剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You have no idea, any of you!
你们根本不懂 谁都不懂
I think Diane was behind Aylee's death.
我觉得艾莉的死与黛安有关
Kenna, what are you saying?
肯娜 你在说什么
Aylee fell, but I think she was poisoned first.
艾莉是摔倒了 但我觉得她先被下毒了
What makes you think such a thing?
你怎么会这样想
There was a cup shattered at the base of the stairs.
因为在楼梯底部 有一只碎了的杯子
A cup that was delivered to me.
那只杯子曾被递给我
I saw a cat drinking the spilled contents.
我看到一只猫喝了洒出来的汁液
Not long after I found the animal dead in the corner.
不久它就死在了角落里
Why didn't you tell any of us about your suspicions?
你有这猜测为什么不告诉我们
You were already dealing with so much and then you were gone.
你要应付的已经够多了 接着你又走了
What could I, any of us, done about it in your absence?
你不在的时候 我们能做什么
Who would stand to gain by my death?
我死了谁能得到好处
Diane, certainly.
当然是黛安
But also Catherine.
但凯瑟琳也能
What better way to warn you of Nostradamus's visions,
除非让诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥最新的预言成真
than by fulfilling his latest prophecy?
否则你会重视他的预言吗
That one among us would die?
她说我们之中会有人死亡
And one of us did.
我们之中的确有人死了
There was other proof of Nostradamus's power.
还有其他的证据能证明诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的能力
Yes... But it was Aylee's death that convinced you
的确 但是是艾莉的死让你真正相信
that what he predicted for Francis would come true.
他说弗朗西斯会死的预言会成真
Did Catherine know of this last prophecy?
凯瑟琳听过这个新预言吗
Was she aware of it?
她知道吗
She'd never admit to it.
就算知道她也不会承认
But I'm getting better at discerning when she's lying.
但是我越来越能分辨她是不是在说谎了
And I'm not pleased with her.
我对她并不满意
Did you poison Aylee?
是你毒死了艾莉吗
Yes or no?
是不是
Leave us.
你先出去
How dare you burst in here
在演了那么一出闹剧之后
after the stunt you've just pulled.
你怎么还敢就这么冲进来
Give me your answer.
回答我的问题
Of course not. I had nothing but fondness for Aylee.
当然不是 我很喜欢艾莉
And Kenna?
那对肯娜呢
A cup was delivered to her bedside
有个杯子被送到了肯娜的床边
that ended up in Aylee's hands.
但最后却握在艾莉的手里
Your friend Kenna, she came to me,
你的朋友肯娜来找过我
she'd found out about Diane's plot to have Bash legitimized.
她发现了黛安想立巴斯为嫡的计谋
Bash told me, but I wasn't aware that Kenna knew.
巴斯告诉过我 但我不知道肯娜也知道
I saw an opportunity to get rid of them both.
我觉得这是个除掉他们两个的好机会
I told Diane about Kenna's scheming and I...
我告诉戴安说肯娜诡计多端 然后我
gifted her some poison.
给了她一些毒药
I suppose I was testing her,
我是在试探她
to see if she'd actually try to poison Kenna
看看她会不会在离开城♥堡♥之前
before leaving the castle.
真的去毒杀肯娜
And clearly, she tried.
很明显 她真的这样做了
So, it was your poison.
所以 是你给的毒药
Delivered at Diane's hands and not yours.
借黛安下毒手
Delivered to the wrong girl.
结果害了错的人
You must believe me.
你一定要相信我
Why would I tell you this otherwise?
否则我为什么会告诉你这些
What reason would I have to kill Aylee?
我有什么理由要杀害艾莉
To make me believe Nostradamus's prophecies.
为了让我相信诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥的预言
He had a vision of one of my ladies dying.
他预见我的一个女伴将会死去
He never told me.
他从未告诉过我
He takes no comfort in the horrors he sees.
对于预见到的悲剧 他一向感到很不安
And he knows that I would probably have killed
而且他也知道为了使你相信
one of your ladies trying to convince you.
