剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
actually have sex.
没发♥生♥关♥系♥
I don't want to calibrate the exact inch you stopped.
我不想知道你们究竟到了哪一步
We had an agreement.
我们有过约定
I remember.
我知道
I also remember you jumping very high
我还知道
to answer Mary's beck and call.
你仍对玛丽唯命是从
So your visiting my father is a form of childish payback?
所以你去见我父亲只是单纯为了报复吗
Or payment for... what?
还是要惩罚什么
You think I went to the King's chambers for fun?
你以为我是去那里寻欢作乐的吗
He's lost his mind.
他已经疯了
I was terrified the whole time I was with him.
和他在一起的每一刻我都胆战心惊
Why did you go to him, then?
那你为什么还要去找他
For Mary. My Queen.
为了玛丽 我的女王
She asked me to find
她让我去找
a secret document that put my country at risk.
威胁到我国家的秘密文书
Mary sent you into the lion's den?
玛丽将你送入虎穴吗
She asked, and I agreed.
她请求 我同意
I know you don't think I notice anything that's not
我知道你认为 除了华服珠宝
a pretty dress or a jewel,
其他事我都不在意
but strangely enough,
但多奇怪啊
I give a damn about my country.
我很在意我的祖国
Henry came in just as I found the paper,
我找到文书的时候亨利刚好回来了
and there was nothing I could do.
我也是别无他法
I couldn't tell him why I was really there.
我不能告诉他我去那里的真正原因
His very touch makes me ill.
他的抚摸让我恶心
I'm sorry.
抱歉
My country was at stake,
我的国家陷入了危险
but what was at stake for you
但当玛丽给你一个眼神
when Mary batted her eyes and you rushed off
你就毫不犹豫地赶去当她的骑士时
to be her true and gentle knight?
你又陷入了什么危险呢
You'll never be that knight for me.
你永远都不会当我的骑士
You'll be my husband, but never that.
你是我的丈夫 但不会是我的骑士
Stop.
别说了
This marriage is based on nothing.
这段婚姻毫无感情基础
What a pair my father tied together for a lifetime.
看看我父亲乱点鸳鸯谱的后果吧
I love getting a mysterious summons from my bride-to-be.
我喜欢应我未来新娘的秘密召唤
Julien, thank you for coming.
朱利安 谢谢你过来
There's something I have to tell you.
我有事要和你说
Is it about the wedding?
是婚礼的事吗
Y-Your... family?
还是你的家族
Have you changed your mi...? I'm pregnant.
你改主意了吗 我怀孕了
That's why Mary pushed me towards you so aggressively.
难怪玛丽这么费劲地撮合我们
Why you said yes so quickly.
难怪你这么轻易就答应了我
I know this all happened so fast, but...
我知道这一切都来得太快 但...
Do you care for me at all?
你对我有一点真心吗
If I didn't care for you,
如果没有
why would I be confessing to you now?
我为什么要向你坦白
Will you tell me who the father is?
那你会告诉我孩子的父亲是谁吗
No.
不能
I don't want him to know.
我不想让他知道
Why?
为什么
So...
所以
you've been carrying this secret around with you.
你一直默默藏着这个秘密
Alone.
谁也没告诉
Oh, Lola.
萝拉
We've both made such a botch of our lives.
我们都犯了一个如此荒唐的错误
How have you made a botch...?
你犯什么错 这从何说起...
I won't ask about your past,
我不会追问你的过去
if you don't ask about mine.
你也不要追问我的过去
I suppose we'd better have the wedding
我想 我们得在你显怀前
before you start to show.
加紧准备婚礼了
You still want to marry me?
你还愿意娶我吗
Are you still the most beautiful girl I know?
你还是我遇过的最美丽的女孩吗
Yes.
是的
Are you still the most annoyingly direct?
你还是个直肠子吗
Yes.
是的
I don't need a match made in Heaven.
我不需要上苍给我指定什么真命天女
I'll be perfectly happy with a match
在巴黎以北遇到的这个姑娘
made somewhere north of Paris.
就是我此生良配
You are magnificent and daring.
你真是太棒 太大胆了
But don't you think we're pushing our luck by lingering?
但你不觉得我们再待下去就有点危险了吗
If the Queen were to discover us here, in her chambers,
如果王后发现我们在她卧室里
I doubt nothing short of our executions would satisfy her.
我猜 我们一死都不足以平息她的愤怒
Wherever the Queen is,
不管王后现在在哪儿
I assure you she's already quite satisfied.
我猜她肯定已经十分满足了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Nothing reveals an indiscretion
头发散乱最易被人看出
quite like hair gone wild.
你言行失检了
You know where everything is.
你对这里了如指掌
And that robe you just picked up fits you perfectly.
那件睡袍简直是为你量身定做的
Oh, it should.
本该如此
Because you're the Queen.
因为你就是王后
How perceptive of you.
你观察力真敏锐
I suppose bowing would be pointless now.
我猜 现在对您鞠躬行礼已经没用了吧
Well, you've shown your willingness to serve me
你在过去的一小时内
quite sufficiently this past hour.
充分展现了侍奉我的意图
But...
但是
you'd be advised, for your own safety,
为你自己项上人头考虑 我建议你
to keep this to yourself.
对此事守口如瓶
Not that anyone would believe you.
没人会相信你的
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
If you'd known I was a Queen,
如果你知道我是王后的话
would you have gone through with it?
你还愿意和我做刚才那些事吗
I would have gone through with it no matter who you are.
我愿意 无论你身份贵贱
I made love to you because
我和你上♥床♥是因为
you are the most intriguing woman I've met in France.
你是我在法国遇见的最迷人的女人
Oh, Lord McKenzie thought he was so special
麦肯基勋爵还以为他和玛丽女王
for having a private session with Queen Mary.
进行的秘密会议有多特别呢
With Mary?
和玛丽
A private session?
秘密会议
Aye.
是呀
Now he says we're not going to Paris,
他现在说 我们不去巴黎了
but straight back to Scotland
我们要乘早上第一班船
in the morning, on the first ship.
直接回苏格兰
What, your business unfinished?
什么 你们的生意都没做完呢
How odd.
真奇怪
I wonder what he and Mary spoke about.
我想知道他和玛丽到底谈了些什么
No idea, but he was feeling quite singled out about it,
不知道 但从他的表情来看
it seemed, by the expression on his face.
他觉得自己很特别
Favored by the Queen.
女王垂青他
If only he knew about this.
他要是知道我们俩的事就好了
Of course, he won't.
当然了 他不会知道的
Don't worry.
别担心
Mary knows.
玛丽知道了
Liam.
利亚姆
Where have you been, friend?
你去哪儿了 朋友
The men and I are going into the village
兄弟们和我要去村子里
for a final night of hospitality,
享受最后一晚的款待了
courtesy of, uh...
一些法国
some of France's most experienced ladies.
最有经验的姑娘会风情万种地款待我们
You'll join us?
一起去吗
I think I won't.
我还是不去了
Ah, a whore is such a disappointment
在享受过真正的人间尤物后
after you've had the real thing.
妓♥女♥什么的就太扫兴了些
But you poor fellows go, enjoy yourselves.
但你们去吧 好好享受
Very well.
好
We sail in the morning.
我们明早就扬帆起航
Hey, hey... why do you keep looking at that door?
你为什么一直看着那扇门
The only thing you need to worry about opening
你只需要关心如何打开
is my britches.
我的裤子就好
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表