害怕
They're under our command.
他们听命于我们
Those aren't guards.
他们不是卫兵
We take what's ours, not yours.
我们拿走属于自己的东西 不是你们的
They're coming closer.
他们越来越近了
Even dead men answer to the king.
即使是死人也要听命于国王
Draw your sword.
把剑拔♥出♥来♥啊
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Lumenick dushkader.
[咒语]
Et sprago faraha.
[咒语]
Ay raynim doluchtai!
[咒语]
They're leaving.
他们走了
Let's get out of here. How can you be so sure?
我们赶紧离开 你怎么能确定
What did you say? Francis... now.
你刚才念的是什么 弗朗西斯 快点
Your Grace?
女王陛下
Are you here to see Queen Catherine?
您要见凯瑟琳王后吗
Uh, a private thank you.
来送私人感谢信而已
She'll see it when she returns.
她回来了就能看到
Of course.
您请便
It's you.
是你
But you were poisoned.
你不是中毒了吗
There you go, my dear.
给你 亲爱的
Her carriage back to Orleans was delayed.
送她回奥尔良的马车被耽搁了
My hope was to keep her out of sight.
我本想把她藏好 不让人看到
So you admit it.
那你就是承认了
That you staged her poisoning to terrorize me.
你让她假装中毒来恐吓我
Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么这么做呢
To show me what you're capable of?
想让我看看你的能耐吗
You showed me that at the convent.
在修道院的时候你就展示过了
England shows me that every time you attack our borders.
每次英格兰进攻我们边界的时候也表此意
You need to fear us here, at French Court,
在法国宫廷 必须让你恐惧我们
because your being here angers us very much.
因为你在这里 让我们非常恼火
You threaten me,
你威胁我
but it is the English who are afraid.
但其实恐慌的是你们英格兰人
There are rumors...
有传言说
that your queen is ill...
你们的女王病了
and my cousin Elizabeth is the next in line for the throne.
而我的表亲伊丽莎白即将登上王座
But many say she's illegitimate, bastard born.
但很多人说她是庶出 没有资格
And say the next rightful heir to the English throne is you.
而且英格兰的下一个合法继承人是你
But what if I don't want it?
如果我不愿继承呢
What if all I want
如果我只希望
is for England to leave Scotland in peace?
英格兰不要来招惹苏格兰呢
Show us you're not a threat.
那就证明你对我们构不成威胁
That you are not here to wed
证明你来这里与法国王子联姻
the next king of France for his armies.
并不是为了他们的军队
Armies I need against you!
我需要他们的军队来防范你们
Because England won't stop.
英格兰才不会善罢甘休
We need to crush Scotland so we're certain
我们必须打垮苏格兰 这样才能确保
it won't rise against us.
你们不会势力壮大 对抗我们
You'll never leave me in peace.
你们永远不会放过我
Someone has to make the first move.
总有人要先采取行动
Someone has to instill trust.
总有人要先表示诚意
Leave France, abandon the alliance.
离开法国 放弃联盟
And trust you?
转而相信你吗
You think you can trust the French?
你觉得法国人就值得信赖吗
You have powerful enemies here, and you know it,
这里有你的劲敌 你知道的
or you'd be screaming right now for the guards.
不然你早就喊守卫来护驾了
Where were yours,
话说回来
by the way, when we went into your room?
我们进你房♥间的时候你的卫兵呢
She said yes to both.
她是个两面派
You have Catherine's support in this.
你取得了凯瑟琳的支持
Wouldn't that make life for me
这样不是让我的活得更舒适
and the loss of yours so much easier?
也让除掉你变得更简单吗
I have thought about your offer.
我考虑过您的提议了
I've thought about you accepting it.
我想你会接受
Do you see that man over there,
看到那边那个人了吗
the one who can't take his eyes off me?
一直凝视着我的那个人
I believe that's Robert, the Viscount of Lorraine.
那是罗伯特吧 洛林的子爵
Well, I need to be spending my time with him
我要跟他或其他单身贵族
or any other available noble.
多多相处
Men that I might marry, who need to know I'm a virgin,
我嫁人的时候必须要是处♥女♥身
so there's no question whether or not our child is their heir.
这样我们的孩子就毫无疑问是继承人
Men to whom my virtue matters.
我的贞洁对未来的夫君很重要
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I understand your position completely.
我非常理解
I know you don't want to talk about it,
我知道你不想谈
but that language that you spoke...
但刚才你说的语言
I told you it's nothing, it's just an old dialect.
我说过了没什么 一种古老的土语而已
It's Pagan or Druid.
那是异教咒语 就是德鲁伊咒语
Call it what you want, but it's heresy.
不管你怎么称呼它 但那是邪教
It sounded very much like a prayer that you knew well.
听起来很像是你非常熟悉的祈祷文
What were you saying?
你当时说的是什么
I remember some of the words.
我记得一部分
Would you rather that I went to a scholar,
你宁愿我去问学者吗
to Nostradamus?
比如诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
"Deep the roots, dark the night,
孽根深种 暗夜降临
red the blood I will pay."
鲜血艳红 血债血偿
It's nonsense,
只是胡言乱语
but the vagrants in the woods believe it.
但是林子里的流浪汉相信它
Vagrants-- is that what those were?
流浪汉 那些人是流浪汉吗
And, Colin?
还有 科林呢
Was his death part of this blood oath?
他的死是血誓的一部分吗
I found him hanging.
我发现他的时候他被吊在树上
They used him as a sacrifice.
他被当作祭品祭杀了
Now you know why the woods aren't safe.
现在明白为什么那林子不安全了吧
You went into them for Mary.
你是为玛丽去的
She's your fiance.
她是你的未婚妻
I felt duty-bound to help her.
我觉得有义务帮助她
Bash, we're brothers.
巴斯 我们是兄弟
We could always trust each other
不论我们身份如何
regardless of our station.
我们都可以信任对方
Let that be the last lie you tell me.
希望这是你最后一次对我说谎
If Colin is dead, then it's over.
如果科林死了 那一切都结束了
I have no proof against my enemy.
我没有证据指证是谁要害我
I came here to marry you,
我来这是为了与你结婚
a marriage that will protect both me and my country.
为了保护我和我的国家
And it scares the English.
可这使英格兰人感到害怕
They fear your country's power.
他们畏惧你们国家的力量
They'll fear it when I'm king, I promise you.
我保证 当我登基时他们会更害怕
And I would wait... for our marriage,
为了争取到你们的支持
for the chance of your country's support...
我会一直等到我们结婚的那一刻
if I had some faith that I could survive your mother.
前提是我不会被你的母亲害死
No. I can't prove it.
不会的 我证明不了
I have no one who will speak openly,
我没有可以敞开心胸的人
no evidence that you can hold in your hand.
也没有切实掌握任何证据
I have nothing but confirmation from an enemy...
我有的只是一个敌人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表