剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
No. I got here just in time, didn't I?
没有 我来的正是时候 对吧
If that man had had his way,
如果这家伙继续胡来
he'd be able to claim your unborn child,
你肚子里的孩子肯定就成他的了
and where would that leave you with the King?
你可怎么向国王交待呢
I'm already pregnant.
我已经怀孕了
My child is the King's.
这孩子是国王的
Then I'm sure you'll agree it's not just yourself
我想你应该也同意 现在你要保护的
that you need to protect anymore.
不仅仅是你自己 还有你的孩子
The life of the King's unborn baby is at stake.
国王未出生的孩子深陷险境
We simply can't risk that.
我们可不能冒这个险
You need to go somewhere safe.
你得去一个安全的地方
The King will be outraged when he finds out
国王如果知道你把我和他的孩子
you're locking me and his baby in here.
关在这里 他会气疯的
No, the King will be outraged when "His" baby comes out
不 国王发现他的孩子
looking more like one of his stable boys.
长得像自己的马童 才会气疯
Or, more likely, no baby comes out at all.
或者说 根本没有孩子这回事
Neither of those things will happen.
这两件事都不会发生的
Enjoy your solitude, my dear.
亲爱的 好好享受独处的时光吧
I'll drop by every month or so
我每个月会来看你一次的
to share in the joy of watching your belly grow.
来为你日渐增大的肚子高兴
Wait! Don't leave me here!
等等 别把我关在这里
A word of advice from someone who knows:
前车之鉴
don't make friends with the rats. They bite.
别和老鼠做朋友 它们会咬人
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Greer tells me her sisters have never been to a castle before.
葛瑞尔说妹妹们从未进过城♥堡♥
I say we give them the royal tour.
我们带她们逛逛城♥堡♥吧
That can wait.
这个稍后再说
I'd like to discuss the matter
我想尽快谈谈
of Greer's dowry as soon as possible.
葛瑞尔的嫁妆
Now? In front of your daughters?
现在吗 在你的女儿们面前
We don't need to discuss Greer's dowry.
这个问题不需要讨论
I've given the matter some thought, and I'm not interested.
我想过这事 但我毫不在意
Not interested?
不在意
Then what is it you want?
那你想要什么
Only your blessing for her hand.
只要你祝福她
You have it, my Lord.
这没问题 大人
I can't tell you how happy that makes me.
那我真是太高兴了
I need to speak with you, Father. It's urgent.
父亲 我要和你谈谈 事情很紧急
Nothing is more urgent than war.
没什么比战争更紧急
I agree. That's why I came to discuss
是啊 所以我是来讨论
a solution for Scotland.
怎么解决苏格兰的事
All this time we've been waiting for Mary Tudor
我们一直在等玛丽·都铎
to give us England.
把英格兰给我们
To allow us the privilege of putting your wife on the throne.
让你的妻子登上王位
But the English don't wait.
但英格兰人等不及了
They take what they want,
他们会强取所需
just like they took Calais from us.
就像拿走加来那样
So I'm going to take it back.
所以我要把加来夺回来
After that, I'll take all of England.
然后我会拿下整个英格兰
We'll attack from Scotland in the north
我们从北部的苏格兰以及南部的加来
and Calais in the south.
同时进攻
When they wake up tomorrow to see French soldiers
他们明天一早醒来 看到法国士兵
massing around Calais, we might even get lucky.
在加来附近集结 我们可能还有机会
They might surrender to spare themselves certain defeat.
他们可能会投降来降低损失
Tomorrow? How could you...?
明天 您怎么...
I can't wait to see the look on Mary Tudor's face
我等不及想看看 玛丽·都铎看着
when I claim the English throne for myself.
我登上英格兰王位时 会是什么表情
I just hope that sick cow lives long enough
我只希望那头老母牛能活到那时候
for me to execute her.
让我亲自处决她
Father, tomorrow?
父亲 明天吗
What have you done?
你做了什么
Can't you read?!
你看不懂吗
General Brantome's men are moving northeast
现在布兰托姆将军的人马
from Rouen as we speak.
正在向东北行进
General Brantome?
