剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You said yourself, Colin was a mere pawn.
您自己说过的 科林只是个小卒子
The informants who pointed at the English
供出英格兰人的线人
fled, fearing retribution.
害怕遭到报复已经逃走了
Have they?
是吗
All I ask of you is that
我只想请求你们
you bring him back alive.
把他活着带回来
I need answers, and you did regret
我需要知道答案 而且您也后悔
that he was executed so quickly, not knowing my request.
还没听到我的要求就那么快处决了他
Colin is a dangerous fugitive.
科林是个危险的逃犯
I cannot... We... cannot possibly guarantee that he
我不能... 我们不可能保证
won't attack the guards and be harmed or killed.
他不会攻击卫兵 从而被伤害或者杀死
We can promise to try.
我们保证尽量活捉他
I heard you were the first to learn
听说科林逃走这事
of Colin's escape.
你最早知道
You were seen last night in the dungeon with Nostradamus.
有人昨晚看到你和诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥去了地牢
Yes.
是
I sent out the guards right away.
我当时马上就派出了卫兵
But you didn't tell me.
但是你没有告诉我
I wouldn't want to disturb you in your mistress's bed.
你在情妇床上快活 我不想打扰你
Diane's at the country house.
黛安现在在乡村别♥墅♥
So, by all means, keep me informed.
所以一有消息务必告诉我
Day or night.
无论何时
Because I want to know whatever that boy has to say.
因为我想知道那个小子会说什么
Look at all the guards.
看这守卫森严的
As if Colin would ever willingly return.
就像科林真愿意回来似的
Charles!
查尔斯
Charles. Charles. Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles!
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. How is Charles supposed to recognize
查尔斯 她喊得那么小声
the voice of his true love if she's so quiet?
查尔斯怎么能分辨出他真爱的声音
Charles. Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Your Majesty.
陛下
Who's the king talking to?
国王在和谁说话
Anyone he likes,
他喜欢和谁讲话就和谁
since he has no use for the queen,
反正他对王后来说也没有用
and his mistress, Diane, is away.
而且他的情妇黛安也不在
Charles.
查尔斯
Do you remember this game?
你还记得这个游戏吗
Charles. Yes.
查尔斯 记得
And she's getting irritated with him. Charles!
她快要被他惹恼了 查尔斯
He's not listening.
他根本没有在听
He's distracted by this one and that.
他被旁边的人分了心
She's impatient.
是她不够有耐心
Like somebody else I know.
和我知道的某人很像
You always were.
你一直都是
Never finished a game, never sat through a story.
游戏从来玩不到最后 故事也听不完
What is it?
怎么了
I wish I could be patient.
我希望自己能耐心点
My situation isn't easy.
但我处境艰难
I know that.
我知道
You must feel misled.
你一定很迷茫
I feel endangered.
我觉得危机重重
The boy who attacked me, Colin--
袭击我的男孩 科林
he told Lola he was forced by someone in the castle.
他告诉萝拉是城♥堡♥里的人逼他这么做的
Oh, you mean someone French?
你是指法国人吗
Highly placed, with the power to threaten him
位高权重的人才能威胁他
and order him executed.
并下令处死他
Those orders came from my parents.
是我父母下的令
When I spoke to your parents,
我和你父母谈话时
even your father seemed suspicious.
你父亲都疑心重重
And my mother?
我母亲呢
Are you accusing her of something? No.
你是在指控我母亲吗 没有
I don't know.
我不知道
I just want to be sure that Colin is returned alive.
我只想确保科林活着回来
And your parents said he would be.
你父母说他也许会活着回来
Then he will be.
那他就会活着回来的
Or they'll make every effort.
他们会竭尽全力的
Can you be sure of that?
你能肯定吗
You have the word of the king and queen of France.
你有法国国王和王后的承诺
I had their word that we would be married.
他们还承诺我们能结婚呢
I'm not sure words mean anything here.
承诺真的有意义吗
Charles. Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles. Charles.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯
I'm not sure who you fear--
我不知道你在害怕什么
the English or the French Court.
英格兰还是法国
The English have threatened me for years,
英格兰已经威胁我很多年了
but Colin is the only one who knows who,
但只有科林知道
at French Court, wants me gone.
法国王室中谁想让我消失
And you think the word of an accused traitor will matter?
你觉得一个叛徒的话可信吗
If the right people believe him--
如果忠于我的人相信他
and I think they might-- then yes.
那么是的 我觉得有可信
All right, I'll go.
那好 我去
Best way out of the dungeon is the south keep.
想逃出地牢 最好是往南边走
Guards will have a head start, but...
卫兵们知道去哪里找 但...
they're not hunters, and they fear the woods.
他们不是猎人 他们害怕那个森林
Why? There is much to fear.
怕什么 有很多可怕的东西
Dark and dangerous times, Your Grace.
各种黑暗和危险 女王陛下
But your presence brings light.
但您的存在带来阳光
I know. I didn't tell anyone. Don't worry.
我知道 我没告诉任何人 别担心
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles, Madeleine feels like you're ignoring her.
查尔斯 玛德琳觉得你忽视她了
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话呢
No one.
没有谁
Oh, is that quite so?
是这样吗
All right, I was talking to my friend.
好吧 我在和我朋友说话
But she wants me to play with her, too.
她也希望我陪她玩
She gets jealous.
她嫉妒了
She says that when I'm older, I won't even remember her.
她说我长大后都不会记得她
Don't go in there.
别进去
She decides when you see her.
她才能决定你什么时候见她
Well, that doesn't sound very friendly.
听起来她不怎么友好啊
But she knows things.
但她知晓一切
Because she goes where she wants,
因为她想去哪就去哪
and she sees everything,
看见了所有事
and she knows people's secrets.
她知道所有人的秘密
This friend, who likes to hide--
这位喜欢隐藏的朋友
I think she visited me once.
我觉得她拜访过我
You're lucky, then.
那么你很幸运
She doesn't like people.
她不喜欢和人接触
Most of the time, she doesn't really speak.
大多数时候 她都不说话
But I bribe her with things she likes,
但我用她喜欢的东西讨好她
or play guessing games with her to learn things.
或者和她一起玩猜谜问她事情
This friend-- does she have a name?
这位朋友 她叫什么名字
Clarissa.
克拉丽莎
But don't say I told you.
但别说是我告诉你的
Please don't go in there.
请不要进去
Clarissa?
克拉丽莎
I'm-I'm sorry. I don't know you.
很抱歉 我不认识你
Is that my dress?
那是我的裙子吗
Your Grace, forgive me.
女王陛下 原谅我
It's so beautiful.
它太美了
The tailor gave it to me to return, and I... I thought...
裁缝让我送过来 但我想...
I should never...
我不该穿...
My skin is on fire.
我身上像着火了
My skin is on fire!
火烧火燎
Is something wrong? No!
你怎么了 别过来
Stay back!
不要靠近我
It's poisoned.
衣服上有毒
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表