剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
No way to tell which one.
不过无法确定是谁
Count Vincent sent me to find you.
文森特伯爵让我来找你
Oh, we were just on our way back.
我们正要回去呢
What are you?
你是什么东西
Count Vincent...
文森特伯爵
...isn't this enough?
这还不够吗
You know the King will go to war for his heirs.
国王会为了他的后代发动战争的
What of it?
那又怎样
Can Henry give me the life I had a year ago?
亨利能让我儿子起死回生吗
Then let the heavens fall.
所以大家一起下地狱吧
Enough.
够了
Thank you for this generous feast.
谢谢你举办这么华美的宴会
Now we will be on our way.
我们准备离开了
Please.
求你了
Please do not take my children. What else can I give you?
别带走我的孩子 除此之外你想要什么都行
Do you want women?
你想要女人吗
Take them. Take their virtue.
带她们走吧 尽情享用
Catherine, no! You liar!
凯瑟琳 不要 你这个骗子
They won't dare say a word about it. They'd be ruined!
她们绝对不敢反抗你 她们会任你蹂躏
You can have them, you can have anything...
她们可以给你 什么都可以...
Give me your heart then.
那就把你的心给我
Carve it out and hand it to me
把你的心掏出来 递给我
so that we might understand one another.
我们就能达成共识了
That is diplomacy;
这才叫外交
To understand my loss.
这样你才能懂我的痛
To carry the weight of your dead heart with you
日日夜夜 感受着自己死去的心
every night and day until you find your grave!
等待着某一天 步入坟墓
Roberto.
罗伯托
Give me Roberto...
把罗伯托还给我
and I will let your children live.
我就放过你的孩子
Forgive me, Mary...
原谅我 玛丽
...for I am not a gentle man.
因为我不是个绅士
Give yourself airs, do you? Kenna!
摆架子是不是 肯娜
Will you not stop this? Have you no honor?
快住手 你不知廉耻吗
Count Vincent.
文森特伯爵
Count Vincent!
文森特伯爵
Do you know why your son is dead? Because of you.
你知道你儿子为什么会死吗 就是因为你
Because, unlike me,
因为你不像我
you aren't willing to pay the necessary price.
你不愿付出必要的代价
So I'll make you a new offer.
所以我重新开个价吧
Take your hands off of Mary
把你的手从玛丽身上拿开
and I'll let you leave this castle with your life.
我会让你活着离开城♥堡♥的
My Lord? My Lord!
大人 大人
No...
不
We... we ate the same food.
我们吃的食物是一样的
We drank my wine. Poison is an art.
喝的酒是我带来的 下毒是门艺术
And the essence of art is surprise.
而艺术的真谛就是惊喜
The gold.
是金子
I never touched your gold, Medici bitch.
我从未碰过你的金子 美第奇婊♥子♥
Your son awaits you.
你儿子等着你呢
It's all right, Kenna.
没事了 肯娜
Catherine saved us.
凯瑟琳救了我们
All right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
Why didn't you tell us?
您为什么不告诉我们
I learned long ago that
我很久以前学到的
only a secret known by one person remains a secret.
只有一个人知道的秘密才叫秘密
And of course, I...
当然我...
I wasn't sure it would work.
我不知道会不会成功
Kenna, I'm so sorry.
肯娜 我很抱歉
I'll be all right.
我不会有事的
I'll get her to the infirmary.
我带她去治疗
Here. Come with me. Take my arm.
跟我来 扶着我的胳膊
It's all right.
没事了
That could have been me.
受伤的可能是我
Or worse.
或者更糟
Why did you stop the count?
你为什么要阻止伯爵
Why didn't you just let him...
你为什么不让他...
finish me off...
毁掉我
ruined my chances of marrying Francis?
毁掉我和弗朗西斯成婚的一切机会
You risked your life for my son.
你为我儿子舍身犯险
Perhaps I owed you...
也许我欠你...
a moment of respect.
一点尊敬
You called them animals.
你称他们是禽兽
Soldiers, laughing.
那些士兵的笑声
That sound you couldn't forget.
你无法忘怀的那些声音
That story you told us,
你讲的那个故事
they didn't make in time, did they?
他们并没有及时赶到 对吗
In Florence?
在佛罗伦萨
The first lesson I ever learned
我学到的第一课就是
was never to wait for a man's rescue.
永远别等男人来救你
History is written by the survivors.
历史永远是由幸存者所书写
And I am surely that.
而毫无疑问 我就是幸存者
Thank heavens it's over.
感谢上帝终于结束了
Mother, when you said there was circumstances
母亲 你曾说罗马教廷
under which the Vatican would agree
有可能会同意
to my taking the throne.
让我来继承王位
Things change politically all the time.
政♥治♥上的事谁都说不准
Politics, yes.
政♥治♥ 是的
I thought you might mean that
我还以为你是指
if Francis and his brothers were taken, or dead,
如果弗朗西斯和他的弟弟被掳走或死亡
everyone would turn to me.
大家就会拥护我了
I'm of age to wed Mary,
我可以和玛丽成婚
and Henry would have a son of his own blood.
我也是流着亨利的血脉
I have the sense you're suggesting something.
我感觉你在暗指些什么
I noticed Count Vincent's men
细想一下 我注意到
were remarkably gentle with me,
文森特伯爵的人
when you think about it.
对我都很客气
Even before you'd had the chance
即使之前你根本没有机会
to pay them for their kindness.
收买♥♥他们照顾我
What else did you do?
你还做了什么
Did you tell the count when Father would be gone?
你是不是告诉过伯爵 父亲何时会离开
You were meant to be away with your father,
你本应跟你父亲一起离开
and then you would have missed it all.
所以你本不会知晓这一切
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
They took me in as family.
他们待我如家人
You are blood, not brothers.
只是血脉相连 但不是兄弟
Blood that Catherine wishes she could spill.
你是凯瑟琳想要除掉的血脉
Stop this. This is poison.
别说了 你真是蛇蝎心肠
You are not family.
你不是他们的家人
You are a complication of Henry's lust
你只是亨利性♥欲♥的产物
that they endure.
他们一直在忍♥你
These are the people that you want to protect.
难道你愿意保护他们吗
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Mary...
玛丽
Why? Why did you come back?
为什么 你为什么回来
You didn't know the gold was poisoned! Mary, stop.
你又不知道金子有毒 玛丽 别这样
It was one man against ten. They would have killed you!
以一敌十 你可能会没命的
Why would you do something so stupid?
你为什么要这么蠢
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
What?
什么
And because it's pretty obvious now
因为现在很明显
that for us to stay sane,
为了保持清醒
we need to be together.
我们必须在一起
But what about not having control of our lives?
可是我们无法掌控自己命运...
And-and France and-and Scotland?
还有法国和苏格兰...
There has been entirely too much thinking going on.
我们一直顾虑太多
Tell me when you want me to stop.
想让我停的时候告诉我
Never.
永远不会
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表