布兰托姆将军
I had to relieve Laval. No imagination.
拉瓦勒被免职了 他毫无想象力
No courage.
也没有勇气
Stop babbling, Father, and tell me the truth.
别胡说八道了 父王 告诉我真♥相♥
Did you do this? Why wouldn't I?
你真这样做了吗 为什么不做
We don't have the strength to take Calais.
我们没有足够的兵力占领加来
Our armies are spread too thin, all over Europe!
我们的军队太分散了 遍布欧洲
If we lose, and they capture our forces,
如果我们输了 他们俘获我们的军队
they can stage an invasion
他们可以轻而易举
and sweep down through France unopposed!
横扫法国
But Francis, we can't lose!
但弗朗西斯 我们不可能输
Yes, we can,
我们会输
and we will!
而且一定会输
Father, thousands will die.
父亲 成千上万的人将会死去
You don't understand.
你不明白
"Blessed be the Lord, my strength,
"愿我的力量蒙主庇佑"
"Which teacheth my hands to war,
"教导我的双手"
and my fingers to fight."
"能征善战"
I prayed for His guidance,
我祷告祈求上帝的旨意
and He spoke to me in a glorious waking dream.
而他在美妙的白日梦里与我对话
He said that I would claim victory at Calais!
他说我将会在加来取得胜利
Son, be happy with me!
儿子 为我高兴吧
Thanks to your father,
多亏了你父亲
you are going to rule half of Europe!
你将会统治半个欧洲
Francis?
弗朗西斯
What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost.
怎么了 你像见了鬼似的
I have.
我确实见了鬼
It's Father; he's gone utterly mad.
是父亲 他完全疯了
Define "Utterly," because this is a man
"完全"是什么意思
who's ridden a pig through the throne room
因为这个人之前可是只穿着内衣
in nothing but his under things.
骑着一只猪进了正殿
Mother, he is starting a war.
母亲 他掀起了一场战争
What? He's attacking Calais.
什么 他要攻击加来
Oh, Francis.
弗朗西斯
Your father, is that what he told you?
你父亲是这样告诉你的吗
It's all over his maps. Darling, relax.
他已部署完战略了 亲爱的 别紧张
I've taken General Laval into my confidence.
拉瓦勒将军是我的人
He knows to do nothing without my approval.
他知道没有我的允许什么都别做
General Laval has been dismissed.
拉瓦勒将军已经被免职了
Brantome's in charge now.
布兰托姆现在负责统筹
Who's Brantome?
谁是布兰托姆
Oh, yes, I forgot.
没错 我忘了
He's the new one Henry brought it
他是亨利任命的新将军
to replace Laval when he refused to rename the Fifth Army
以代替拉瓦略 因为他拒绝将第五军命名为
"God's Gauls."
"神之高卢"
Don't worry, Brantome's with us.
别担心 布兰托姆也是我们的人
All of these dismissed generals.
这么多将军被免职了
I'm beginning to guess how Mary's uncle knows so much.
怪不得玛丽的舅舅知道这么多
What will you do when Father realizes
如果父王意识到
your contravening all his orders?
你驳回了他所有的命令会怎样
Tomorrow he'll be invading the Spanish.
明天他就会想进攻西班牙了
The next day the Dutch.
后天轮到荷兰
When he starts remembering who he invaded yesterday,
等他想起昨天自己在进攻谁
perhaps his wits will have returned,
也许他也能恢复理智
and this whole nightmare will be over.
噩梦就会结束了
Darling, relax.
亲爱的 放松点
If I left things to chance,
如果我放任事情发展
we'd still be bowing to Queen Penelope.
那我们还得对佩内洛普王后卑躬屈膝呢
I promise,
我发誓
it's under control.
一切都在掌控之中
For France's sake, I hope you're right.
为了法国的安全 我希望你是对的
No. Not yet.
不 别急
You know, we can stop all this.
我们可以停下了
It worked. I've forgotten all about...
已经起效了 我已经忘掉了...
You see, I can't even remember what his name is anymore.
我已经记不起他的名字了
Good.
很好
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表