剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
They died in blood and pain.
她们在鲜血和痛苦中死去了
Far too young.
英年早逝
I won't go through that again.
我不想再经历那种痛苦了
That's why I've decided never to have children.
所以我决定终生不要子嗣
What?!
什么
I can't lose anyone else that way. I refuse.
我不能再那样失去心爱之人了 我不能
I don't need heirs;
我不需要子嗣
my line would continue, I have brothers.
家族的血脉也会流传下去 我还有兄弟
But, I-I-if you want to marry...
但是 如果结婚...
There are ways to prevent conception.
我有办法不让你怀孕
That thought needn't upset you.
所以你不用担心这个
We'd be happy.
我们会幸福的
I, uh, I-I suppose.
我...应该会吧
That's grand.
太好了
Would you consider doing me the honor
你愿意嫁给我
of becoming my wife?
做我的妻子吗
Say, "Yes."
快答应
Please.
快点
Yes.
我愿意
I have an announcement to make.
我有事宣布
The beautiful creature standing beside me...
我身边的这位美人...
has agreed to be my wife.
答应做我的妻子了
I'm so sorry, Your Majesty.
对不起 陛下
It's all right.
没事的
Wait a moment, then follow me out.
等一会儿跟我出去一下
There's something you should know.
我有事跟您说
Why should I believe a word that you say?
我为什么要相信你的话
I know you're one of Catherine's ladies-in-waiting.
我知道你是凯瑟琳的侍女
I am one of Catherine's ladies.
我是凯瑟琳的侍女
One of her special ladies.
但是个特殊的侍女
They call us the "Flying Squad."
他们称我们为"机动队"
We're trained and polished
我们都受过特殊训练
and sent to sleep with important noblemen
然后被派去跟贵族上♥床♥
and report back to her.
再回去向她报告
Haven't you ever wondered why she knows so very much?
你就没想过为什么她知道那么多事吗
It can't all be from servant gossip.
不可能都是听下人八卦知道的
Well, I'm sure you're well rewarded
那你们跟人上♥床♥然后再背叛他们
for making love to men and then betraying them.
肯定会得到丰厚的回报吧
We are.
是的
This time, the queen has overstepped.
但这次王后有点过分了
She asked me to seduce the king,
她让我去勾引国王
to remove him from Penelope's influence
好让他抛弃佩内洛普
and see that he was engaged with someone
然后再找个自己能控制的人
that Catherine could control.
跟国王在一起
I'm sure that would be quite a notch on your belt.
那你以后肯定就有机会飞黄腾达了吧
The most powerful man in France.
如果勾引到法国最有权势的人
He's the most dangerous man in France.
他是法国最危险的人
The queen briefed me.
王后都跟我说过了
Too well.
说得很清楚
A mad king?
国王已经疯了
I'm not going near him.
我不会去接近他的
So you told Catherine "No"?
那你拒绝凯瑟琳了吗
The queen does not react well to refusal.
王后不喜欢被人拒绝
I must leave France.
所以我必须离开法国
Quickly.
尽快离开
You could arrange it.
你可以帮我安排
You could find me sanctuary in Scotland.
你可以帮我在苏格兰找到栖身之地
In exchange for what?
你拿什么跟我交换
I have information that is vital
我知道对你还有苏格兰的安全
to your safety and Scotland's.
至关重要的信息
Where's Francis?
弗朗西斯呢
I really need him. He's gone to the stables
我找他有事 他去马厩
to see the new thoroughbred.
看新到的纯种马了
I think half the men went with him.
应该有一半的男人都跟他一起去了吧
Well, this will be awkward.
那就要尴尬了
Hurry.
快
Not so fast. I pay my debts.
先别急 我有恩必报
Your Grace, when you signed your marriage contracts,
陛下 你签署婚姻契约之时
you didn't know that there was a secret clause
并不知道他们在其中增加了
slipped in among them.
秘密条款
It promises that if you die without an heir,
内容是如果你无后去世
Scotland will belong to France.
那苏格兰将归法国所有
How do you know this?
你怎么会知道
I was ordered to sleep with the bishop,
当时我奉命去跟主教上♥床♥
see if he was open to amending the contracts.
就是为了看看他是否愿意修改订约
Drive!
走吧
Be careful, Your Grace.
保重 陛下
Without an heir, you're worth more to them
没有子嗣 你死了的话
dead than alive.
对他们更有价值
A "Secret clause"?
秘密条款
This is exactly the sort of trick
我的家人
my family would pull.
就会使这种手段
Well, the contracts went on forever, page after page.
当时签署的订约内容那么多
Some were even in Latin.
有地方甚至是拉丁文写的
Well, I'm sure it was well hidden.
肯定藏得很隐秘
I'm going to go to my mother and demand to know if it's true
我马上去找我母亲问问她这是不是真的
and what the hell she and my father think they're doing.
问问她跟我父亲到底在搞什么
They think they're getting insurance.
他们肯定是想以防万一
In case I'm not cooperative
以防我不愿意
in laying claim to the throne of England.
继承英格兰王位
If I don't provide an heir...
如果我没有子嗣...
Then there's a sword hanging over you.
那你就时刻都有危险
If you're not named the English Queen's successor,
如果你不是英格兰女王的继承人
my father can cut his losses, kill you
那我父亲会想办法把你杀了
and gain Scotland to use
拿到苏格兰 然后将之用为
as his staging area to invade England.
入侵英格兰的集结地
If he can't use me to get England while I'm alive...
如果我活着的时候不能帮他拿到英格兰
he'll use me dead.
他就会置我于死地
Francis, don't tell your mother just yet.
弗朗西斯 先不要告诉你母亲
I don't want her to know that we know.
我不想让她知道我们已经知情了
We must find out if Charlotte was telling the truth
我们得查清楚夏洛特是说了实话
or if she just concocted a story to get herself out of France.
还是胡乱编了个故事以逃出法国
We need to get that contract.
我们得拿到婚约
It's the only way to confirm what Charlotte said is true.
只有这样才能确认夏洛特所言非虚
Where does the king keep his important papers?
国王会把重要文件放在哪里
In his chambers, mostly.
一般在他的寝室
The guards are unlikely
卫兵不太容易
to let you or me in without a good reason.
把我俩放进去 除非有好的理由
There's one person I know that they will let in.
我知道他们会放谁进去
There's a special paper I need to find and...
我要找一份特殊的文件
...it's in Henry's chambers.
它在亨利的寝室里
Mary, the king's lost his mind!
玛丽 国王已经疯了
I'd be taking my own life into my hands.
我这相当于自杀啊
Also, I'm a married woman and I promised Bash.
而且我已经结婚了 也跟巴斯保证过
I understand.
我理解
And if you can't do it, I won't press you.
如果你不行 我不会逼你
But you should know what I need you to look for.
但你得知道我需要你找什么
Henry and Catherine...
亨利和凯瑟琳
have betrayed the alliance.
背叛了同盟
They deceived me into signing a contract
他们欺骗我签了订约
that gives our Scotland to the French.
把苏格兰拱手献给法国
If I die without an heir,
如果我没有子嗣就死去
Scotland will lose her freedom.
苏格兰将会失去自♥由♥
That cannot happen.
这绝不能发生
We must do something.
我们得采取行动
The king is not in his chambers, Lady Kenna.
国王不在寝室 肯娜小姐
He asked me to wait for him.
他让我在这里等他
"Paragraph two.
第二段
"In case of wife's death...
如果妻子死去
My lord!
陛下
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表