剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
For a moment, what I thought had escaped my notice
曾经我以为 能逃过我眼睛的
was Mary, Queen of Scots.
只有苏格兰女王玛丽
A child I'd raised for a while.
我曾抚养过一段时间的孩子
I wondered what lessons she'd learned from me lately.
我很好奇她最近从我这儿学到什么没有
I warned her not to beg,
我告诫她不要乞求
not to look weak.
不要软弱
You think she arranged all this?
你觉得这一切是她安排的
I think she's capable of all of it,
我觉得其他事她都能做到
except the murder of Hortensa.
除了杀死霍顿莎
It takes time for a woman to grow that hard.
女人变得那么狠心需要时间
I was nearly 30 when I killed an innocent.
我近30岁时才做到了滥杀无辜
I suppose innocence is all relative.
看来天真无辜是相对而言的
I wonder how long Mary's will last.
不知道玛丽的天真还能维持多久
Because once gone, it can never be reclaimed.
因为一旦失去 就不会再回来了
Julien. I didn't play cards.
朱利安 我之前不是要去玩牌
I was going to leave you,
我本打算离开你
and I suspect you knew that.
我想你已经知道了
I've fallen out with my family.
我和我家人闹翻了
They're not good people.
他们不是什么好人
I-I don't want to go into it beyond that.
我不想成为他们的一员
I only...
我只有...
I have no money of my own.
我自己身无分文
I was going to live off yours.
本打算靠你的钱生活
What I could get my hands on, anyway.
想要尽可能地多拿点钱
Your dowry.
你的嫁妆
Go on.
继续
I am about as close to penniless
我曾是有钱人家的孩子
as a son of a wealthy family could ever be.
现在却一贫如洗
And is that why you married me?
所以你才和我结婚
Why you didn't care about me carrying another man's child?
所以你才不在乎我怀着别人的孩子
Because of my money?
是因为我的钱
Yes.
是
But as I came to love you,
但我逐渐爱上了你
I knew I couldn't keep such a secret from you any longer.
我知道我不能再瞒着你了
The shame of telling you the truth,
我羞于告诉你这个事实
of admitting that our life could only be funded
不愿承认我们的生活
by your family's money...
要靠你家人的钱支撑
What about my shame?
那我呢
Abandoned not one year into our marriage.
结婚不到一年就被抛弃
Did you think about that?
你想过我的感受吗
I wasn't thinking clearly.
我没想清楚
You said you didn't want to be alone,
你说你不希望自己一个人
that fear made you want me at your side.
这种恐惧让你渴望我的陪伴
Well, my fear made me want to run away.
但我的恐惧让我想要逃开
What are you so afraid of?
你到底在怕什么
All I have to offer you...
我能给你的...
is me.
只有我自己
But I thought if you meant what you said,
但我想 要是你说的是真心的
if you needed less,
如果你需求少
if you could live a simpler life...
如果你可以过简单生活...
I could.
我可以
I want to.
我想要这样
I want to forgive you,
我想要原谅你
I-I want to be with you,
我想和你在一起
but how do I trust you?
但我要怎么相信你
With time.
让时间来证明
With our whole lives.
用我们的一生
I will prove myself to you.
我会证明给你看
Promise me: no more lies.
答应我 别再骗我了
I promise.
我保证
You came back.
你回来了
This is just a sample.
这只是样品
The rest is hidden safely,
其他藏在安全的地方
awaiting your instructions.
等待着你的指令
Minus my cut, of course.
当然已经除去了我的酬劳
And Hortensa's body?
霍顿莎的尸体呢
Buried safely,
埋好了
with a forged letter
还伪造了一封信
planted in her chambers
放在她的卧房♥
to convince Catherine of her guilt.
让凯瑟琳相信她犯下的罪过
I took her head quickly,
我砍她头的速度很快
if that brings you peace.
如果这能让你心安一点的话
You made an excellent choice.
你做了个很棒的选择
I'm not sure there is one when it comes to murder.
在杀人的时候 怎么可能有好选择
But I've been at court long enough
但我在宫廷里已经待了很久
to know how the Medicis work, and how they act.
很了解梅第奇家人的作风
Hortensa was going to have Beatrice killed.
霍顿莎打算把碧翠丝杀了
Her guard confirmed it.
她的守卫确认了这一点
I traded one life for another today.
我今天用一命换一命
And I pray that I've saved my mother.
我祈祷我能救我母亲
But at what price?
但代价很大
Count yourself lucky it was bought so cheaply, Your Grace.
这种代价已经算你幸运了 女王陛下
It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴能帮你做事
Actually,
其实
I'm not quite done with your services yet,
你的服务还没结束
if you're still willing.
如果你仍然愿意的话
That gold you acquired is bound for Scotland,
你拿到的这些金子要送往苏格兰
to help my mother.
来帮助我母亲
I need to be sure it arrives in the right hands.
我要确保它们能运到对的人手中
I need someone I can trust
我需要派我信任的人
to lead a group of men to secure her rescue.
来带领队伍确保救援
There would be a substantial purse in it for you, as well, of course.
当然也会给你一部分报酬
Finding men like myself,
找到像我这样
willing to do whatever's necessary
尽管危险
in spite of the risks, isn't easy.
也愿做必要之事的人 实属不易
I've already taken care of that part.
这一点不必你担心
Follow me.
跟我来
These men used to work for Hortensa,
这些人曾为霍顿莎办事
until their mistress lost her head,
可他们的主人掉了脑袋
and now they work for me.
现在他们为我办事
And they answer to you.
而且听命于你
Pack your belongings.
收拾行李
Be ready to sail within the hour.
一小时内准备启程
Yes, Your Grace.
好的 陛下
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你确定知道自己在做什么吗
Those men are rumored to have carried out
根据传言 这些人
the massacre of your countrymen.
曾屠♥杀♥了你的臣民
They're monsters.
他们是怪物
Indeed they are...
确实如此
but they're my monsters now.
但他们现在是我手下的怪物了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表