剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I've been feeling awful.
我一直感觉很糟糕
I feel like you're still angry at me about our argument.
我感觉因为那次争执你还在生我的气
About Olivia. I'm sorry.
奥利维亚的事 我很抱歉
Is that what you're sorry about?
你只对那件事感到抱歉吗
He said he was leaving her.
他说过要和她分手的
I don't understand. Why is she back here?
我不懂 她为什么又回来了
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Mary, we need to talk.
玛丽 我们得谈谈
It's important.
这很重要
Follow me.
跟我来
The people of this... faith,
持有这一信仰的人
they claim that I owe them a debt.
他们说我欠了他们的债
More than once, in their minds,
在他们看来 我不止一次
I've interrupted their blood sacrifice.
打断了他们的血祭
The butcher boy said,
那个屠夫小子说
if I didn't choose
如果我不选择
someone else to sacrifice,
一个人来祭祀的话
they'd choose for me.
他们会帮我选祭品
So that's what's been going on in the woods.
森林里原来是这么回事
Pagan sacrifice?
异教祭祀吗
Among other dangers, yes.
也还有其他危险的事
And now they've chosen me?
现在他们选了我
Because somehow they've got the idea that threatening you
因为不知道为什么他们认为 威胁你
is a good way to get to my brother.
是拿下我哥哥的好办法
But that doesn't matter now, does it?
但现在这不重要 对吗
What matters is finding out
重要的是找出
who left this marker in Mary's chambers.
是谁把这个标记放在玛丽房♥间里的
What matters is her safety.
重要的是她的安全
I'll make sure that there's a guard
我会安排卫兵
outside your room at all times.
一直守在你门外
You need to find out exactly
你需要弄清楚
how serious this threat is.
这威胁到底有多严重
Ask the hunters that you know in the woods.
问问森林里你认识的猎人
Talk to the guards, Nostradamus, anyone.
问问守卫 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥和任何可能知道人
Maybe the servants saw how the necklace got into my rooms.
也许有仆人看到项链是谁放进去的
I'll question them.
我去问问他们
Mary.
玛丽
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'd never have cut those bodies down
如果早知道会牵扯到玛丽
if I'd known it would lead to Mary.
我绝不会去救那些人
I don't blame you for cutting the bodies down.
我并没有因救人而责怪你
I'd have done the same thing.
换作是我也会那样做的
Then what are you so angry about?
那你为什么这么生气
There are too many secrets between us, brother.
我们之间有太多秘密 哥哥
Far too many.
数不胜数
I'm sorry, Your Grace, I've never seen it before.
抱歉 陛下 我没见过这条项链
You're certain?
你确定吗
And nobody unfamiliar has entered my chambers?
没有陌生人进过我的房♥间吗
No, Your Grace.
没有 陛下
Ask the household servants if they've seen
去问问别的仆人们
any strangers about.
有没有看到陌生人出入
It's important.
此事事关重大
Yes, Your Grace.
是 陛下
I'm sorry, Lady Kenna...
很抱歉 肯娜小姐...
Stop.
闭嘴
You said you would break things off with Diane.
你说过你会和黛安分手的
I trusted you and I took you at your word.
我信了你 把你的话当了真
Lady Kenna, Your Majesty. Oh, yes, I know.
陛下 肯娜小姐觐见 我知道了
I did exactly as I promised.
我履行了我的诺言
How can you say that?
你怎么能睁眼说瞎话
You brought her back from Paris
你把她从巴黎带回来
and she stood at your side as she always has.
而她还像往常一样站在你身边
Come stand at my side.
到我身边来
Please.
拜托
It's been a long time since I used that word.
我很久没有用过这个词了
It's true, it's an honor to stand beside a king.
没错 站在国王身边是一种荣耀
It implies something.
这意味着什么
I understand that.
我明白
But...
但...
to have a king behind you.
如果国王在你的身后
And...
并且...
on his knees.
跪拜在你脚下
Why is she back here?
她为什么会回来
Diane's being moved to the cottage.
黛安会搬去别♥墅♥
You...
而你
are my mistress, Lady Kenna.
才是我的情妇 肯娜小姐
She is my friend and the mother of my son.
她是我的朋友 是我儿子的母亲
The cottage?
别♥墅♥
Here on the grounds?
庭院里的那栋吗
The grounds are quite expansive.
那庭院要价很高啊
When?
什么时候搬
I don't know. Shortly.
我不知道 很快吧
There's an architect she employs in Paris.
她从巴黎雇了一名建筑师
Some renovations are required.
要进行一番整修
Renovations? Yes.
整修 是的
Well, how long will that take?
需要多久
Kenna.
肯娜
I don't know.
我不知道
And I don't care.
也不在乎
And neither should you.
你也无需在意
It's over with her.
我和她已经结束了
I'm with you now.
我现在和你在一起
So...
所以
...be with me.
和我在一起吧
Do they really think I could drag some innocent
他们真的认为我会将无辜的人
into the woods and slaughter them?
带进那片森林 然后杀了他们吗
Could you? To save yourself?
你会吗 为了救你自己
No.
不会
But to save Mary?
但若是为了救玛丽呢
I don't understand how
我不明白你怎么会
you ever worshipped alongside these savages.
与这些野蛮人拥有同样的信仰
I was young, it was a different faith.
我年轻时 信仰并非如此
We worshipped the natural world.
我们崇敬自然界
A sacrifice was only a very small part of it.
祭品只是它很小的一部分
It was not human.
并不用人来祭祀
Do they count me one of them because of you?
因为你 他们是不是也把我算作同类
I don't know.
我不知道
The larger question is what people here in the castle
更重要的问题是 如果城♥堡♥里的人知道了
would consider you if they knew.
他们会怎么看你
I'm Catholic.
我是天主教♥徒♥
I practice my father's religion.
继承了我父亲的信仰
As do you. Have no illusions.
你亦如此 毫无疑问
If they learned about my past,
如果让他们得知了我的身世
we would both burn as heretics.
我们俩都会被当成异教♥徒♥处以火刑
We're outsiders.
我们都是外人
You live here at your father's will.
你在这里要听从父亲的旨意
And someday, your brother's.
总有一天 要听从你弟弟的
Do not covet his future wife.
千万不要觊觎他的未婚妻
Even the laws of your chosen faith are clear on that.
再说你的信仰也明言禁止这种事
Mary is in danger because of me.
玛丽因为我才陷入了危险
And Francis knows that.
而弗朗西斯心知肚明
If anything happened to her...
如果她发生了任何事情...
He will blame you.
他会责怪的是你
So... there's my choice?
所以我别无选择对吗
Choose someone to kill...
挑个人杀掉
or let them kill Mary?
否则他们就要杀死玛丽
It's only a matter of time
既然他们已经盯上了玛丽
now that they've marked her.
动手就只是时间问题了
Pay the debt.
还债吧
And then harden your heart against her.
然后对她硬起心肠
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表