我可能会杀掉你的一个女伴
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的都是事实
On my immortal soul.
以我不朽的灵魂发誓
There's still time to fix this.
我们还有时间来弥补
Leave for Scotland.
回苏格兰去
I have connections,
我有些关系
I can ensure you find another suitable match.
能确保你找到另一段合适的联姻
Not in time.
来不及了
No, this can't be happening.
不 你不能这样
You end up with a king,
你嫁给一个国王
and three kingdoms under your rule,
统治三个国家
and I lose everything?!
而我要失去所有的一切
I am losing the man that I love. I am saving your son!
我失去了我爱的男人 我救了你的儿子
I have made my sacrifice!
我已经做出了牺牲
And now it is your turn.
现在轮到你了
I must talk to Francis and tell him of my proposal to wed Bash
在别人通知弗朗西斯我要嫁给巴斯之前
before somebody else does.
我要先告诉他
I might have already mentioned it.
我已经告诉他了
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯
Get up.
起来
I can explain.
我可以解释
Why did you steal Mary?!
你为什么要抢走玛丽
I was trying to help her.
我只是想帮她
You took advantage of her fears,
你利用了她的恐惧
and this family's trust.
这是家人间该有的信任吗
Francis, stop.
弗朗西斯 住手
How long have you hated me?
你恨了我多久
I was trying to save your life.
我是在救你的命
Stop!
住手
Stop! Francis, stop!
住手 弗朗西斯 住手
Stop! This isn't Bash's fault!
住手 这不是巴斯的错
He only knew about the prophecy.
他只是知道预言
The only thing we've done is try to save you.
我们所做的一切都是为了救你
I'm the one who proposed marrying him.
是我提出要嫁给他的
I proposed that he be the new heir to the throne.
我提出让他成为新的王位继承人
You proposed what?
你提出什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You are setting the course of nations.
你在指挥国家
Asking the Pope to say that this is God's will!
命令教皇说这是上帝的旨意
Taking my family's inheritance,
从我 我的母亲 我的兄弟这里
from me, my mother, my brothers.
夺走了应属于我家族的遗产
And I'm supposed to accept this.
而我则理应接受这些
You are throwing away
因为迷信
everything we had for superstition!
你抛弃了我们之间拥有的一切
Nostradamus knows nothing.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥什么都不知道
You know that I love you.
你知道我爱你
If you think that, because in your minds, you're saving me,
如果你以为用救我的命当理由
that I will forgive you for this, you're wrong.
我就会原谅你 那就大错特错了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
When were you planning to tell me?
你想什么时候告诉我
Before or after my coronation?!
在我的加冕礼之前还是之后
Please don't be angry.
请不要生气
I never wanted my brother's crown.
我从来都不想要弟弟的王位
No matter my mother's plans.
即使这是我母亲的计划
So will you take it, to save his life?
那为了救他的命 你到底接不接受
Can I have more than a heartbeat to think about it?!
就不能让我考虑一下吗
Why didn't you tell me about your visions of Mary's friends?
为什么不告诉我你关于玛丽朋友的预言
If I had,
如果我告诉你
you've had killed one of them, no?
你肯定会杀掉其中一个 不是吗
To make Mary believe?
就为了使玛丽相信
Well, that was my point to Mary, exactly.
我也是这么对玛丽说的
It's tragic, about Aylee.
艾莉的死是一场悲剧
At least her death will do some good,
如果能挽救弗朗西斯
if it saves Francis.
她也算是死得其所
But now Mary is so convinced of your power,
但如今玛丽对你的预言深信不疑
that she's ready to upset the line of succession.
她想要改变继承顺序
In Mary's mind, this is the only way.
她认为这是唯一的办法
Well, of course there are others.
当然还有别的办法
Options to keep you in power.
能让您继续掌权的办法
Without power, I am vulnerable.
没了权力 我将不堪一击
And so are my children.
我的孩子也一样
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表